Virginia Halts Concealed Carry Reciprocity With 25 States

The government knows exactly who the good gun owners and who the bad ones are.

No they don't. They didn't know Adam Lanza was a bad gun owner.

They didn't know William Christopher Cabbler was a bad gun owner.

They didn't know Dylann Roof was a bad gun owner.

They didn't know Robert Dear was a bad gun owner.

"We have no choice. We need a total and complete shutdown of Muslims guns entering America Virginia until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on!

"There is an extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country Virginia.

"We must be vigilant!"
Lots of bad car drivers out there too. How far down the road are you willing to take your stupidity?
Oh, wow. It's almost as if I paid you to make this post!

See post 15.

"We have no choice. We need a total and complete shutdown of Muslims guns entering America Virginia until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on!

"There is an extraordinary influx of hatred & danger coming into our country Virginia.

"We must be vigilant!"
Lots of bad car drivers out there too. How far down the road are you willing to take your stupidity?
he's a libturd he's full of stupidity my man. just watch him post here. It's hilarious. And he'll vote for a murderer of four americans in benghazi as a president of the US. there can't be any more stupid than that.

I will forever be grateful to Iceweasel for completing the circle and demonstrating the same TardLogic™ is being used by anti-Muslims and anti-gun libtards.

Somewhere in the five figures of gun homicides in the US each year.

19 killed by Muslims terrorists this year.

Do you know which number is bigger, 2AGuy, and by how much?

If we are shitting our pants over the Muslims, what would be the appropriate proportional response to that much bigger number?
again, bigger than one is too big, stated that already.
So, bigger than one gun homicide is too big. Therefore, we must respond in kind.
wow, you learned something. Yes, one is too many. finally. We have enough home grown mental cases we don't need to bring in radicals to double down.

Somewhere in the five figures of gun homicides in the US each year.

19 killed by Muslims terrorists this year.

Do you know which number is bigger, 2AGuy, and by how much?

If we are shitting our pants over the Muslims, what would be the appropriate proportional response to that much bigger number?

Well that's the nice thing about carrying a gun: it works on Muslims and American criminals.

"We must be vigilant!"
Oh, wow. It's almost as if I paid you to make this post!

See post 15.
I'm not researching your retarded pontifications. Your point makes sense only to you.

I will forever be grateful to Iceweasel for completing the circle and demonstrating the same TardLogic™ is being used by anti-Muslims and anti-gun libtards.
The circle jerk is in your head. You back up assertions with stupidity and support them with insults. Case dismissed.

"We must be vigilant!"
None of these people were bad gun owners. Right up until they were.
But you cherry pick examples. Far more people are killed by bad gun owners, i.e. felons and criminals, than by mass shooters like that.
Again, you are innumerate.

Is this statement I have read true? I just read it...some time this past week....

"Every illegal gun on the streets today, was initially sold LEGALLY, to someone/ or some business."

Is this statement I have read true? I just read it...some time this past week....

"Every illegal gun on the streets today, was initially sold LEGALLY, to someone/ or some business."
Everyone was legally made to. What a meaningless point. The gunstore near me was robbed and I'm sure sold on the streets.

Everyone was legally made to. What a meaningless point. The gunstore near me was robbed and I'm sure sold on the streets.
I believe I read 6% of illegal guns are stolen guns from gun stores and from cops and relatives....the rest are resold from people who initially purchased them legally.

Sad to see Virginia go Communist/Progressive. Nuff said.
Yeah. Those bastards. Not letting illegal immigrants, mental patients, wife beaters, or felons conceal carry. For shame!

What's this country coming to when a drug dealer isn't allowed to conceal carry?

All of those are federal disqualifiers from having a gun and apply to all States. This asshole is just being a typical regressivecrat. He is also putting VA carry holders at a disadvantage because they can no longer carry in any of those 25 States.

I guess Virginia doesn't trust other states to keep guns out of the hands of killers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/23/u...oncealed-gun-permits-from-25-states.html?_r=0

Virginia will no longer recognize concealed handgun permits issued by 25 other states, its attorney general announced Tuesday, a stark change in policy for a state known for its expansive gun rights.

The announcement by Attorney General Mark R. Herring, a Democrat, means that permit-holding residents of the 25 states, which span the country from Alaska to Florida, will no longer be able to carry concealed weapons in Virginia, beginning Feb. 1. Virginia is revoking its so-called reciprocity agreements with those states.

Mr. Herring made the decision, his office said in a statement, after “months of research and evaluation,” including an audit of 30 states whose concealed handgun permits have been considered valid in Virginia. All but five of those states, he said, grant permits to people who would be barred from carrying concealed weapons in Virginia.

Cowards and Criminals carry guns. Phuck 'Em All!!

So much for conservative 'support' for 'states' rights.'
States have "rights" (actually powers) in all areas except those given to the Fed govt... and those specifically banned to the states. Which the 2nd amendment does.

This has been pointed out to little clayton many times in the past. Apparently he feels that enough time has gone by since the last time he was spanked, that he can now resurrect his falsehood and present it again as though it were fact, so he can try to fool people once again.

Sad to see Virginia go Communist/Progressive. Nuff said.

So you want fugitives from justice to be armed? Why am I not surprised?

Obviously, no one is saying that. And you know that. Also, what this Communist did, may be illegal. He is not a Legislator. This may not be implemented. He may have overstepped and abused his power. It will be challenged.

And you may shit and then fall back in it. That was one of the reasons that state uses to deny a license., but other states don't. Why should they allow people from other states that don't meet their standards?

because the 2nd Amendment is a right….not a choice of activity the state allows or refuses to allow…..the democrat states during Jim Crow had poll taxes and literacy tests…….that was the standard they set for the practice of voting…but voting is a right and poll taxes and literacy tests are infringements on that right…so they had to be abolished….and the democrats had to change tactics….

Quit whining and make up your mind. I guess you're just for states rights on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

So you want fugitives from justice to be armed? Why am I not surprised?

Obviously, no one is saying that. And you know that. Also, what this Communist did, may be illegal. He is not a Legislator. This may not be implemented. He may have overstepped and abused his power. It will be challenged.

And you may shit and then fall back in it. That was one of the reasons that state uses to deny a license., but other states don't. Why should they allow people from other states that don't meet their standards?

Why? Well, the full faith and credit clause of the Constitution comes to mind.

It's a state issued license.

It is a Constitutionally protected right……..the Constitution trumps state law...

I guess we'll see.

I believe I read 6% of illegal guns are stolen guns from gun stores and from cops and relatives....the rest are resold from people who initially purchased them legally.

And you would be wrong......the majority of guns come from theft and straw buying.....

Here you go...

Inside the Black Market for Guns

In 1991, the ATF estimated that 37 percent of armed criminals obtained firearms from street sales, 34 percent from criminal acts and associates, 8 percent from relatives, 7 percent came from dealers, and 6 percent from flea markets and gun shows. More recently, a Bureau of Justice Statistics survey of state prison inmates convicted of gun-related crimes determined that 79 percent of them bought their firearms from “street/illegal sources” or “friends or family.” These “illegal sources” included thefts of firearms, black market purchases of stolen firearms and straw purchases.

I mentioned these studies and the agents agreed that criminals will find a way to arm themselves if they so desire.

And you would be wrong......the majority of guns come from theft and straw buying.....
the straw buyer is someone clean as a whistle who can purchase a gun legally because he or she passes all background checks and requirements, right?

Forum List

Back