Voter fraud lie was cooked up long before 2020 trump loss

Back in 2016 Trump said that if Hillary won the election it would be because the election was 'rigged'.
Apparently he had the BIG LIE already prepared and ready to go back in 2016.
Porting it to 2020 just came naturally.
Weren't you paying attention on election night? Trump was leading when we went to bed. Only after ballots mysteriously appeared after midnight did Biden take the lead.

It's almost like one of those B-grade sci fi movies in which many people are infected with some mysterious, otherworldly virus that turns them into zombies. We can only hope the virus wears off at some point.
Well, it ain't "B-Grade" (given the A-listers who are in it)......but you may wanna catch on Netflix the recent movie "Don't Look Up".
You might recongnize some recognizable stuff.
There'll be others here who won't recognize it......even if you chalkboard it.

IMO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weren't you paying attention on election night? Trump was leading when we went to bed. Only after ballots mysteriously appeared after midnight did Biden take the lead.
Well, good poster LennyPartiv, what was "mysterious" about ballot after midnight?
After all, all the networks....even Fox.....were predicting there would be such ballots appearing then.
And had been predicting for days.

Your suggestion is akin to the moke who loudly claims that Wednesday mysteriously appeard.........right after Tuesday ended.
Weirdly and ominouslly appeared.

---------------------------------------------------

ps.....Lenny, don't ever leave us.
YOU are the low-hanging fruit of this messageboard. Waytogo!

There was no secret that in almost every election district, in person votes would be counted first, and it was expected Trump would get the majority of in person votes.

It was also expected that mail-in ballots would be counted after the in person votes were counted, that it would take much longer to count them, and that Biden would get the majority of the mail-in votes.

There were no surprises to anyone that was paying attention - even FOX News expected it. You should have paid attention.

Sorry if the majority of the votes were counted after your bedtime, but I'm sure your mama needed her rest.

Well, it ain't "B-Grade" (given the A-listers who are in it)......but you may wanna catch on Netflix the recent movie "Don't Look Up".
You might recongnize some recognizable stuff.
There'll be others here who won't recognize it......even if you chalkboard it.

IMO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster LennyPartiv, what was "mysterious" about ballot after midnight?
After all, all the networks....even Fox.....were predicting there would be such ballots appearing then.
And had been predicting for days.

Your suggestion is akin to the moke who loudly claims that Wednesday mysteriously appeard.........right after Tuesday ended.
Weirdly and ominouslly appeared.

---------------------------------------------------

ps.....Lenny, don't ever leave us.
YOU are the low-hanging fruit of this messageboard. Waytogo!
Right...just forget the mathematical impossibilities that occurred after midnight...

:p

You mean after all the votes were counted, Biden won. That's how elections are supposed to work -- count all the votes and see who wins.

You mean after all the votes were counted, Biden won. That's how elections are supposed to work -- count all the votes and see who wins.
Call me old fashioned, but I don't think they should count the fraudulent ones.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think they should count the fraudulent ones.
Neither do I. Sadly for you, more than a year later and you still can't prove there were more than a handful of fraudulent ballots. Just crying fraud when you can't actually prove it only serves to reveal you're batshit insane.

Neither do I. Sadly for you, more than a year later and you still can't prove there were more than a handful of fraudulent ballots. Just crying fraud when you can't actually prove it only serves to reveal you're batshit insane.
Those demanding recounts and audits will be louder next election if the Dems have the balls to try to steal another one.

Those demanding recounts and audits will be louder next election if the Dems have the balls to try to steal another one.
LOLOL

Why shouldn't we steal the next election? You're gonna accuse us anyway; and you don't know how to stop us.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Lies like this can doom our country. Documents show it was planned months ahead.
I can find biased links too.

Forum List

Back