VOTER FRAUD ON DISPLAY: Houston Ballots All Have Same Signature and Same Address

So you have pictures of "ballots" from an unidentified source, that "claims" to be dodgy, and we're supposed to believe it?

How would they get ahold of the ballots in the first place?

And how come they are claiming ballot APPLICATIONS are ballots?
They are not ballots
If you read the form, it says “Application for Ballot by Mail”

It is simply a request to receive a mail in ballot. Also note that all actual signatures have been chopped.

Nothing to see here

Obviously, someone attempted to commit fraud. The applications are fraudulent.

It is an application for a mail in ballot
Why did you chop off the bottom where the signature goes?
Why did you lie and call it a ballot?

No law says you must fill out your own name and address. Obviously, someone went door to door or had some type of event where people could request mail in ballots.

No law being broken
I have a big issue with people so helpless that they can't even handle voting on their own. If you have to baby someone to vote, they should not be voting. Voting should not be for children.
Nobody is being babied

Someone filling out the form provides more legible information and is less prone to error.

All it takes is an original signature which the OP link deceptively cropped out
Your defense to the repeat handwriting is that all these people are so inept that they can't fill out their own ballot requests legibly? Hun, if these people can't handle this simple task on their own, they should not be voting. I vote absentee most years----I call up and request the ballot all by myself.....people who can't handle their own shit shouldn't be voting period.

So you have pictures of "ballots" from an unidentified source, that "claims" to be dodgy, and we're supposed to believe it?

They are not ballots

It is simply a request to receive a mail in ballot. Also note that all actual signatures have been chopped.

Nothing to see here

No law says you must fill out your own name and address. Obviously, someone went door to door or had some type of event where people could request mail in ballots.

No law being broken
Actually, the law does say you must fill out your own name and address, moron. It's a felony to fill out someone else's name and address.

Bullshit
Show me any law that says someone can’t help you fill out information on a request for mail in ballot

Why did you chop off the bottom where a signature would go?
Helping is one thing, but these are clearly fraudulent.

What difference would a signature make? there are dozens of applications with the same address but different names.
Why are all the names different? Why have all the street address numbers been redacted?

Someone walked down the street knocking on doors and asking people if they want to apply for a mail in ballot.

Republicans are outraged

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken
I have a big issue with people so helpless that they can't even handle voting on their own. If you have to baby someone to vote, they should not be voting. Voting should not be for children.
Nobody is being babied

Someone filling out the form provides more legible information and is less prone to error.

Your defense to the repeat handwriting is that all these people are so inept that they can't fill out their own ballot requests legibly? Hun, if these people can't handle this simple task on their own, they should not be voting. I vote absentee most years----I call up and request the ballot all by myself.....people who can't handle their own shit shouldn't be voting period.

Somebody goes door to door asking if you want to apply for an absentee ballot. She fills it out and you sign.

Easy Peasy

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken
Actually, the law does say you must fill out your own name and address, moron. It's a felony to fill out someone else's name and address.

Bullshit
Show me any law that says someone can’t help you fill out information on a request for mail in ballot

What difference would a signature make? there are dozens of applications with the same address but different names.
Why are all the names different? Why have all the street address numbers been redacted?

Someone walked down the street knocking on doors and asking people if they want to apply for a mail in ballot.

Republicans are outraged
Intelligent people do not give out information to strangers walking down their street knocking on doors---this alone should be investigated. You think people in this day and error of covid would open the door for strangers knocking on them and then give out their personal information and signature?

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken

Bullshit

I see many addresses and many names.
More than one legal voters can live at the same address

Signatures would prove you are full of shit and they are, in fact, different people.
Puhleeze. You aren't actually trying to justify this fraud, are you?
Still trying to find anything that approximates fraud Finger Boy
You gotta pick up your game
I have no idea what your post signifies

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken

Bullshit

Signatures would prove you are full of shit and they are, in fact, different people.
You need to look up the word “fraud”

I don’t think it means what you think it does

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken
Nobody is being babied

Your speculation of rhe repeat handwriting is what needs to be proved. Not anyone's defense of it.

You have a source for this claim?
if he didnt have a source the mods would close the thread,,

He has since added the source - gateway pundit, no surprise.
well they are a good source,,, and its proven by your objections,,

I read alinsky too,,
Nonsense.

It's an unreliable source, a rightwing fake news site.
sorry but I read alinsky too,, so you attacking the messenger and ignoring the message tells me you are wrong,,,

The brainwashed progs keep muttering "no evidence. no evidence. No evidence." Unfortunately the evidence just keeps rolling in.

The voter fraud in this year’s presidential election was widespread and extensive.
Instead of asking where was the fraud? The real question is where was there NO fraud? Democrats used every trick in their book to steal votes and manufacture ballots.
Here is the latest proof of voter fraud in Texas.
Democrats manufactured votes — in the same city, in the same handwriting and at the same address.
This is what Democrats do.
And they will continue to do this until people are sent to jail.
WHERE IS THE DOJ? WHERE IS THE FBI?
WHAT HORRIBLE PEOPLE! This needs to stop.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq
Why do you kids still think gateway pundit is real news?

How many times have the been right?

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken

Bullshit

The answer is "yes," you are trying to justify fraud.

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken

Bullshit

The answer is "yes," you are trying to justify fraud.
You didn’t really look it up did you?
You are embarrassing yourself again

The brainwashed progs keep muttering "no evidence. no evidence. No evidence." Unfortunately the evidence just keeps rolling in.

The voter fraud in this year’s presidential election was widespread and extensive.
Instead of asking where was the fraud? The real question is where was there NO fraud? Democrats used every trick in their book to steal votes and manufacture ballots.
Democrats manufactured votes — in the same city, in the same handwriting and at the same address.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq

Why do you leftwing morons believe CNN and the NYT are real news?

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq

Why do you leftwing morons believe CNN and the NYT are real news?
Why did you lie in your OP and say they were ballots with the same signature?

Were you lying or just stupid?

Forum List

Back