Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

Of course they can be used to vote. The democrat official just ignores the "illegal alien" flag in the database or on the license. Who's gonna stop them? Moonbeam?
Be sure to let me know when you find even one official who broke their own laws.

HAHAHA. So now all govt officials are law-abiding citizens and never break the law.??? When they're told to let the illegals vote and they DON'T ALLOW IT, that's when they get fired.

Of course they can be used to vote. The democrat official just ignores the "illegal alien" flag in the database or on the license. Who's gonna stop them? Moonbeam?
Be sure to let me know when you find even one official who broke their own laws.

HAHAHA. So now all govt officials are law-abiding citizens and never break the law.??? When they're told to let the illegals vote and they DON'T ALLOW IT, that's when they get fired.
Great, the number you've found still remains at zero.

:dance:

Illegals voted by the millions in California alone and everybody knows it.

California Officials Instruct State DMV Programmers To Remove Undocumented Alien Flags on Drivers Licenses…

jan 25 2017 A senior level IT source within the California Department of Motor Vehicles has informed CTH within the past 48 hours California officials have instructed DMV data programmers to remove the internal coding flags for the drivers licenses of illegal aliens in California.

As you might be aware, California passed a law known as AB60 authorizing illegal aliens to receive drivers licenses throughout the state. Within the administrative functions of the state DMV database a designation code known as “AB60 code” was created to flag those specific licenses as containing “Federal Limits Apply”.

The removal of the “flag” via deletion of the program code, means the database cannot be easily filtered to show only illegals who received those Drivers licenses, and/or generate a list of those license recipients.

According to the IT source the motive for the code/flag removal appears to be an effort hide data and curtail any tool useful in any voter fraud investigation. Several additional aspects lead to this conclusion including California hiring former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to lead the fight against the Trump administration.

This is a very good example of a fake news. This is a very big news so why in the world this unknown IT contact CTH? An unknown and bias lying crap media. Why didn't he/she contacted major news outlet like LA Times or Fox News? I'm sure he will get paid well for these kind of information. There are no names or references just willy willy ............ IT contacted CTH.
Only dumb like Defcon glorify this kind of fake news.
You SS been here very long. You should know better.

the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....
Are you spreading disinformation? See link below:
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants

Dumbcon............. I'm very familiar with this DL. It only allowed them to drive and get insurance nothing more. It doesn't mean they are registered to vote or allowed to vote.
They cannot even use that to cross the border or anything else. Right on the front of DL it say FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY at the back NOT ACCEPTED FOR FEDERAL PURPOSES.

Since the passing of AB60 in late 2015 to end December 2016 about 900,000 has obtained this DL here in California.

FAKE NEWS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

NOT TRUE!

It's federal law that dictates the data base

Real ID Act.

And LEGAL IMMIGRANTS can not legally vote, why would they remove LEGAL immigrants from this data base as well?

It's BS from a mile away...

Illegals can so vote in CALI, they made it law so in hopes to get Clinton more votes for the win.

Can you provide a sample of:
1. One illegals that voted.
2. One illegals that registered to vote.

I'm not asking for millions.

Last edited:
the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

Under new Oregon law, all eligible voters are registered unless they opt out

EVEN OREGON did this BS on voting.............

Coming from Breitbart the whole thing are twisted. It automatically registered people like me when I renewed my DL last year but Illegals goes to different process.
It doesn't work the way Breitbart twisted the AB61.

I've seen the california licenses given to undocumenteds. They're different than normal ones, can't be used for register to vote. You could get away with it maybe by registering and voting online, but would need to use someone elses social security # etc. I don't think an illegal would risk doing that. .

Well then you're stupid. I doubt if illegals want to vote but if the dems pay them $50, they'll do it. They are poor and illiterate and will do anything for a little money.

Apparently you are talking like white tough key board commando guy. The world doesn't work that way. You've been here very long you should know better.
1. If you says they illiterate so how in the world can they vote if they are illiterate?
2. They risk their life to coming here to get a better life maybe their only chance. So why the fuck they will risk that for lousy $50 bucks?
3. If they get caught voting illegally they face deportation leaving starving families behind. Why would they risk that for just one lousy stupid vote?

OH........... Im whitey tough guy I'm walking in there and cast another vote.

You were shown the driver's license illegals can acquire cannot be used to register to vote. Yet you persist. <smh>

Bullshit. Exactly what I'm talking about. Tough white guy like you will just walk in there and cast 2 or more votes.

Well since Trump's ordering an investigation of voter fraud in the US maybe we can settle the debate of if illegals voted once and for all - as well as find out just how "secure" our current voting system really is (on both sides.)

That said, this bill to remove the flag imo will indeed open the door to illegal voting, a dual attack by the left really, not only does it hide the illegals from deportation but it might help bolster the impending catastrophe of the Dem party. Seriously, if they're going to double down on hate, they don't have a choice but to find votes elsewhere - as was shown by the election they're take over plan failed. We can debate it's due to Hillary being a fucking terrible candidate, and no doubt that chased off a lot of dems, to include my lifetime dem voting liberal mother who pays about zero attention to politics, but even worse for the dem party future is what the shit /after/ the election has done, aka my mother said she cannot in good conscious vote dem anymore because of the riots and bullshit they're pulling. (The paying people to cause violence at Trump rally's /really/ pissed her off, she wanted to attribute it all to the crooked Clinton's, but noted that it was 'unfortunately' clear that the DNC participated and worse the DNCs beat down of Bernie was unacceptable to my mom - though she wasn't a Bernie fan.)

I figure my mother is your average Dem, old school liberal type, doesn't really pay too much attention to politics cause she's got her own shit going on, but "aligned" with their policies when she was a kid (hippy liberal) and kind of just kept voting dem because she "presumed" it was the same party. This year she realized it's not the party she thought it was and abandoned ship in a big way. I have a bad feeling that the Dems are going to find a lot of their base was people like her who hadn't realized just how far off the beaten path the party had gone...

I think some of the dem politicians know it's coming and they're trying to do something about it to refill their ranks.

You were shown the driver's license illegals can acquire cannot be used to register to vote. Yet you persist. <smh>

Bullshit. Exactly what I'm talking about. Tough white guy like you will just walk in there and cast 2 or more votes.
They just make up this shit as they go along. And they're like a whack-a-mole... shoot down one idiotic thing they say and then they pop their empty head back up with their next idiotic response.

It is interesting to see how the left embraces breaking the law thus protecting criminal behaviour.

It is interesting to see how the left embraces breaking the law thus protecting criminal behaviour.
Nah, we're just laughing at you rightards for failing so miserably to show anyone's broken any laws. Y'all have failed to prove even one illegal alien voted in 2016 and y'all have failed to prove even one state official broke any laws which are in place to prevent illegals from voting.

But hey, who knows, maybe the guy you elected, who won the election, will waste tax payer dollars to investigate the matter for no reason other than to claim victory in the popular vote.

Nah, we're just laughing at you rightards for failing so miserably to show anyone's broken any laws. Y'all have failed to prove even one illegal alien voted in 2016 and y'all have failed to prove even one state official broke any laws which are in place to prevent illegals from voting.

But hey, who knows, maybe the guy you elected, who won the election, will waste tax payer dollars to investigate the matter for no reason other than to claim victory in the popular vote.
Entering the country at other places than an official port of entry is breaking the law. Your stupidity is without boundaries. Here is link...learn.
8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

Entering the country at other places than an official port of entry is breaking the law. Your stupidity is without boundaries. Here is link...learn.
We're talking about election laws. How could you not know that?

We're talking about election laws. How could you not know that?
Your spinning attempt is very lame. We are talking about illegals voting. Illegal entry into the country is the starting point in the chain of events. Maybe you need to get a coloring book instead of spewing stupidity.

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

But AB60 driver's licenses can't be used to be registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants

and we have already had video of Obama telling illegals to go out and vote

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

my Lord! :)

YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS.

all ELIGIBLE VOTERS are registered NOT ineligible.

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

my Lord! :)

YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS.

all ELIGIBLE VOTERS are registered NOT ineligible.

Or you totally missed what I said and or what I was referring to.

Forum List

Back