Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it offensive?
I think your society is more offensive, one where all races, ethnics, and religions merge together, to eradicate themselves by cultural suicide.
Good for you. I disagree

So, you disagree that it's offensive to merge races, ethnics, and religions together eradicating diverse, and unique peoples 1,000's of years in the making?

Wow, how could you be so heartless.
How is it offensive? If races had not merged whites would still be living in the caves of europe. You guys benefited from merging with Black cultures from Africa and also the Asian cultures..

So, you're okay with African Americans being assimilated to "American culture"

That's the point, down the line we'll just be a World of "America's Capitalist junk"

Basically there will be no race, no ethnicity's, no religions.

We'll pray to Capitalist tech, and have no real culture, except Capitalist crap.
Blacks are american culture. We know all about your white culture but that wasn't the point. The point was you benefited from African and Asian culture. There will be a race. It will look like Tiger woods most likely since Asians and Blacks are the largest races on the planet.

More like Puerto Rican looking considering White, Yellow, Brown, and Black = Brown.
But, what about culture?
What is a World without culture?

Oh wait, I forgot Black-Americans don't really have a culture.

Good for you. I disagree

So, you disagree that it's offensive to merge races, ethnics, and religions together eradicating diverse, and unique peoples 1,000's of years in the making?

How is it offensive? If races had not merged whites would still be living in the caves of europe. You guys benefited from merging with Black cultures from Africa and also the Asian cultures..

That's the point, down the line we'll just be a World of "America's Capitalist junk"

We'll pray to Capitalist tech, and have no real culture, except Capitalist crap.
Blacks are american culture. We know all about your white culture but that wasn't the point. The point was you benefited from African and Asian culture. There will be a race. It will look like Tiger woods most likely since Asians and Blacks are the largest races on the planet.

More like Puerto Rican looking considering White, Yellow, Brown, and Black = Brown.
But, what about culture?

I guess thats why white kids are always doing their best to copy our stuff. :laugh:

But, what about culture?

I guess thats why white kids are always doing their best to copy our stuff. :laugh:

Like Rap music mastered by the Polish?

But, what about culture?

More like The Roots than some clowns trying to free style.

When did I say Farrakhan was my boy? What does disliking white people have to do with with disliking Jews?

Look back at your posts. You said you'd follow the dude who wants to eradicate all Jews. Your back pedaling will not work. You are just as bad as the people you are protesting against. I hope you get arrested. Is that succinct enough for you?
No. I said I would ride with Farrakhan before I rode with a white boy. Not my fault your reading comprehension is faulty.

Right and I am the white boy. I heard you loud and clear and on that ride King Louis wants to eliminate the "Jewish Threat". Sound familiar? Or is that just the white Jewish threat?

You should stay home. The White Trash Supremacists will eat you alive. I'd go and protect you but since you want me eradicated. I'll pass.
I've beat down white trash supremacists before. Theres nothing to it. You probably are better off donating to the cops. You would probably break a nail or something.

Yet, last week you told us it was the first time a White person confronted you, and you had to beat him down.

Was he a White supremacist?
He probably was a supremacist. The reason I fucked him up was because he was yelling the N word.

Who's promoting violence?

2u5th0o.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildAbuse #MentalHealth

The question asked is, Who's promoting violence?

Hello to my Peaceful, Responsible American or Foreign Born Neighbors.

Respectfully, I am curious to learn your opinion of my firm, unwavering belief that illogical thinking 'PRO BLACK' minded, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim President Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and First Lady Mrs. Michelle “Girl Power” Obama WILLFULLY promoted GUN VIOLENCE, racism, bigotry, HATE, as well as FEAR of black or American citizens of African descent...

...when they invited to their children's and Nation's home apparent or admitted emotionally troubled/ill/disturbed American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Peaceful, Responsible American or Foreign Born Neighbor, I am referring to American urban-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and Nasir "Nas" Jones, as well as admitted emotionally ill Kendrick Lamar, to name a 'few' Obama friends and WH guests composing and promoting female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or American girls and women of African descent, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

2lsbokk.jpg

280qs9d.jpg

14nkyhj.jpg

4h2uti.jpg

Peaceful, Responsible American or Foreign Born Neighbor, do you believe President Barack Obama and his apparent star-struck "Girl Power" wife were acting in the best interests of our Nation, as well as our peaceful, responsible black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent, OR their apparent or admitted emotionally ill urban story-TRUTH-tellers friends...

...when America's First "cool" Presidential Couple actively promoted VIOLENT, FEMALE DEMEANING, HATEFUL music, as well as promoting the recording careers of their admitted or apparent emotionally ill urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends who compose HATEFUL, VIOLENCE RIDDLED American music artistry?

10sg4gh.jpg

Peaceful, Responsible American or Foreign Born Neighbor, one final question. Do YOU believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of our black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent...

...when they CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home, more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American music recording artists and urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing and promoting American music art portraying black or African American citizens, in particular teen boys and adult men...

...as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, female hating, sometimes suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult citizens (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

2dmicew.jpg

___
96db0z.jpg

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

2hx29ls.jpg

___
YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

YouTube Search Terms: 'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

But, what about culture?

More like The Roots than some clowns trying to free style.

Rap was made mainstream by Steven Tyler, who's part Polish.
&
It's been mastered by the Polish, indeed.

So much for your Black fairy-tales.

Good Allah, you're a walking parody.
You exist in an alternate reality.
Africans, and all dark races lived a stone age existence until the white man lifted them out of the mud.

I do give you credit for learning to use the white man's computer though.

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

Only problem is that it won't likely be the white supremacists causing any violence trying to exercise their 1st Amendment freedom of speech, it likely will all come from the black supremacists and radical leftist antifa supremacists attacking them trying to deny them their civil liberties! There are an awful lot of fascist hate mongers out there folks parading as do-gooders.

Africans, and all dark races lived a stone ate existence until the white man lifted them out of the mud.
Says the guy from the race even the Greeks called savages. :laughing0301:

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
Attacking also lets the klowns no they will not be tolerated.
They already know that.

Violence is for children. It's for people who can't communicate like adults.
You cant communicate with idiots like these. Thats why you resort to violence.

Best rationalization / excuse I've heard yet from the Left for attacking others and trying to take away their freedom.

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
Attacking also lets the klowns no they will not be tolerated.
They already know that.

Violence is for children. It's for people who can't communicate like adults.
You cant communicate with idiots like these. Thats why you resort to violence.

Best rationalization / excuse I've heard yet from the Left for attacking others and trying to take away their freedom.
They are not free to deviate from their course to come into the crowd. There will be consequences. I will be waiting.

No. Diversity is saying its ok to be Black, Latino, Asian, or Caucasoid etc. I think and live this way. I am different from you and thats ok. Its an acceptance of our differences instead of using those differences to legislate a 2 century head start for yourself.

We're all getting screwed by the same system. The only difference between you and I is that I try to fight the right enemy.

No. Diversity is saying its ok to be Black, Latino, Asian, or Caucasoid etc. I think and live this way. I am different from you and thats ok. Its an acceptance of our differences instead of using those differences to legislate a 2 century head start for yourself.

We're all getting screwed by the same system. The only difference between you and I is that I try to fight the right enemy.
We are not all getting screwed equally. The difference is that whites are barely getting screwed and thats only if they are too lazy to go pick up their white privilege..

Africans, and all dark races lived a stone ate existence until the white man lifted them out of the mud.

The Greeks used the term barbarian for all non-Greek-speaking peoples, including the Egyptians, Persians, Medes and Phoenicians,

Barbarian - Wikipedia

The Greeks used the term barbarian for all non-Greek-speaking peoples, including the Egyptians, Persians, Medes and Phoenicians,

Barbarian - Wikipedia
No the Greeks believed the Egyptians to be the most advanced civilization which is why they came to Africa to be educated.

If Greeks are so superior, why do they have less beer buying power than most of Europe, including even Poland, and some other Eastern bloc nations which were tormented, and stagnated by Communism?

e36f34e8e69b994b2a68f6844b45a2a5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back