Voter beware: GOP using phony Dem websites

It's fraud and should be investigated by the Justice Department.

John Lewis for Congress

John Lewis is bad for Montana:

After more than a decade working under Baucus, John Lewis has pocketed over $568,000 of taxpayers’ money
Lewis has been laying the groundwork for his campaign by visiting every county in Montana on the taxpayers’ dime
Lewis has spent nearly 12 years working under Baucus and was a top aide to the “chief architect” of Obamcare
Photo was taken by Eliza Wiley

Please come back and visit this site to learn more about why Lewis needs to retire from Washington.

where is the fraud?

bump for kid rocks who ignores the truth

Fraud is illegal...but Republicans can't win on their ideas.

there is no fraud. i challenge to actually click on the link CNN gave and tell me you can't tell it is against the dem and not for him.

i double dog dare you

I always read the fine print but that is not the standard for fraud.

thank you for your honesty and stating their ad is not a fraud. mockery has been around since the beginning of politics, that is all this is, nothing more.

dems do the same thing.

I didn't say anything even remotely like that, but keep up that muddled sequence of neurons firing you call a "thought process"

Yes you did you clusterfuck. Just then you admitted as such...

Thats how we know Obamacare is such a clusterfuck, because it was so terrible even his butt buddies in the media couldnt cover it up.

Right there marty... see it?

The only one who sees that is you, you festering pimple on a crack-whore's ass. What i said is CNN is obviously biased towards progressives, however Obamacare was such a fuckup they couldnt sweep it under the rug like all the other crap Obama has done that they support. How is that CNN being fair and balanced? Even now they still try to sugar-coat it.

Reading, learn to do it.

Marty, marty, tsk tsk.

What crap, exactly, has CNN swept under the rug for Obama? It surely wasn't Benghazi. Nor the economy. Can't be the dismal unemployment rate. How about the 'killing drones' controversy? Nope, not that either, well covered.

Obama handily lost the first debate to Romney (remember the frowns and disinterest that sunk Obama's poll ratings drastically), that, if you remember correctly, was heavily covered by CNN as were all of the other incidents above mentioned.

Nope marty, it seems Obama's political mistakes and gaffes (57 States) have been and were heavily covered by CNN & the main stream media.

But if you have something marty... fess up my dear.

Isn't this a criminal act by the Republicans? If not, it certainly falls under juvenile behavior by an American major political party.

The National Republican Congressional Committee's digital team has what they think is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites. FULL STORY

National Republican Congressional Campaign using fake Democrat websites to lure voters ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – A warning this election season: If you are searching the Web for information on Democratic congressional candidates, read the fine print. At least 15 websites that appear to be official campaign sites for Democratic candidates, are actually the handiwork of the National Republican Congressional Committee.

In an effort to improve their online efforts this election season, the NRCC’s digital team came up with what the group believes is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites.

Sounds like fraud to me. Felony fraud at that since it's soliciting campaign donations up to the federal limit of $2000 or whatever it is.

Yes you did you clusterfuck. Just then you admitted as such...

Right there marty... see it?

The only one who sees that is you, you festering pimple on a crack-whore's ass. What i said is CNN is obviously biased towards progressives, however Obamacare was such a fuckup they couldnt sweep it under the rug like all the other crap Obama has done that they support. How is that CNN being fair and balanced? Even now they still try to sugar-coat it.

Reading, learn to do it.

Marty, marty, tsk tsk.

What crap, exactly, has CNN swept under the rug for Obama? It surely wasn't Benghazi. Nor the economy. Can't be the dismal unemployment rate. How about the 'killing drones' controversy? Nope, not that either, well covered.

Obama handily lost the first debate to Romney (remember the frowns and disinterest that sunk Obama's poll ratings drastically), that, if you remember correctly, was heavily covered by CNN as were all of the other incidents above mentioned.

Nope marty, it seems Obama's political mistakes and gaffes (57 States) have been and were heavily covered by CNN & the main stream media.

Covered and spinned, by a complicit mainstream media. If Obamacare had even worked a tiny tiny bit better they would have spun it as well.

Its sad to watch people like you post, either too stupid to realize what you are writing, or too snarky to see what is really going on.

In any event, as always, go fuck yourself.

Isn't this a criminal act by the Republicans? If not, it certainly falls under juvenile behavior by an American major political party.

The National Republican Congressional Committee's digital team has what they think is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites. FULL STORY

National Republican Congressional Campaign using fake Democrat websites to lure voters ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – A warning this election season: If you are searching the Web for information on Democratic congressional candidates, read the fine print. At least 15 websites that appear to be official campaign sites for Democratic candidates, are actually the handiwork of the National Republican Congressional Committee.

In an effort to improve their online efforts this election season, the NRCC’s digital team came up with what the group believes is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites.

Is anyone really surprised? They have used every underhanded trick they can to remain viable. Add this to a long list of GOP desperation.

Sucks when the other side starts using the same trick your side does, eh?

So, when Obama comes thru with his threats to issue EO's you'll be fine with that? Because the "other side" used the same tricks only more so. Are we fine with that? Or does that still suck?

Reading, learn to do it.

Marty, marty, tsk tsk.

Covered and spinned, by a complicit mainstream media. If Obamacare had even worked a tiny tiny bit better they would have spun it as well.

Its sad to watch people like you post, either too stupid to realize what you are writing, or too snarky to see what is really going on.

You lose... but you get a ribbon for participating. Thank you.

Teardrops are falling
Teardrops are falling

Cry go on Cry (x2)

Teardrops are falling
Out My Eyes
Teardrops are falling
I wonder why
Teardrops are falling
For you made me cry

My heart is aching
Almost breaking
If you hear me
Come back to me
Teardrops are falling
And you made me cry

Yes, teardrops are falling
Falling from my eyes
Yes yes yes
You made me cry
When you went away
You stayed away so long
Come back my dear

My heart is aching
Almostbreaking
If you hear me
Come back to me
Teardrops are falling
And you made me cry

Cry don't cry (x4)

Marty, marty, tsk tsk.

You lose... but you get a ribbon for participating. Thank you.

Nice try, tough guy. Once again zero content posts from one of USMB's zero content trolls.

Is anyone really surprised? They have used every underhanded trick they can to remain viable. Add this to a long list of GOP desperation.

So, when Obama comes thru with his threats to issue EO's you'll be fine with that? Because the "other side" used the same tricks only more so. Are we fine with that? Or does that still suck?

Nice topic jump there. sparky. And its nice to notice you consider EO's "threats" as well. (see how easy it is to play the game you are playing)?

Go play in traffic.

Nice topic jump there. sparky. And its nice to notice you consider EO's "threats" as well. (see how easy it is to play the game you are playing)?

Go play in traffic.

Who me marty? You are saying I consider EO's 'threats'?

Paul Ryan Leads the Possible Charge to Impeach Obama Over Executive Order Threats

paul-ryan-leads-the-possible-charge-to-impeach-obama-over-executive-order-threats-video

During a CNN interview, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) laid the groundwork for impeaching President Obama by claiming that the president is breaking the law by circumventing Congress and using Executive orders. While Ryan has not yet figured out that the president is legally allowed to use Executive orders, here is some proof that another president has used them as well.

President George W. Bush issued 291 Executive orders in his time in the White House.

Link is dead.

In any case, many Executive Orders are legitimate and constitutional.

Others are not.

Depends on what's being done and HOW it's being done.

Then there's that pesky oath to uphold The Constitution which doesn't have a weasel clause to allow selective application of laws.

Meh, the democrats have been doing that for decades. You pissed because you hate having your dirty tricks used against you?

I have never underestimated the ability of the GOP to resort to dirty tricks. Rush Limbaugh and talk-radio is solid proof. Going on 4 decades now.

Rush Limbaugh is preventing you from voting? You're a bigger idiot that I first presumed.

Click here: for Food Stamps, for Obama phones, free Obama money, etc.....yes liberal scum would click on those links which could end up taking them to some Chinese or Russian scam.

Click here: for Food Stamps, for Obama phones, free Obama money, etc.....yes liberal scum would click on those links which could end up taking them to some Chinese or Russian scam.

LOL... Rush Limbaugh and Romney were on food stamps and welfare. It was the Bush administration who started the 'free-phones' you all call Obama phones. Half the people on food stamps are Republicans. Corporate welfare = free money!

LOL... and I love it!

Forum List

Back