Voter fraud lie was cooked up long before 2020 trump loss

Including Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, all of whom disagree with you about this.

^^^Oh look, here's a Hillary voter now, who's going to claim he didn't screech about election fraud for 5 years.

LOL

Yep, the fix was in. I'm amazed how many Americans are okay with our elections being stolen.
The vast majority of American's understand the history of trump, yet you and other faux conservatives reject the demagoguery in trump's rhetoric which appeals to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people.

Including Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, all of whom disagree with you about this.
The court system should have allowed the wrong to be righted. They didn't, so patriotic protestors took to the streets of DC on January 6.

The court system should have allowed the wrong to be righted. They didn't, so patriotic protestors took to the streets of DC on January 6.
Or, you've just been conned.

And Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General disagree with you.

One of the two.

See what I mean? Thanks for proving my point.

A logical fallacy is an error in reasoning that renders an argument invalid. It is also called a fallacy, an informal logical fallacy, and an informal fallacy. All logical fallacies are nonsequiturs—arguments in which a conclusion doesn't follow logically from what preceded it.

Nothing from the OP about Trump leading on election night
Nope, but I watched Fox News Coverage of the election that night, and they discussed the 'ballots left to count' and what districts they were in and even FOX NEWS said the the remaining 'uncounted ballots' would be enough to put biden in the lead, and even FOX NEWS predicted that biden would win those States.

^^^Oh look, here's a Hillary voter now, who's going to claim he didn't screech about election fraud for 5 years.

LOL
Fraud? No. She complained about being hacked by Russians to help Trump get elected. She also complained about the FBI telling Republicans they reopened the investigation into her server over nothing.

Reasonable complaints.

Nope, but I watched Fox News Coverage of the election that night, and they discussed the 'ballots left to count' and what districts they were in and even FOX NEWS said the the remaining 'uncounted ballots' would be enough to put biden in the lead, and even FOX NEWS predicted that biden would win those States.
You just explained why old Fox viewers are now watching OAN.

Hang on sloopy
I agree. The minute I heard the Dems were pushing mail in ballots I knew the fix was in and boy was I right.
Except they are legal...verified and above board. Your problem is you bought into a lie that trump had in his pocket for months...if not years. What trump did and what he is doing is treasonous and Un-American. He is a cancer on this country.

I'd ask you to provide examples of that, but we both know you can't.

You're a liar and a coward. But we both already knew that, too.

:itsok:

This you, bro?

He threw our entire intelligence apparatus under the bus for Vladimir Putin.

We all saw it.

I voted for Hillary. I voted against Trump.

It was pretty obvious he was just fucking around when he said that. Trolling. Mocking.

This stuff is silly. Like Trumpsters pretending Obama thinks we have 57 states. Silly.

Not everything has to be viewed as a chance to lose your shit. True story.

Nothing from the OP about Trump leading on election night and ballots mysteriously appearing after midnight to give Biden the lead.
They were opened after mid-night because the repubs legislatures wanted the mail in ballots opened after the in person ballots. Everyone warned that the numbers would change when the mail in ballots, which were mainly Dems, were opened. trump was crying voter fraud even before the election...he is a large POS.

Who was behind the STEAL

Chris Wray - told FBI offices to "stand down" on election night
Raffensberger
Coney Barrett, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh
Bernovich - AZ AG
Toomey
Cheney
Kinzinger
W
Obama
the media, especially Fox

I knew we could be in trouble the day he said "the only way I lose is if they rig the election" on the campaign trail, after he saw the polls that showed him losing. I had no idea how bad it would get, but I could see SOMETHING coming. You knew the rubes were going to buy into it, as always.

And, obviously, this is par for the course for the man-child: Yes, Trump Thought the Emmys Were Rigged Against Him
trump is and will always be a cancer on this country. If a Dem had lost the election and still, after over a year, proclaimed that he was cheated.....even after over 60 courts say he wasn't...the repubs would want him/her jailed immediately. Not so for trump....The SOB still walks free...and the repubs still drool over his every word.

trump is and will always be a cancer on this country. If a Dem had lost the election and still, after over a year, proclaimed that he was cheated.....even after over 60 courts say he wasn't...the repubs would want him/her jailed immediately. Not so for trump....The SOB still walks free...and the repubs still drool over his every word.
I went a long time, around three years, into this before I joined in and called it a "cult".

But at some point, what's obvious is obvious.

Who was behind the STEAL

Chris Wray - told FBI offices to "stand down" on election night
Raffensberger
Coney Barrett, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh
Bernovich - AZ AG
Toomey
Cheney
Kinzinger
W
Obama
the media, especially Fox
Except you have NO PROOF. The words of a mentally deranged former president are not enough. Over 60 courts, including trump appointed judges and the USSC say Biden won.

You repubs need to move on, like many GOP members are saying. trump LOST....GET OVER IT!

I went a long time, around three years, into this before I joined in and called it a "cult".

But at some point, what's obvious is obvious.
trump is a student of Hitler. Here are the words he is heeding:

Forum List

Back