Voter beware: GOP using phony Dem websites

Isn't this a criminal act by the Republicans? If not, it certainly falls under juvenile behavior by an American major political party.

The National Republican Congressional Committee's digital team has what they think is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites. FULL STORY

National Republican Congressional Campaign using fake Democrat websites to lure voters ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – A warning this election season: If you are searching the Web for information on Democratic congressional candidates, read the fine print. At least 15 websites that appear to be official campaign sites for Democratic candidates, are actually the handiwork of the National Republican Congressional Committee.

In an effort to improve their online efforts this election season, the NRCC’s digital team came up with what the group believes is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites.

They aren't "fake" sites, they are just sites that Republicans are putting up telling the truth about certain Dem candidates. Being able to publish voting records and other acts done by Democrats is called freedom of speech. I know you progressives really hate that though.

Well, since the libs got a phony American elected president, does this make us equal now?

It's fraud and should be investigated by the Justice Department.

How is it fraud? The website that CNN links to (John Lewis for Congress) clearly says that it is paid for by the Republican Party and its obvious that the site is about learning the truth about the candidate and having him removed from office:

Please come back and visit this site to learn more about why Lewis needs to retire from Washington.

good ole CNN sounding the alarm for the Democrat party

don't why they don't just change their name to, THE DNC lapdog and all the news from and for the Democrat party

I know, I feel your pain Stephanie. I hated it when CNN, for months, ran Obama into the ground with article after article on the utter and miserable failure launching of Obamacare. Talk about lap dogs... CNN may just as well changed their name to...

Conservative News Network!

don't why they don't just change their name to, THE DNC lapdog and all the news from and for the Democrat party

I know, I feel your pain Stephanie. I hated it when CNN, for months, ran Obama into the ground with article after article on the utter and miserable failure launching of Obamacare. Talk about lap dogs... CNN may just as well changed their name to...

Thats how we know Obamacare is such a clusterfuck, because it was so terrible even his butt buddies in the media couldnt cover it up.

Isn't this a criminal act by the Republicans? If not, it certainly falls under juvenile behavior by an American major political party.

The National Republican Congressional Committee's digital team has what they think is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites. FULL STORY

National Republican Congressional Campaign using fake Democrat websites to lure voters ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – A warning this election season: If you are searching the Web for information on Democratic congressional candidates, read the fine print. At least 15 websites that appear to be official campaign sites for Democratic candidates, are actually the handiwork of the National Republican Congressional Committee.

In an effort to improve their online efforts this election season, the NRCC’s digital team came up with what the group believes is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites.

Meh, the democrats have been doing that for decades. You pissed because you hate having your dirty tricks used against you?

Liberals have been doing it for year's. .. con's are slow to fighting fire with fire so what is the point of this thread?

The point is that the 'Cons' will stoop to anything, anytime, anywhere! :clap2:
Went right over your head, didn't it?

Thats how we know Obamacare is such a clusterfuck, because it was so terrible even his butt buddies in the media couldnt cover it up.

And now you realized the difference between CNN and Fox News... CNN is truly 'fair and balanced'. Thanks for succinctly pointing that out marty.

And now you realized the difference between CNN and Fox News... CNN is truly 'fair and balanced'. Thanks for succinctly pointing that out marty.
Let Me guess......Colorado?

I didn't say anything even remotely like that, but keep up that muddled sequence of neurons firing you call a "thought process"

Meh, the democrats have been doing that for decades. You pissed because you hate having your dirty tricks used against you?

I have never underestimated the ability of the GOP to resort to dirty tricks. Rush Limbaugh and talk-radio is solid proof. Going on 4 decades now.

Is anyone really surprised? They have used every underhanded trick they can to remain viable. Add this to a long list of GOP desperation.

There is nothing fake about it. It's not the RNCC's fault that you idiots can't read.

I didn't say anything even remotely like that, but keep up that muddled sequence of neurons firing you call a "thought process"

Yes you did you clusterfuck. Just then you admitted as such...

Right there marty... see it?

Yes you did you clusterfuck. Just then you admitted as such...

Right there marty... see it?

The only one who sees that is you, you festering pimple on a crack-whore's ass. What i said is CNN is obviously biased towards progressives, however Obamacare was such a fuckup they couldnt sweep it under the rug like all the other crap Obama has done that they support. How is that CNN being fair and balanced? Even now they still try to sugar-coat it.

Reading, learn to do it.

Is anyone really surprised? They have used every underhanded trick they can to remain viable. Add this to a long list of GOP desperation.

Sucks when the other side starts using the same trick your side does, eh?

Forum List

Back