🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virginia women protest "state mandated rape"

I am a woman who had to wrestle with a teenage pregnancy and chose to KEEP my child..Planned parenthood counseled me to ABORT. THAT is why this topic is so close to my heart
raised BOTH my children without any help from you or the TAXPAYERS (one as a single parent)
now you can kindly fuck off and die

Fuck off yourself.

You had a choice.

That's the way it should be.

NO UNWANTED CHILDREN SHOULD EVER BE BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD!

are you sure you were wanted?

Is this really allowed on this site? You add nothing to the debate with your anger. Seriously , take a step back and realize that your behavior isn't acceptable just because you're posting anonymously.

Wrong. There is absolutely NO evidence that easy access to contraceptives PREVENTS ABORTION. In fact, abortions have increased with the availability of free contraceptives.

My church seeks to reduce pregnancy by preaching the Word of God. And we absolutely provide unwed mothers with moral and financial support. We contribute huge amounts towards just that end.

That is one reason we can't rely on churches to handle our unwanted pregnancy crisis. The reliance on abstinence and prayer to discourage women to refrain from sexual activity has never worked

In fact.......EVERY unwanted pregnancy is the result of abstinence education failing

Untrue. there are many pregnancies which result from simple indifference on the part of anyone involved.

GW Bush convinced a woman to get an illegal abortion before roe v wade because he knew he wanted to be president someday and he didn't need the baggage.

Now he wants to ban abortions because he's too old to get it up?

Fuck off yourself.

You had a choice.

are you sure you were wanted?

Is this really allowed on this site? You add nothing to the debate with your anger. Seriously , take a step back and realize that your behavior isn't acceptable just because you're posting anonymously.

don't need your lectures. it was a joke

my my, you poor little helpless thing...ever hear of a thing called a JOB? or like some of do, work two jobs...your little sob story is a joke.

Who is going to watch her child while she is at that job? It probably won't have healthcare and Republicans still don't support the Government paying for that. That entry level job is not going to pay for her and her babies food, clothing, rent, heat, healthcare, child support

Stephanie.......people like you sure make it easy for women to choose abortion

You DO recognize that the correct choice is don't have kids unless and until you're able to provide for them, right?

So your advice to a young, unmarried pregnant woman who can't provide for a child is obvious

Who is going to watch her child while she is at that job? It probably won't have healthcare and Republicans still don't support the Government paying for that. That entry level job is not going to pay for her and her babies food, clothing, rent, heat, healthcare, child support

You DO recognize that the correct choice is don't have kids unless and until you're able to provide for them, right?

So your advice to a young, unmarried pregnant woman who can't provide for a child is obvious

My advice to young poor unwed women is don't get pregnant, my advice to young, poor, unwed men is don't get a woman pregnant.

there are waiting list to adopt

So you're denying that there are thousands of kids in foster homes across the country waiting to be adopted, with not enough people willing to take them into a good home?

Sorry, but the "waiting lists" that you describe are only for certain children, and certain children of a certain age. The number of orphaned children without permanent loving homes homes is astronomically high.

at least being a orphan means they are ALIVE and being taken care of and will have the CHANCE to become productive citizens of this country.

Do you get that mopey every time you have a menstrual cycle? If only you let those eggs get fertilized. You heartless bitch!

my my, you poor little helpless thing...ever hear of a thing called a JOB? or like some of do, work two jobs...your little sob story is a joke.

I am a woman who had to wrestle with a teenage pregnancy and chose to KEEP my child..Planned parenthood counseled me to ABORT. THAT is why this topic is so close to my heart
raised BOTH my children without any help from you or the TAXPAYERS (one as a single parent)

That is very interesting Stephanie. You should be very proud.

May I ask how you supported your child as a teenager? It must have been tough. Where did you work? How did you pay for the birth?

A grain sized embryo is NOT a human being.

An egg is not a chicken.

That is one reason we can't rely on churches to handle our unwanted pregnancy crisis. The reliance on abstinence and prayer to discourage women to refrain from sexual activity has never worked

In fact.......EVERY unwanted pregnancy is the result of abstinence education failing

Untrue. there are many pregnancies which result from simple indifference on the part of anyone involved.

GW Bush convinced a woman to get an illegal abortion before roe v wade because he knew he wanted to be president someday and he didn't need the baggage.

You know GWB isn't the POTUS any longer, right?

Fuck off yourself.

You had a choice.

But do you recognize that women should be making sure they don't conceive a child if they don't want one in the first place?

A lot of dumb kids don't wear condoms and don't pull out. I could have had at least 20 kids in college. I was lucky. Had I knocked up one of those girls, at the time, I would have hoped they would have aborted. If they did not, just like my cousins and friends who had unexpected kids, I would have loved them just as much as you can love a person.

I'm 40 now. And if I got a woman pregnant today, I would not want to have an abortion.

But I can tell you that if I were 18 and knocked up some girl I met at a bar, I would hope she would get an abortion and not "ruin my life".

Even though I realize that eventually I would come to not regret having that child, I know as an 18 year old, I would not want to have that child.

I don't feel a seed in a womb is that big of a deal. I value life once it is born. But not a seed in its first trimester. And if the baby is going to be severly retarded, abort it even if it is at birth. No one should be forced to raise a mongeloid.

You know GWB isn't the POTUS any longer, right?

Apparently she believes he's got some magical power to make law from his ranch in Texas.

May I ask how you supported your child as a teenager? It must have been tough. Where did you work? How did you pay for the birth?

And most kids born into a hard life like this tend to repeat their parents mistakes. Did her kid get knocked up before marriage too?

That goes both ways here...

It's disgusting. Wishing death on someone over a difference in politics? blah.

Sure, but I think arguing about it within another discussion is pretty worthless and only ends up encouraging others to test the limits of further outrageousness... IMO what RW said to provoke such a response from Steph wasn't very nice either... bwgd...?

Says the moron that thinks getting a pat down at the airport is rape.

I think any contact with another persons genitals without it being a mutually consensual procedure should be treated as sexual abuse or assault, not rape. It isn't my fault that idiots like you think a normal medical procedure that is consensual is rape, and also think someone groping another person without their consent is perfectly acceptable.
It isn't a normal medical procedure when an abortion is going to be performed.

Bullshit.

Had a thing called, family dear.
Back then I worked for the Secretary of State of Illinois..was a keypunch operator. took it as a vocational course after school.
amazing how those things can work IF you put your heart and soul and Pride into it.
anything else you want to know?..lol

That goes both ways here...

It's disgusting. Wishing death on someone over a difference in politics? blah.

Sure, but I think arguing about it within another discussion is pretty worthless and only ends up encouraging others to test the limits of further outrageousness... IMO what RW said to provoke such a response from Steph wasn't very nice either... bwgd...?

I was speaking more about the repeated hateful comments from Stephanie, wasn't a one off post in this thread.

I haven't a clue what you mean by bwgd .

What part of losing your license for doing a procedure outside the limits of the law confuses you?

That's the whole point, there should be no such law mandating it...

Read the spreadsheet at the link... ONE State, Texas, requires "Ultrasound for Each Abortion; The Provider Must Display and Describe the Image".

Every other State has legal stipulations for OFFERING it and other OPTIONS...

§ This law is temporarily unenforceable pending a court decision.

* Included in written counseling materials although not specifically mandated by state law.

Ω The woman will also be offered the option to hear a detailed description of the image and in Louisiana also be offered a picture of it.

† If an ultrasound is requested by the woman, the provider will also display the image so that the woman can view it.

‡ If performed, an ultrasound must take place 24 hours in advance of the abortion.

ξ The law allows the woman to decline to view the image and in Texas the woman may decline to listen to the description under certain circumstances.

http://www.guttmacher.org/statecenter/spibs/spib_RFU.pdf

Despite the FACT that it is not medically necessary, six other States require an Ultrasound prior to every abortion, but do not require the woman to look at it.
A lot of procedures are not really medically necessary, but they ARE done - it's called defensive medicine, for liability limitation.

And, once again, Val...pay attention: No one in Virginia is requiring any woman to look at an ultrasound.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back