Vote for Trump to stop World War III

That wasn’t our military base. It’s true trump was the president of peace and unwilling to start a war with iran after he took out their leader

I thought you were referring to the on going tension from 2019, that trump ended with taking out their leader
I referred to the military base, can’t your read?
When Trump was in charge, the mullahs attacked a US military base.
Why does the right want to start a war with Iran now? They’re attacking Biden for saying the same thing to Israel that Trump did in 2020.

I referred to the military base, can’t your read?

Why does the right want to start a war with Iran now? They’re attacking Biden for saying the same thing to Israel that Trump did in 2020.
It wasn’t our base.

F them? Why?

Remind me what Xiden did after Iran attacked our bases in 2023?
Trump tried to downplay their injuries and deny them Purple Hearts. Iran targeted our soldiers directly and Trump didn’t retaliate. It’s just a fact

Biden retaliated with airstrikes after the attacks you mentioned.

Trump tried to downplay their injuries and deny them Purple Hearts. Iran targeted our soldiers directly and Trump didn’t retaliate. It’s just a fact

Biden retaliated with airstrikes after the attacks you mentioned.
Trump wasn’t going to war with Iran, they were clearly desperate after trump took out their beloved general, and target a place where some of our troops were…it wasn’t a direct target

Trump did the right thing at that point and only increased sanctions on Jan 10, instead of escalating combat

And yes some of the troops that got a concussion got the Purple Heart

Trump wasn’t going to war with Iran, they were clearly desperate after trump took out their beloved general, and target a place where some of our troops were…it wasn’t a direct target

Trump did the right thing at that point and only increased sanctions on Jan 10, instead of escalating combat

And yes some of the troops that got a concussion got the Purple Heart
The US service members stationed there were targeted, so yes it was a direct target on Americans.

We shouldn’t go to war with Iran now. Biden is right to recommend against escalating combat.

The US service members stationed there were targeted, so yes it was a direct target on Americans.

We shouldn’t go to war with Iran now. Biden is right to recommend against escalating combat.
No they were targeting the base

xiden doesn’t have to go to war with Iran, we know he’s not, but he doesn’t have to ally himself with them

No they were targeting the base

xiden doesn’t have to go to war with Iran, we know he’s not, but he doesn’t have to ally himself with them
They were targeting Americans, don’t be a moron.

Conservatives are attacking Biden because he doesn’t want to escalate war with Iran. Same thing they praise Trump for doing.

It’s just conservatives being hacks, as usual.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

F-ng idiots. Trump would do no better. In fact, things would be worse.
What? You mean you don’t like his plan for Gaza? Well..he doesn’t have one exactly. But how much do you want to bet that the House will magically approve funding if Trump was the one who wanted it?

Missiles are falling on Israel and the House is withholding aid. Unbelievable.

But you can't spell it out?... you can't put it into words?.... you have zero examples.... and don't say covid because compared to many dem governors and Biden Trump looked presidential and he got shit done... he didn't hide in his basement....
Your blob didn’t do jack shit during COVID.

They were targeting Americans, don’t be a moron.

Conservatives are attacking Biden because he doesn’t want to escalate war with Iran. Same thing they praise Trump for doing.

It’s just conservatives being hacks, as usual.
People are “attacking” xiden cause he is an ally of Iran

Maybe, I understand you and xiden have a reason to ally with iran

It’s just not right
You’re to Iranian apologist. Trying to cover up their attack on Americans.

You understand very little.

You’re to Iranian apologist. Trying to cover up their attack on Americans.

You understand very little.
What are you talking about? Who’s covering up their attacks on Americans?

Wasn’t it xiden and Obama that have them a plane full of cash…cash they could of gone to their american victims, victims that had a judgement against iran

What are you talking about? Who’s covering up their attacks on Americans?

Wasn’t it xiden and Obama that have them a plane full of cash…cash they could of gone to their american victims, victims that had a judgement against iran
You tried to say that Iran didn’t attack us. They did. You tried covering it up.

Obama got Iran to stop enriching uranium. Trump took that victory and reversed it. A colossal failure.

You tried to say that Iran didn’t attack us. They did. You tried covering it up.

Obama got Iran to stop enriching uranium. Trump took that victory and reversed it.
No I didn’t. I am aware they have, numerous times, I wasn’t sure what event you were talking about.

Hahab no Obama didn’t. The only people calling the Iran deal a victory are Iranian hardliners and well dembots

No I didn’t. I am aware they have, numerous times, I wasn’t sure what event you were talking about.

Hahab no Obama didn’t. The only people calling the Iran deal a victory are Iranian hardliners and well dembots
You tried to claim they were targeting the base, but they were actually targeting the Americans. That’s you apologizing for Iran and trying to cover it up.

Yes, Obama did. After Trump got into office, he ended that victory and then Iran went right back to making high enriched uranium. The world became far less safe because of his screwed up policy.

Forum List

Back