🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virginia governor and Hillary pal gives voting rights to ALL FELONS!!

Virginia governor grants voting rights to over 200,000 ex-cons

Democrats are the criminal party and they've always had the problem that so many of them have been convicted of crimes and are not legally allowed to vote. So Governor McCauliffe, following the tyrannical example of our Dictator-in-Chief, has signed a sweeping executive order undoing Virginia state law that makes it illegal for felons to vote.

The problem is, once felons are voting, who knows what else they will demand. It is already true that felons in Virginia will be allowed to serve as notaries. As an attorney, I can assure you that notaries with a felony record are an unmitigated disaster. Notary is a position of trust, and one dishonest notary can do untold financial and/or legal damage to others. For example, a notary is necessary to sign off on transfers of valuable property. Now any felon can do this.
How do they get bonds? Notaries here have to be bonded and no bonding company will bond a felon.

Of course their mostly black. That's what happens when you target blacks. More blacks charged with bullshit.

Our legal system is biased in favor of blacks. Remember last year when that judge in ferguson MO cancelled all outstanding arrest warrants? And yet our prisons are 50% black. If laws were fairly applied, our prisons would be 90% black. Blacks are that much more criminal than everyone else.

What happened to the concept of paying your debt to society? Why is that lost on Conservatives?

But, then again, when have Conservatives been big supporters of the right to vote? Any chance to erode suffrage is not lost on a Conservative.

I agree with your first sentence.

I am also sure that there are just as many holier-than-thou Democrats as Republicans who do not believe in personal redemption.

Virginia governor grants voting rights to over 200,000 ex-cons

Democrats are the criminal party and they've always had the problem that so many of them have been convicted of crimes and are not legally allowed to vote. So Governor McCauliffe, following the tyrannical example of our Dictator-in-Chief, has signed a sweeping executive order undoing Virginia state law that makes it illegal for felons to vote.

The problem is, once felons are voting, who knows what else they will demand. It is already true that felons in Virginia will be allowed to serve as notaries. As an attorney, I can assure you that notaries with a felony record are an unmitigated disaster. Notary is a position of trust, and one dishonest notary can do untold financial and/or legal damage to others. For example, a notary is necessary to sign off on transfers of valuable property. Now any felon can do this.

So in spite of the logic of the old adage of innocent until proven guilty, you prejudge a parolee who paid his debt to society and assume that he/she can not be an honest person.

Society should be far more afraid fraudulent, typical lawyers like you, who lack the word "redemption" from their vocabulary.

What happened to the concept of paying your debt to society? Why is that lost on Conservatives?

But, then again, when have Conservatives been big supporters of the right to vote? Any chance to erode suffrage is not lost on a Conservative.

I am also sure that there are just as many holier-than-thou Democrats as Republicans who do not believe in personal redemption.
Why does it seem that Republicaanws oppose the right to vote? Conservatives consistently provide not only the opposition to voter's rights but seek to further impose roadblocks at the polls?

Omen's suufregrage, Black voting rights were opposed by Conservatives. Poll taxes, literacy requirements and voter ODs are championed by Conservatives. Some Right Wingers seek to make property ownership a requirement to vote.

It appears that Conservatives want to limit voting in order to gain political power.

Why does it seem that Republicaanws oppose the right to vote? Conservatives consistently provide not only the opposition to voter's rights but seek to further impose roadblocks at the polls?

Omen's suufregrage, Black voting rights were opposed by Conservatives. Poll taxes, literacy requirements and voter ODs are championed by Conservatives. Some Right Wingers seek to make property ownership a requirement to vote.

It appears that Conservatives want to limit voting in order to gain political power.

You need to brush up not only on current events, but history, as well.

Not to mention spelling and grammar.

Ex-offenders have served their sentence in accordance with the rule of law, and having served that sentence they are allowed to rejoin society and participate as citizens, including exercising the right to vote.

Does that mean you also think their right to own guns should be restored? Yeah - we know. That's different.

If they have served their time, I don't see a problem.

The only bad thing is the op gets to vote now

Of course their mostly black. That's what happens when you target blacks. More blacks charged with bullshit.

Our legal system is biased in favor of blacks. Remember last year when that judge in ferguson MO cancelled all outstanding arrest warrants? And yet our prisons are 50% black. If laws were fairly applied, our prisons would be 90% black. Blacks are that much more criminal than everyone else.

Congratulations! You've written the stupidest post today. You have set the bar incredibly low for all your fellow posters. It's going to be tough to beat.

FJO, prison guards vote so they can get longer sentences for convictions, thus better job security. Why shouldn't felons vote then?

Ex-offenders have served their sentence in accordance with the rule of law, and having served that sentence they are allowed to rejoin society and participate as citizens, including exercising the right to vote.

Does that mean you also think their right to own guns should be restored? Yeah - we know. That's different.

Why shouldn't they have their right to self defense restored? I know plenty of guys who made mistakes in their past know have felonies and have been out of trouble and responsible for years. Why shouldn't they be allowed to vote and defend their families?

Why shouldn't they have their right to self defense restored? I know plenty of guys who made mistakes in their past know have felonies and have been out of trouble and responsible for years. Why shouldn't they be allowed to vote and defend their families?
If they have been such pillars of the community they can get a governor's pardon. Merely serving a sentence does not mean the person is ready to join the community of citizens. It means that the person has served the sentence imposed by statute.

I'm sorry. I just had eye surgery. Between the dialation eye drops and the glare from my iPad screen, typing is challenging.

I hope you can understand.

I'm sorry. I just had eye surgery. Between the dialation eye drops and the glare from my iPad screen, typing is challenging.

You poor thing. Was it cataracts?

You poor thing. Was it cataracts?
Two of them a week apart. Right eye was Thursday.

Forum List

Back