Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

But what's the population of those precincts?
My precinct is so small in my hood we "have" to vote by mail.

Mail voting should be stopped. Most people sell the ballots.
they do not you stupid fuck.....its got your name on the fucking thing.....and if MOST people sell them then its funny how in the days after i delivered them ,i picked up outgoing ballets all week long from those i delivered.....

[
the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....

Hey einstein. We're not talking about normal drivers license. These are the ones for the criminal invaders. The ones they then use to vote with.

I've seen the california licenses given to undocumenteds. They're different than normal ones, can't be used for register to vote. You could get away with it maybe by registering and voting online, but would need to use someone elses social security # etc. I don't think an illegal would risk doing that. Maybe a few might, but too risky I think. I'm registered to vote, but they still scrutinize my i.d. when I go to vote, and I look gringo as it gets. So no, I don't believe there's illegal voting in any great numbers in california. And remember, these illegals want to stay under the radar. Not too many of them would risk voting.

Last edited:
the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....
Are you spreading disinformation? See link below:
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants
nooooo, I am not....

I said illegal immigrants do NOT get the same drivers licenses as US Citizens, theirs are marked, 'not for federal use', and I said they have to go through a separate and different process than US citizens do, to get their Driver's licenses, and are NOT automatically registered to vote when they get their special drivers licenses.

Illegals can so vote in CALI, they made it law so in hopes to get Clinton more votes for the win.

View attachment 108758

What if people understood the very bill that tells you Illegals can vote and get a drivers license...

upload_2017-1-25_21-29-33.png

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation.

nooooo, I am not....

I said illegal immigrants do NOT get the same drivers licenses as US Citizens, theirs are marked, 'not for federal use', and I said they have to go through a separate and different process than US citizens do, to get their Driver's licenses, and are NOT automatically registered to vote when they get their special drivers licenses.
"This bill would authorize an applicant who is unable to provide satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law to sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is both ineligible for a social security number and unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law in lieu of submitting a social security number. The bill would prohibit the use of this information to consider an individual’s citizenship or immigration status as a basis for a criminal investigation, arrest, or detention."

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

But AB60 driver's licenses can't be used to be registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

Can Federal Immigration Law And AB 60 Be Reconciled?

Law360, New York (February 25, 2015, 5:55 PM EST) --
t1rsz_mary_pivec_pdf_headshot.jpg
Mary E. Pivec
On Jan. 1, 2015, the California Department of Motor Vehicles began accepting applications for the new A.B. 60 driver’s license, named after the California legislative enactment that amended the state Vehicle Code to permit undocumented aliens to qualify for licensure by amending the standard eligibility requirements.[1] Previously, licensure was limited to individuals age 16 and older who could establish, through documentation, that they were legally present in the U.S. under federal law and in possession of a valid social security account number. A.B. 60 waived those requirements for an undocumented alien who executes an affidavit attesting that he or she is not lawfully present in the U.S. under federal law and is not presently eligible for issuance of a social security account number. The affidavit requirement was deleted by subsequent legislation amending Section 12809 of the California Vehicle Code, such that DMV is directed to issue an original driver’s license to a person who is unable to submit satisfactory proof that the applicant’s presence in the U.S. is authorized under federal law if he or she meets all other qualifications for licensure and provides satisfactory proof to the department of his or her identity and California residency.[2] Emergency regulations promulgated by DMV establish the documents acceptable to prove identity and residency by A.B. 60 applicants.[3]

Can Federal Immigration Law And AB 60 Be Reconciled? - Law360

I've seen the california licenses given to undocumenteds. They're different than normal ones, can't be used for register to vote. You could get away with it maybe by registering and voting online, but would need to use someone elses social security # etc. I don't think an illegal would risk doing that. .

Well then you're stupid. I doubt if illegals want to vote but if the dems pay them $50, they'll do it. They are poor and illiterate and will do anything for a little money.

Bets money they are trying to hide the illegals from imminent deportation, goes right along with the "I won't remove sanctuary status" hoopla.

Hope the AG hits Cali first with his investigation.

Should be very interesting.

Dayam, you righties are one ill-informed group. The driver's licenses illegals can obtain is not a regular driver's license. It's commonly referred to as an AB60 license, named after the bill number it was based upon. In part, the law reads...

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

Illegals voted by the millions in California alone and everybody knows it.

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…

jan 25 2017 A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

As you might be aware, California passed a law known as AB60 authorizing illegal aliens to receive drivers licenses throughout the state. Within the administrative functions of the state DMV database a designation code known as “AB60 code” was created to flag those specific licenses as containing “Federal Limits Apply”.

The removal of the “flag” via deletion of the program code, means the database cannot be easily filtered to show only illegals who received those Drivers licenses, and/or generate a list of those license recipients.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.

noting to do with voter fraud, loony toon. probably to shield people from you numbers and your sociopathic president

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
Dayam! :eusa_doh:

You were shown the driver's license illegals can acquire cannot be used to register to vote. Yet you persist. <smh>

[

Hey einstein. We're not talking about normal drivers license. These are the ones for the criminal invaders. The ones they then use to vote with.
LOLOL

Sorry, rightard, California law reveals you're an imbecile.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

It's federal law that dictates the data base

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

It's BS from a mile away...

Illegals can so vote in CALI, they made it law so in hopes to get Clinton more votes for the win.
Too stupid for words. :eusa_doh:

California law actually prohibits illegals from voting...

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

Under new Oregon law, all eligible voters are registered unless they opt out

EVEN OREGON did this BS on voting.............
Breitbart.

LOLOLOL

Does Breitbart also inform you that the California DMV is prohibited by law to send data on illegal aliens to the Department of State to be registered to vote?

No, of course Breitbart doesn't tell you that. Why would they inform you rightards when their goal is to dumb you down?

And they're very good at that.

View attachment 108758

What if people understood the very bill that tells you Illegals can vote and get a drivers license...

View attachment 108759

Dumbfuck... learn...

No... AB60 licenses cannot be used to register to vote. :eusa_doh:

What the fuck is wrong with you rightards? You're like the Borg. The collective hive all connected together, sharing one common useless brain.

I've seen the california licenses given to undocumenteds. They're different than normal ones, can't be used for register to vote. You could get away with it maybe by registering and voting online, but would need to use someone elses social security # etc. I don't think an illegal would risk doing that. .

Well then you're stupid. I doubt if illegals want to vote but if the dems pay them $50, they'll do it. They are poor and illiterate and will do anything for a little money.

How are you so sure? How many illegals have you known to be such an expert? Most of them aren't illiterate in their own language and most learn enough English to get by fairly rapidly. I speak from experience, not from what some talking suit on right wing radio with no real world experience says. I say that most illegals wouldn't risk voting out of fear of and investigation. From my own experience in California, it would be difficult or impossible for an illegal to vote unless he had forged documents, and most of them won't go to those lengths, for fear of getting caught. Some might, but not in vast numbers.

You were shown the driver's license illegals can acquire cannot be used to register to vote. Yet you persist. <smh>

Of course they can be used to vote. The democrat official just ignores the "illegal alien" flag in the database or on the license. Who's gonna stop them? Moonbeam?

Of course they can be used to vote. The democrat official just ignores the "illegal alien" flag in the database or on the license. Who's gonna stop them? Moonbeam?
LOLOL

Be sure to let me know when you find even one official who broke their own laws.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Forum List

Back