Vote for Trump to stop World War III

for example?
History is hard for you to comprehend.

Read what the Founders warned about large standing armies and constant foreign interventions. Maybe then you’ll get a clue, but I doubt it.

History is hard for you to comprehend.

Read what the Founders warned about large standing armies and constant foreign interventions. Maybe then you’ll get a clue, but I doubt it.
I taught American history for a dozen years.

The "founders " did not want a large standing army because they were too cheap and lazy to pay for one. nothing more.

In actuality, if Trump and the Adults were in charge, the Iranian mullahs wouldn't have pulled off this drone attack on the Jews.
What makes you say that? When Trump was in charge, the mullahs attacked a US military base.

So history says otherwise.

I taught American history for a dozen years.

The "founders " did not want a large standing army because they were too cheap and lazy to pay for one. nothing more.
Not surprising. You clearly learned nothing.

Did you forget about Soleimani? How convenient.
Not at all. The Iranian attack on the US base was in retaliation for killing him.

Just like the Iranian attack on Israel was retaliation for an Israeli strike on an Iranian diplomatic facility in Damascus.

In both instances the Iranian strike was telegraphed and ineffectual.

In both instances, the right response is to not escalate any further.

Trump did not retaliate against Iran for attacking our base.

And got heaps of praise from MAGA.
He took out their general. What are you talking about? Lying is no way to go through your life

Not at all. The Iranian attack on the US base was in retaliation for killing him.

Just like the Iranian attack on Israel was retaliation for an Israeli strike on an Iranian diplomatic facility in Damascus.

In both instances the Iranian strike was telegraphed and ineffectual.

In both instances, the right response is to not escalate any further.
Agreed.

He took out their general. What are you talking about? Lying is no way to go through your life
Go back and check the dates when Soleimani was killed and when Iran attacked our base.

This will help your confusion.

I know vastly more about history than stupid bastards like you and FF (FuckFace) who you might know as Giftedone.
You obviously do not. To believe the founders opposed standing armies because they were cheap, is utter ignorance.

Go back and check the dates when Soleimani was killed and when Iran attacked our base.

This will help your confusion.
The attack on our embassy was Dec 2019, the attack that killed the general was Jan 3 2020

Biden is allowing two dangerous situations to get worse: the war between Russia and Ukraine and the war between Israel and Hamas (and now Iran).

Trump has the strength and the will to stop these situations from turning into all out world war.

If you want peace, vote for Trump and turn incompetent Biden out in the street.
Don't be scared. That is what Russia wants.

Don't fall for their fear tactics.

Yes Iran did that in retaliation for trump taking out their general.
Just a little while ago you said the exact opposite.

Trump did nothing to retaliate after Iran attacked our military base.

Exactly what I had already said.

Just a little while ago you said the exact opposite.

Trump did nothing to retaliate after Iran attacked our military base.

Exactly what I had already said.
That wasn’t our military base. It’s true trump was the president of peace and unwilling to start a war with iran after he took out their leader

I thought you were referring to the on going tension from 2019, that trump ended with taking out their leader

Forum List

Back