Vote for Trump to stop World War III

Biden is allowing two dangerous situations to get worse: the war between Russia and Ukraine and the war between Israel and Hamas (and now Iran).
Iran was just humiliated.

Stop hyperventilating. I know FOX told you to soil yourself, but the grownups are in charge.

Trump has the strength and the will to stop these situations from turning into all out world war.
The world thinks Trump is a cheese-eating surrender monkey. They laugh at how weak and easily manipulated Trump is.

The world is right. Trump isn't just the biggest pussy to ever be president. He's one of the biggest pussies to ever walk the planet. Even little Kim could bend Trump over. I suppose that's why Trump cultists adore Trump, because like attracts like.

Biden is allowing two dangerous situations to get worse: the war between Russia and Ukraine and the war between Israel and Hamas (and now Iran).

Trump has the strength and the will to stop these situations from turning into all out world war.

If you want peace, vote for Trump and turn incompetent Biden out in the street.

What exactly is Trump going to do?

Whatever is happening is far beyond Trump's knowledge.

He didn't stop Russia from building up to attacking the Ukraine, did he?

He didn't stop Iran from funding Hamas, he didn't do anything.

And now you think in 4 years as a lame duck president he'll be able to "bring world peace" as if he's some kind of fucking bimbo at a Miss Universe getting felt up by Trump.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Dummy, some hostilities are not a war make, it’s not binary.
In total, around 170 drones, more than 30 cruise missiles and more than 120 ballistic missiles were launched at Israel by Iran overnight Saturday, the military said.

Looks like war to me and anyone who has a brain, I think.

Are you kidding? tRump set this shit in motion!

In total, around 170 drones, more than 30 cruise missiles and more than 120 ballistic missiles were launched at Israel by Iran overnight Saturday, the military said.

Looks like war to me and anyone who has a brain, I think.

You have a brain…yet do not understand shit.

Almost everything was shut down. Israel will shoot some rockets back and call it a day. They don’t need another boots on the ground war front.

• Fact
You claim to have a brain but do not understand that a massive attack of drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles is an act of war.

Don’t worry, in a week you’ll know exactly what your half-baked ideas add up to.

• Funny
Iran was just humiliated.

Stop hyperventilating. I know FOX told you to soil yourself, but the grownups are in charge.

The world thinks Trump is a cheese-eating surrender monkey. They laugh at how weak and easily manipulated Trump is.

The world is right. Trump isn't just the biggest pussy to ever be president. He's one of the biggest pussies to ever walk the planet. Even little Kim could bend Trump over. I suppose that's why Trump cultists adore Trump, because like attracts like.
~~~~~~~
Funny, I just read the same article using Joey XiBaiDung's name. Can't you guys be a little more creative?

~~~~~~~
Funny, I just read the same article using Joey XiBaiDung's name. Can't you guys be a little more creative?
Beijing and Moscow both back Trump big time.

Follow the money. All the commie cash goes to your heroes, and you're good with that.

So why do you, personally, sell out America? Do you get paid in sweet commie cash, or do you do it out of fanatical devotion to communist ideology?

• Winner

What is life like always living in such a constant state of fear?

• Winner

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You sound just like the limp-wristed pinko surrender fags of the 70s and 80s, kowtowing and appeasing the Soviets.

A lot of people were terrified Reagan was going to get us into WWIII, but he understood that the only way to face assholes like the Soviets was through strength.

Weakness is what will get us into WWIII, just like weakness led the world into World War 2.

So Donald Chamberlain Trump is the LAST person you want as president. He will fellate Putin and has already encouraged Russia to invade NATO.

Got off the floor and take your thumb out of your mouth and be a fucking man, you little commie.

fetal.jpg

Forum List

Back