Voter beware: GOP using phony Dem websites

No, you all protect the "freedom" to declare war on the poor. It's called GOP 'class warfare'!
I am free and poor by your definition, money dont mean much to me ... and I don't envey anyone.

Than 'you' are a tool. Quite common in the Republican/Tea party nowdays. Wake-up!
A tool what ? I vote my pocket book .. again cigs are $10 bucks a pack up in my home state of Illinois and $4 bucks a pack In south Carolina. .. so who is the tool? And i make over 25 bucks an hour down here.. So who is the tool and who is the fool?

Last edited:
I am free and poor by your definition, money dont mean much to me ... and I don't envey anyone.

Than 'you' are a tool. Quite common in the Republican/Tea party nowdays. Wake-up!
A tool what ? I vote my pocket book .. again cigs are $10 bucks a pack up in my home state of Illinois and $4 bucks a pack In south Carolina. .. so who is the tool? And i make over 25 bucks an hour down here.. So who is the tool and who is the fool?

You vote your "pocketbook".

Democrats/Liberals votes their pocketbooks and their hearts. See the big difference?

Democrats/Liberals votes their pocketbooks and their hearts. See the big difference?
what spin you trying to spin? Are you trying to tell me know you don't work and trapped in your mommy's basement and can't leave?

Word of advice hop in your car and drive as fast as you can out of the blue state you live in and go to a red state for freedom and job's/ low cost of living/ great weather
And life. Or stay there and bitch ..... your choice.

Last edited:
All for nothing.

GOP did nothing wrong - just hired the folks who designed the Obamcscare exchanges website and they did their usual outstanding job of getting it all backwards.

Fraud is illegal...but Republicans can't win on their ideas.

there is no fraud. i challenge to actually click on the link CNN gave and tell me you can't tell it is against the dem and not for him.

i double dog dare you

what spin you trying to spin? Are you trying to tell me know you don't work and trapped in your mommy's basement and can't leave?

Got nothing so you resort to typical knee-jerk r-wing class-warfare stereotyping. Priceless!

It's fraud and should be investigated by the Justice Department.

John Lewis for Congress

John Lewis is bad for Montana:

After more than a decade working under Baucus, John Lewis has pocketed over $568,000 of taxpayers’ money
Lewis has been laying the groundwork for his campaign by visiting every county in Montana on the taxpayers’ dime
Lewis has spent nearly 12 years working under Baucus and was a top aide to the “chief architect” of Obamcare
Photo was taken by Eliza Wiley

Please come back and visit this site to learn more about why Lewis needs to retire from Washington.

where is the fraud?

Word of advice hop in your car and drive as fast as you can out of the blue state you live in and go to a red state for freedom and job's/ low cost of living/ great weather
And life. Or stay there and bitch ..... your choice.

Red State? Yes, but... racism is very unattractive to me. I'll pass.

All for nothing.

GOP did nothing wrong - just hired the folks who designed the Obamcscare exchanges website and they did their usual outstanding job of getting it all backwards.

Fraud is illegal...but Republicans can't win on their ideas.

there is no fraud. i challenge to actually click on the link CNN gave and tell me you can't tell it is against the dem and not for him.

i double dog dare you

I always read the fine print but that is not the standard for fraud.

Isn't this a criminal act by the Republicans? If not, it certainly falls under juvenile behavior by an American major political party.

The National Republican Congressional Committee's digital team has what they think is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites. FULL STORY

National Republican Congressional Campaign using fake Democrat websites to lure voters ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – A warning this election season: If you are searching the Web for information on Democratic congressional candidates, read the fine print. At least 15 websites that appear to be official campaign sites for Democratic candidates, are actually the handiwork of the National Republican Congressional Committee.

In an effort to improve their online efforts this election season, the NRCC’s digital team came up with what the group believes is a great idea: get out the Republican message through fake Democrat sites.

Liberals have been doing it for year's. .. con's are slow to fighting fire with fire so what is the point of this thread?

The point is that the 'Cons' will stoop to anything, anytime, anywhere! :clap2:

Must admit when someone stoops to the levels of a democrat they certainly have hit rock bottom.

Not sure what the fraud is all about. It doesn't take much to realize that the site isn't exactly pro-candidate. Here is what is on the one page website:

•After more than a decade working under Baucus, John Lewis has pocketed over $568,000 of taxpayers’ money
•Lewis has been laying the groundwork for his campaign by visiting every county in Montana on the taxpayers’ dime
•Lewis has spent nearly 12 years working under Baucus and was a top aide to the “chief architect” of Obamcare

http://johnlewis4congress.com/

Now I realize that the democrats have to worry about how stupid are their members, after all we have 2008 and 2012 proving they just aren't that smart. But even a quick read of the site indicates that it certainly isn't a pro-candidate site. The only thing that MIGHT be fraud is the name of the website.

And don't forget this is a story ginned up by CNN who has "created" so much news that they are losing their following. So they will create nothing out of something to try and sell their soap suds.

Last edited:

Partisan ideologues lying and cheating?

No! Can't be!

Say it isn't so!

Did you go look at the site? If you did you would be laughing at the democrats and cnn. Yet another protest by the dems over nothing.

Not sure what the fraud is all about. It doesn't take much to realize that the site isn't exactly pro-candidate. Here is what is on the one page website:

•After more than a decade working under Baucus, John Lewis has pocketed over $568,000 of taxpayers’ money
•Lewis has been laying the groundwork for his campaign by visiting every county in Montana on the taxpayers’ dime
•Lewis has spent nearly 12 years working under Baucus and was a top aide to the “chief architect” of Obamcare

John Lewis for Congress

Now I realize that the democrats have to worry about how stupid are their members, after all we have 2008 and 2012 proving they just aren't that smart. But even a quick read of the site indicates that it certainly isn't a pro-candidate site. The only thing that MIGHT be fraud is the name of the website.

And don't forget this is a story ginned up by CNN who has "created" so much news that they are losing their following. So they will create nothing out of something to try and sell their soap suds.

oh gee...only the big giant "JOHN LEWIS FOR CONGRESS" at the top and a big giant picture of him on the side. Plus the opening line "John Lewis is tired of sitting on the sidelines watching his boss, longtime liberal crusader Max Baucus, get all the credit for advancing..." is rather deceiving as well.

Forum List

Back