Vivacious and Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. H. is neither vivacious or sweet. But she'll be by my side until I'm dead, and that's good enough for me. I even told her the other day "I hope that when I die, it's in your arms".

What's "expected" of men is irrelevant to me. What I expect of myself and my children is.

Vivacious and sweet--it makes me think of a cheerleader. The adjective 'vivacious' is never applied to men.

True.

But few and far between are the women referred to as "well hung".

For Yin there is a Yang, and for every Yang a Yin.

True Story! :thup:
Oh dear. I don't think 'well hung' is used on the same level as 'vivacious' or 'sweet.' My point is that women are supposed to be cute little dolls, like in the play/film A Doll's House, instead of being judged as individuals and being multifaceted. It's like this Bette Davis quote, "When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." That's pretty much what I'm referring to, that women are supposed to be cute and sweet, nurturing, etc. That's what they are valued for.

Vivacious and sweet--it makes me think of a cheerleader. The adjective 'vivacious' is never applied to men.

True.

But few and far between are the women referred to as "well hung".

For Yin there is a Yang, and for every Yang a Yin.

True Story! :thup:
Oh dear. I don't think 'well hung' is used on the same level as 'vivacious' or 'sweet.' My point is that women are supposed to be cute little dolls, like in the play/film A Doll's House, instead of being judged as individuals and being multifaceted. It's like this Bette Davis quote, "When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." That's pretty much what I'm referring to, that women are supposed to be cute and sweet, nurturing, etc. That's what they are valued for.
Just another way to maintain the status quo. If you are cute and sweet you dont really have time to actually be doing something significant other than getting ready to cater to your man.

You say "bitch" like it's a bad thing ;)

Of course you're right and there remains a double standard in this here and now.

But hey... at least you girls have had the right to vote for almost 100 years now!​

Baby steps toward true Sentience and The Stars! :thup:

Mrs. H. is neither vivacious or sweet. But she'll be by my side until I'm dead, and that's good enough for me. I even told her the other day "I hope that when I die, it's in your arms".

What's "expected" of men is irrelevant to me. What I expect of myself and my children is.
I told mine I wanted to die between her legs....then my wife walked in....

The adjective 'vivacious' is never applied to men.

Students, volunteers describe new bishop as “vivacious” and “outgoing”

Bishop Designate Daniel Thomas made several stops to introduce himself to the Catholic community.

11-year-old Damon Ruiz and his brother went to the Helping Hands Outreach Center in East Toledo for lunch and become two of the first Toledoans to meet the man Pope Francis named the new bishop in the diocese.

"I thought he was nice and I went up to him and I shook his hand,” says Ruiz. “He said pray for him and he'll pray for me."

"He's very vivacious,” says Angela Burns, a volunteer at the soup kitchen. “He's very outgoing."

The two most abhorrent expectations of what a woman is supposed to be. Why aren't men expected to be vivacious and sweet?
here, I'll say it...

My best friend and husband is romantic, vivacious and sweet! Wouldn't trade him in for a trillion dollars!!!!!

The two most abhorrent expectations of what a woman is supposed to be. Why aren't men expected to be vivacious and sweet?

So you like gay men?
What I don't like are trolls.

No trolling here...anyone calling me vivacious is asking to be punched in the face. Unless of course it's a chick.
The sweet part would only be slightly annoying.
You are a troll in every post you make, but the one I responded to is definitely a troll post. If you don't want to or are simply unable to respond reasonably and intelligently, then don't respond to the thread topic. Please stay out of this thread. I will call you on every post and report you for trolling.

So you like gay men?

No trolling here...anyone calling me vivacious is asking to be punched in the face. Unless of course it's a chick.
You told me a while back thats what the guys in prison called you. Vivacious and sweet. You told me you liked it. What happened?

So you like gay men?

You are a troll in every post you make, but the one I responded to is definitely a troll post. If you don't want to or are simply unable to respond reasonably and intelligently, then don't respond to the thread topic. Please stay out of this thread. I will call you on every post and report you for trolling.

Knock yourself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back