Vote fraud? CA orders DMV to remove illegal alien code from license database

The Gubmint currently doesn't have any way of knowing how many or if even one illegal immigrant voted.

Yes they do.
That is why they caught this woman Teri Rotte along with 2 others who voted twice. *TRUMP SUPPORTERS*.
She is also a well known racist. Hmmmm that sound familiar. SHe said she was scared bc Trump might lose the election. Since you tough guys .................... How many of you voted twice fearing Trump might lose?

Trump Supporter Who Tried To Vote Twice Also Pretty Racist - Iowa Starting Line

the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

Under new Oregon law, all eligible voters are registered unless they opt out

EVEN OREGON did this BS on voting.............
my Lord! :)

YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS.

all ELIGIBLE VOTERS are registered NOT ineligible.

Or you totally missed what I said and or what I was referring to.
:lol: noooooooo, I did not miss it, your propagandist Briebart FAILED to inform you that ONLY eligible voters, citizens over the age of 18 are auto registered to vote when getting a drivers license.

Illegal and Legal immigrants are NOT auto registered to vote because they are INELIGIBLE. They have a different, separate process to get a license than citizens.

CLICK THE LITTLE LINK

There are several states that willingly issue driver licenses to illegal aliens under the pretense that it reduces traffic accidents, including Alaska, Connecticut, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and West Virginia. Drivers who have a legal license to be behind the wheel are supposedly more responsible than their illegal counterparts.

But if the link doesn't come through it also proves that INFOWARS isn't full of it and have been warning people WTF has been going on since 2013.......
Yet you call can't figure out how this has all been hiding in plain view and has been done behind your backs. ..... MSM TELLS YOU BS

Are you done?
Yes Infowars are full of it. Unfortunately you rely on Breitbart and Infowars Alex Jones both Trump supporters that spread lots of fake news as your bible to spread your twisted belief. Sad very sad. PizzaGate fake news was promoted by Infowars and also general Flynn son. Only idiots believe these idiots.
YOU promoted that Obama was building a tall border wall for his new house in DC which make you a fake. Whatever you are posting....... Are those supposed to be credible?

PizzaGate Shooter Read Alex Jones. Here Are Some Other Fans Who Perpetrated Violent Acts. | Mother Jones

It is interesting to see how the left embraces breaking the law thus protecting criminal behaviour.
Nah, we're just laughing at you rightards for failing so miserably to show anyone's broken any laws. Y'all have failed to prove even one illegal alien voted in 2016 and y'all have failed to prove even one state official broke any laws which are in place to prevent illegals from voting.

But hey, who knows, maybe the guy you elected, who won the election, will waste tax payer dollars to investigate the matter for no reason other than to claim victory in the popular vote.
Entering the country at other places than an official port of entry is breaking the law. Your stupidity is without boundaries. Here is link...learn.
8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien
We're talking about election laws. How could you not know that?
Your spinning attempt is very lame. We are talking about illegals voting. Illegal entry into the country is the starting point in the chain of events. Maybe you need to get a coloring book instead of spewing stupidity.
You remain an idiot. If we were talking about their immigration status, which is not in dispute, we would not be talking about election laws. The conversation is -- did illegals vote in the election. We already know they're here illegally -- that's why we call them, "illegals." :eusa_doh:

california law

No, California does not automatically register everyone turning 18 nor do they automatically register illegals to vote when they get a driver's license.

Illegal aliens do not qualify for a regular California driver's license which requires applicants prove a legal presence in the U.S.. However, illegal aliens can get an AB60 driver's license

Vehicle Code, Division VI, Chapter 4.5 § 12801.9

(d) (1) A license issued pursuant to this section, including a temporary license issued pursuant to Section 12506, shall include a recognizable feature on the front of the card, such as the letters “DP” instead of, and in the same font size as, the letters “DL,” with no other distinguishable feature.

(2) The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.

But AB60 driver's licenses can't be used to be registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263

(d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.
California issues driver licenses for illegal immigrants

and we have already had video of Obama telling illegals to go out and vote
No, you don't. You have a video of Obama saying illegal aliens can't legally vote.

the whole article is filled with misinformation, you need to go to the Calif DMV site, you must have proof of citizenship to get a normal drivers license for citizens....no ones ''word'' is taken....

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

:lol: noooooooo, I did not miss it, your propagandist Briebart FAILED to inform you that ONLY eligible voters, citizens over the age of 18 are auto registered to vote when getting a drivers license.

Illegal and Legal immigrants are NOT auto registered to vote because they are INELIGIBLE. They have a different, separate process to get a license than citizens.
You know you're trying to educate a rock, right?

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

View attachment 109008
LOLOL

You're such an idiot -- yes, those illegals were in line for AB60 driver's licenses ... which cannot be used to register to vote and are not auto registered to vote.

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

View attachment 109009

keep talking lol
Well if Alex Jones says it, it must be true then, right?

first you have this :

View attachment 108751

Then you have this :

View attachment 108752

CLICK THE LITTLE LINK

There are several states that willingly issue driver licenses to illegal aliens under the pretense that it reduces traffic accidents, including Alaska, Connecticut, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and West Virginia. Drivers who have a legal license to be behind the wheel are supposedly more responsible than their illegal counterparts.

But if the link doesn't come through it also proves that INFOWARS isn't full of it and have been warning people WTF has been going on since 2013.......
Yet you call can't figure out how this has all been hiding in plain view and has been done behind your backs. ..... MSM TELLS YOU BS
Clicking your link produces.....

Hmmm... the page you're looking for isn't here.

Maybe Alex Jones ate your homework? :dunno:

It is interesting to see how the left embraces breaking the law thus protecting criminal behaviour.
Nah, we're just laughing at you rightards for failing so miserably to show anyone's broken any laws. Y'all have failed to prove even one illegal alien voted in 2016 and y'all have failed to prove even one state official broke any laws which are in place to prevent illegals from voting.

But hey, who knows, maybe the guy you elected, who won the election, will waste tax payer dollars to investigate the matter for no reason other than to claim victory in the popular vote.
Entering the country at other places than an official port of entry is breaking the law. Your stupidity is without boundaries. Here is link...learn.
Your spinning attempt is very lame. We are talking about illegals voting. Illegal entry into the country is the starting point in the chain of events. Maybe you need to get a coloring book instead of spewing stupidity.
You remain an idiot. If we were talking about their immigration status, which is not in dispute, we would not be talking about election laws. The conversation is -- did illegals vote in the election. We already know they're here illegally -- that's why we call them, "illegals." :eusa_doh:
The expression of illegal voters constitute all non-citizens and illegal "immigrants" perfectly fit into that definition. Your lame spinning is getting boring imbecile. :badgrin:

Last edited:

View attachment 109008
LOLOL

You're such an idiot -- yes, those illegals were in line for AB60 driver's licenses ... which cannot be used to register to vote and are not auto registered to vote.
^^^Defending law breakers thus promoting anarchy and proud of it, huh? :badgrin:

The expression of illegal voters constitute all non-citizens and illegal "immigrants" perfectly fit into that definition. Your lame spinning is getting boring imbecile. :badgrin:
You're truly insane. No one refers to legal non-U.S. citizen residents as "illegals."

View attachment 109008
LOLOL

^^^Defending law breakers thus promoting anarchy and proud of it, huh? :badgrin:
Pointing out rightards are nuts is not defending anyone.

You're truly insane. No one refers to legal non-U.S. citizen residents as "illegals."
Moron, you will hurt yourself spinning so much. You are just a nasty troll...:badgrin:

View attachment 109008
LOLOL

There you go again. Blaming law abiding citizens for your defense of lawlessness and anarchy. What an imbecile....:badgrin:

Unfortunately and sadly, some people are more apt to be brainwashed than others, I suppose?

The right wing has been brainwashed by their media lords to believe that automatically registering ELIGIBLE citizens to vote when they get a driver's license....

is somehow related to INELIGIBLE to vote legal or illegal immigrants being able to get a driver's license? One has nothing at all to do with the other...

CITIZENS and citizens ONLY, who are of age and eligible to vote, will be automatically registered to vote when they get their driver's license, NOT non citizens...

but we could say this in a thousand ways, and their brainwashing will not allow them to recognize the truth right before their eyes.... :(

View attachment 109008
LOLOL

You cannot teach stupid and ignorant people.

View attachment 109008
LOLOL

You are the prime example....:badgrin:

LOLOL

You are the prime example....:badgrin:

So far all your post are dumb and just pure ignorance Dumbcon.

Mail voting should be stopped. Most people sell the ballots.

Non sense. Where in the world to hear that? Dude are you old enough to be here?

HAHAHA. Of course most of the ballots are sold, you fool. All voting should be done in person at a designated place. If that means combat soldiers and the old and disabled can't make it, - TOUGH.

Forum List

Back