Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

Under new Oregon law, all eligible voters are registered unless they opt out

EVEN OREGON did this BS on voting.............
my Lord! :)

YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS.

all ELIGIBLE VOTERS are registered NOT ineligible.

Or you totally missed what I said and or what I was referring to.
:lol: noooooooo, I did not miss it, your propagandist Briebart FAILED to inform you that ONLY eligible voters, citizens over the age of 18 are auto registered to vote when getting a drivers license.

Illegal and Legal immigrants are NOT auto registered to vote because they are INELIGIBLE. They have a different, separate process to get a license than citizens.

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

But AB60 driver's licenses can't be used to be registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants

and we have already had video of Obama telling illegals to go out and vote
Yep.....that dude is a prick.

the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

:lol: noooooooo, I did not miss it, your propagandist Briebart FAILED to inform you that ONLY eligible voters, citizens over the age of 18 are auto registered to vote when getting a drivers license.

Illegal and Legal immigrants are NOT auto registered to vote because they are INELIGIBLE. They have a different, separate process to get a license than citizens.

upload_2017-1-27_12-49-5.png

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

Prove it. With something besides "Because they said so".

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

upload_2017-1-27_12-50-34.png

keep talking lol

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

CLICK THE LITTLE LINK

There are several states that willingly issue driver licenses to illegal aliens under the pretense that it reduces traffic accidents, including Alaska, Connecticut, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and West Virginia. Drivers who have a legal license to be behind the wheel are supposedly more responsible than their illegal counterparts.

But if the link doesn't come through it also proves that INFOWARS isn't full of it and have been warning people WTF has been going on since 2013.......
Yet you call can't figure out how this has all been hiding in plain view and has been done behind your backs. ..... MSM TELLS YOU BS

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

CLICK THE LITTLE LINK

There are several states that willingly issue driver licenses to illegal aliens under the pretense that it reduces traffic accidents, including Alaska, Connecticut, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and West Virginia. Drivers who have a legal license to be behind the wheel are supposedly more responsible than their illegal counterparts.

Monday’s Supreme Court decision to overturn Arizona’s law requiring people to prove they’re in the U.S. legally before “motor voter” registration stirred up a hornet’s nest of debate across the nation. It would seem that the simple solution would be for states to stop issuing driver licenses to illegal aliens.

Arizona’s driver license identification requirements clearly state that applicants must submit satisfactory proof that their presence in the U.S. is authorized under federal law. At least one primary identification document must be submitted with the application and in order to obtain any one of these admissible documents the person would have had to provide proof they were in the country legally.

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

CLICK THE LITTLE LINK

yes, they issue a special drivers license to illegals, that STATES RIGHT ON IT, they are ineligible to vote and use it as ID for Federal Purposes.

their DL does NOT make it easier or automatic for them to vote....their license makes them ineligible to vote.

CLICK THE LITTLE LINK

yes, they issue a special drivers license to illegals, that STATES RIGHT ON IT, they are ineligible to vote and use it as ID for Federal Purposes.

their DL does NOT make it easier or automatic for them to vote....their license makes them ineligible to vote.
Ineligible for welfare too?

The Gubmint currently doesn't have any way of knowing how many or if even one illegal immigrant voted.
california and oregon and other states who DO ISSUE licenses to illegals do have a way.

federal law dictates to the states that illegal and legal immigrants are kept separate from citizen drivers in their database and illegal and legal immigrants have visually different drivers licenses than citizens, per the REAL ID ACT that state on them, ineligible for Federal use, ineligible to vote.

they just need to see if they showed up to vote

The Gubmint currently doesn't have any way of knowing how many or if even one illegal immigrant voted.
california and oregon and other states who DO ISSUE licenses to illegals do have a way.

federal law dictates to the states that illegal and legal immigrants are kept separate from citizen drivers in their database and illegal and legal immigrants have visually different drivers licenses than citizens, per the REAL ID ACT that state on them, ineligible for Federal use, ineligible to vote.
We dem boyz comin' fo' yo' food stamps, nigga!

huh? gibberish! :lol:

certainly no answer to my post correcting you!

huh? gibberish! :lol:

certainly no answer to my post correcting you!
Oh Im just teasing you, sweet cheeks.

It is interesting to see how the left embraces breaking the law thus protecting criminal behaviour.

Dumbcon as always you are dumb. No one in the right mind embraces or protecting criminals. Illegals broke the law by coming here illegally. Most or at very high percentage are here for better life and only chances they have.
Why in the world they will sacrifice that for one stupid vote?

So far none of you idiots cannot even provide one single proof that illegals voted. The only that got caught are Trump supporters.

Last edited:
It is interesting to see how the left embraces breaking the law thus protecting criminal behaviour.
Nah, we're just laughing at you rightards for failing so miserably to show anyone's broken any laws. Y'all have failed to prove even one illegal alien voted in 2016 and y'all have failed to prove even one state official broke any laws which are in place to prevent illegals from voting.

But hey, who knows, maybe the guy you elected, who won the election, will waste tax payer dollars to investigate the matter for no reason other than to claim victory in the popular vote.
Entering the country at other places than an official port of entry is breaking the law. Your stupidity is without boundaries. Here is link...learn.
8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

We are talking about illegal voting dude.

CLICK THE LITTLE LINK

Ineligible for welfare too?

Wrong. It does not allow you to qualify anything but driving and get car insurance.

Forum List

Back