Vivek does Town Hall in Springfield

They were invited?

By whom? The voters, or the political elites?

Again, who paid when we know these people are all dirt poor?

Why not ask this for the 600th time?

They were invited by business leaders that wanted to grow the economy. Why is it so tough for you to understand this? (I understand why)

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - Former Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy spoke with Fox News Digital about why he decided to host a town hall in Springfield, Ohio, which had been at the center of a political firestorm.

"I wanted to hear 360 degrees, all perspectives," Ramaswamy told Fox News Digital ahead of the town hall on Thursday. "I don't blame the people who live here. I blame the federal policies that created the conditions that are causing people in this community to suffer."

Springfield, a city of roughly 60,000 residents, had been hit with an influx of 20,000 Haitian migrants as a result of the Biden-Harris administration granting them legal status through a parole program, leading to strained resources for the education and health care system as well as social services.

I think it is great that the people of Springfield has someone out there in the state of Ohio who seems to give a damn about their plight, because local and state and federal politicians certainly don't.

No, they just call them all "racists" for any complaints regarding this sudden influx of immigrants.

Like the small town of Palestine that saw toxic loads of chemicals infest an entire town, no one seems to care about them.

Voters are truly without representation in the US.

Sad.
Did he invite any Haitians to his Town Hall to get their perspective?

Why not ask this for the 600th time?

They were invited by business leaders that wanted to grow the economy. Why is it so tough for you to understand this? (I understand why)
Then who are these business leaders? The article never says.

Who are the people behind the curtain, and why did these leaders not consult with voters who would have to pay for it all?

Is it enough for voters to have people like Vivek feel as though they have some representation somewhere, or does it give the false illusion that someone really cares?

Springfield lost half their manufacturing jobs from 2000 to 2010.

In 1960 their population was 82,000. In 1970 it was 81,000. By 2010 it was down to 60,000. It's said it's only at 58,000 now so I imagine the 20,000 number is a lie just like the "THEY ARE EATING THE DOGS" was a lie.

With the population being 82,000 people I have no idea how it is they supposedly couldn't grow any larger from the 50 some thousand numbers of more recent times.

Soon after the city invited immigrants to come for jobs, crime even decreased.

From 2012 through 2014, the city experienced a 21% increase in violent crime; from 618 per 100,000 persons to 750. Also during those years, occurrences of murder and non-negligent manslaughter steadily increased; from 5 to 7.[82][83][84] In 2015, Springfield's violent crime reached a 14-year high,[85][86] but this rate has since decreased.

All documented here.

Springfield, Ohio - Wikipedia

What changed? One man decided to run on hate.

Then who are these business leaders? The article never says.

Who are the people behind the curtain, and why did these leaders not consult with voters who would have to pay for it all?

Pay for what? A growing business climate?

Should the voters of a community, or even a country, be asked to vote if they should receive immigrants?

Anyone?

Or should the Left simply say they should because that is the right thing to do, or they are racist and force the issue, like they do today?

Have we all resigned ourselves to the notion that the Left should be able to impose their morality on us all?

Yes, they have turned themselves in the replacement for the 'religious right', which was their intent all along, they're all corrupt liars who want to impose their version of 'morality' on everyone through government fiat.

Springfield lost half their manufacturing jobs from 2000 to 2010.

In 1960 their population was 82,000. In 1970 it was 81,000. By 2010 it was down to 60,000. It's said it's only at 58,000 now so I imagine the 20,000 number is a lie just like the "THEY ARE EATING THE DOGS" was a lie.

With the population being 82,000 people I have no idea how it is they supposedly couldn't grow any larger from the 50 some thousand numbers of more recent times.

Soon after the city invited immigrants to come for jobs, crime even decreased.

From 2012 through 2014, the city experienced a 21% increase in violent crime; from 618 per 100,000 persons to 750. Also during those years, occurrences of murder and non-negligent manslaughter steadily increased; from 5 to 7.[82][83][84] In 2015, Springfield's violent crime reached a 14-year high,[85][86] but this rate has since decreased.

All documented here.

Springfield, Ohio - Wikipedia

What changed? One man decided to run on hate.
The people who stayed in Springfield seemed to want to stay, but now many don't feel that way anymore.

Did he invite any Haitians to his Town Hall to get their perspective?
They have no place in an American town hall.

The Americans of Springfield should have daily protests at the companies employing the aliens. They should recall the entire city council and have immigrants as the litmus test to run for office.

The people who stayed in Springfield seemed to want to stay, but now many don't feel that way anymore.

A lot of people sadly don't like it when their neighbor is no longer white.

There was unfortunately one case where an immigrant was in an accident and a person was killed. That persons parents have condemned the condemnation of all immigrants by the KKK types pushing this.

They weren't "brought there". They have long been invited by the city. Here is an article from 10 years ago.

Springfield seeks to be immigrant friendly city

Glad to have them.

Unfortunately one was involved in a traffic death and it caused some to create all sorts of lies to demean all.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...-trump-vance-are-using-it-for-political-gain/

As you can read, the kids parents are pretty pissed that their child is being used this way.

Watch the video.

"I wish I had 30 more"

Post the 20,000 job openings.
GO!!!!!!!!

As I noted, I imagine the 20k is a lie just like "THEY ARE EATING DOGS" was a lie but I already covered this.

But even if not, Springfield invited them. They gave them jobs. Did more come than jobs available? Maybe.

Forum List

Back