Viva Trump in Vegas Today!

Main headline in local paper is that he is beholden to no one (Hillary, the 'cacklesorous' can't say 'dat!). Immigration, secondary. :cool-45:

Trump tells Las Vegas crowd he s beholden to no one Las Vegas Review-Journal
he is telling the truth, and as he like to say he's really rich.

Well, he is......and you're really lame (lame being another term for just having enuff money to eat at McDonalds' once every two weeks an' I don't want to improve myself!)...........yeah, that kind of lame.

I like that he's really rich for a couple of reasons. He's NOT beholden to anyone, and he didn't start out rich. I'd like for him to do the same with the country. We are in debt now. And we are beholden to China.
His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

Obamabots and Cacklesourousbots and the mass of know-nothing political pundits in the media think Trump is a one-trick pony. He's not, is only getting started, and there is a long ways to go.

I like that he's really rich for a couple of reasons. He's NOT beholden to anyone, and he didn't start out rich. I'd like for him to do the same with the country. We are in debt now. And we are beholden to China.
His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

If his answer is MADE IN AMERICA, then why does all his merchandise have MADE IN CHINA written on it?

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

Obamabots and Cacklesourousbots and the mass of know-nothing political pundits in the media think Trump is a one-trick pony. He's not, is only getting started, and there is a long ways to go.
I agree he is only getting started and I think he will be hard to stop.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

I agree he is only getting started and I think he will be hard to stop.

RINO elites may have to shoot him to stop him. A wave on the beach eventually crashes and loses energy, it's still way early in the 'silly-season', so we'll just have to see.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

If his answer is MADE IN AMERICA, then why does all his merchandise have MADE IN CHINA written on it?
It's not his merchandise.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

Because you can't find a manufacturing plant in the US that does clothes anymore. There are some small holdouts in the garment district in LA that make some stuff, and there are the couture shops in New York, but for mass production the manufacturers have almost ALL gone to China. Thanks to regulations that sent them over there which were put in place by progressive leaders.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

That's easy. We don't make anything in America anymore. Trump wants to change that.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

Because you can't find a manufacturing plant in the US that does clothes anymore. There are some small holdouts in the garment district in LA that make some stuff, and there are the couture shops in New York, but for mass production the manufacturers have almost ALL gone to China. Thanks to regulations that sent them over there which were put in place by progressive leaders.

Right.......It's not possible to manufacture in the US............You know that's nuts, right?

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

That's easy. We don't make anything in America anymore. Trump wants to change that.

Who is stopping him?

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

Right.......It's not possible to manufacture in the US............You know that's nuts, right?

Clothing and shoes are almost impossible. New Balance was the last of the shoe companies that still made shoes here in the States, I believe that that may no longer be true. The same holds true for clothes. Other than specialty, and couture, you can't find any made here. Hell try and find ANY household product that is made here in the States.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

Clothing and shoes are almost impossible. New Balance was the last of the shoe companies that still made shoes here in the States, I believe that that may no longer be true. The same holds true for clothes. Other than specialty, and couture, you can't find any made here. Hell try and find ANY household product that is made here in the States.

Just because all the manufacturing has been shipped overseas where they can pay the workers 20 dollars per week, and some of them have been shown to be working with slave like conditions, doesn't mean they can't make stuff here. They made lots of money before they killed the US manufacturing base. Your claim is a dodge, and an excuse to try justifying greed.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

Just because all the manufacturing has been shipped overseas where they can pay the workers 20 dollars per week, and some of them have been shown to be working with slave like conditions, doesn't mean they can't make stuff here. They made lots of money before they killed the US manufacturing base. Your claim is a dodge, and an excuse to try justifying greed.

It can be made here. We used to make top grade steel, but NAFTA presidents and trade agreement presidents put us out of business by letting China undercut our companies.
It is why Trump wants tariffs. And he's right. We can make it in America with a level playing field. That is the difference between an American backer as opposed to a global backer.

It can be made here. We used to make top grade steel, but NAFTA presidents and trade agreement presidents put us out of business by letting China undercut our companies.
It is why Trump wants tariffs. And he's right. We can make it in America with a level playing field. That is the difference between an American backer as opposed to a global backer.

You know NAFTA stands for North American Free Trade Agreement, and it has nothing to do with steel being made in China, right?

I was referring to the mind set. And now a new one. Pacific trade, which is a nice way of saying, "Here, take all of this money we gathered from our citizen's paychecks, and in turn we will buy your cheap crap, instead of China's cheap crap."

Forum List

Back