Vote for Don Blankenship

My fellow West Virginians; later this morning you are faced with a choice. Eschew the establishment! Or succumb to the swamp.

Vote. For Donald Trump Blankenship. He is a winner. Money. Fame. White.

BE BEST.

don-blankenship-american-flag.jpg

God bless America.

You contradict yourself.

First you say to vote for blankenship.
but then, you say the opposite - God Bless America.

Which is it?

And I thought RWNJs loved them some coal miners.
I don't have time for any of that. Look, this guy is rich, he’s famous, he’s white... so what’s the problem? Honestly, I don’t know what in the world more he can do to earn your vote.

My fellow West Virginians; later this morning you are faced with a choice. Eschew the establishment! Or succumb to the swamp.

BE BEST.

God bless America.

You contradict yourself.

Which is it?

I don't have time for any of that. Look, this guy is rich, he’s famous, he’s white... so what’s the problem? Honestly, I don’t know what in the world more he can do to earn your vote.

Hey, don't get me wrong. This guy has a lot going for him.

He's a convicted criminal who killed his employees, got caught, served some time and is now making some of the stupidest commercials of all time.

More reasons to vote for him - he has no qualifications, he's racist and he's stupid.

Now, if only he is also a pedophile, he would be the perfect RWNJ candidate.

BE BEST.

God bless America.

You contradict yourself.

Which is it?

Hey, don't get me wrong. This guy has a lot going for him.

He's a convicted criminal who killed his employees, got caught, served some time and is now making some of the stupidest commercials of all time.

More reasons to vote for him - he has no qualifications, he's racist and he's stupid.

Now, if only he is also a pedophile, he would be the perfect RWNJ candidate.
Well you’re never going to find a candidate that checks ALL the boxes

Are tired of the negroes and China people? Vote Don Blankenship. He'll hire them in his mines, and you'll never have to hear from them again.

Forum List

Back