Voter Fraud?

Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News

Here's the question. Would one rather have one person vote who is not eligible or deny hundreds to vote who are eligible?

Every honest person with an IQ over 85 understands that the effort of the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot win on ideas (the new GOP is bereft of ideas) and must win by suppressing the vote of those who don't fit into their tent.

Personally, I'd prefer that Obamacare be repealed.

Refer to: Non-citizens caught voting in 2012 presidential election in key swing state | Fox News

Here's the question. Would one rather have one person vote who is not eligible or deny hundreds to vote who are eligible?

Every honest person with an IQ over 85 understands that the effort of the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot win on ideas (the new GOP is bereft of ideas) and must win by suppressing the vote of those who don't fit into their tent.

Perfect example of a false choice argument, there is no logical reason one would have to accept either of the choices provided. I rate this thread as a piss poor propaganda attempt, maybe the OP needs reeducation to produce better propaganda.

mmm... False Choice Argument? Another mistake by another partisan. How shocking (sarcasm). An argument is not, cannot, be phrased in a question. I made no argument.

So I ask you, would you rather 100 innocent men be suppressed from purchasing a gun, when only one of them was prohibited by law - let's say a child molester - from buying one?

Hey dumb ass, you wouldn't have 100 INNOCENT men if one was a freaking convicted felon and the choice to put innocents in prison at all is once again a false choice. Failed again.

Voter ID is required in many countries around the world. Why do you liberals keep this shit up?

Universal healthcare is in many countries around the world, too. Your point?

And you seem to be conveniently ignoring that Ohio has Voter ID, and it did not stop this fraud. Checkmate.

Voter ID clearly has an entirely different purpose than the piss you drank.

Last edited:
Perfect example of a false choice argument, there is no logical reason one would have to accept either of the choices provided. I rate this thread as a piss poor propaganda attempt, maybe the OP needs reeducation to produce better propaganda.

mmm... False Choice Argument? Another mistake by another partisan. How shocking (sarcasm). An argument is not, cannot, be phrased in a question. I made no argument.

So I ask you, would you rather 100 innocent men be suppressed from purchasing a gun, when only one of them was prohibited by law - let's say a child molester - from buying one?

Hey dumb ass, you wouldn't have 100 INNOCENT men if one was a freaking convicted felon and the choice to put innocents in prison at all is once again a false choice. Failed again.

Reads like you emotions got the best of you. If you don't like the analogy try to explain the difference between the actions of the GOP and the efforts by some to require gun registration.

Reads like you emotions got the best of you. If you don't like the analogy try to explain the difference between the actions of the GOP and the efforts by some to require gun registration.

No emotions involved, I find it entertaining when ignorant people try to say dissimilar events have any similarity. How about you explain how TX had a higher voter turnout with the new ID requirement than before, your suppression theory doesn't hold water. Of course propagandist like you will never admit that and relinquish a bullshit wedge issue. I just find it interesting that the left fights every effort to improve election integrity, what are you trying to hide?

Last edited:

No emotions involved, I find it entertaining when ignorant people try to say dissimilar events have any similarity. How about you explain how TX had a higher voter turnout with the new ID requirement than before, your suppression theory doesn't hold water. Of course propagandist like you will never admit that and relinquish a bullshit wedge issue. I just find it interesting that the left fights every effort to improve election integrity, what are you trying to hide?

IF Texas had a higher voter turnout then before (evidence lacking) it may have been a result of unintended consequences; efforts by those who believe as do I that the attempt to suppress voting has nothing to do with voter fraud, thus those who believe in democracy worked hard to get the vote out. Of course that would never occur to you.

The analogy is fine, voting and owning arms shall not be infringed, and your okay with the latter and shit your pants whenever the former is brought up.

IF Texas had a higher voter turnout then before (evidence lacking) it may have been a result of unintended consequences; efforts by those who believe as do I that the attempt to suppress voting has nothing to do with voter fraud, thus those who believe in democracy worked hard to get the vote out. Of course that would never occur to you.

The analogy is fine, voting and owning arms shall not be infringed, and your okay with the latter and shit your pants whenever the former is brought up.

Well since you apparently lack the ability to use a search engine I'll provide you this:

Voter turnout in Texas nearly doubles under new ID law

And your link would be: Voter turnout in Texas nearly doubles under new ID law | The Daily Caller

And now you can carry on inventing phantom constitutional bullshit.

Maybe it's hard to find a radical leftie with an IQ of over 85, that's why they depend on Huffington and Media Matters to do their thinking. By 2010 at least 18 former ACORN workers had pleaded guilty or were convicted of voter fraud.

No on is disenfranchised by voter ID laws.

Why do you want people to be able to vote illegally?

Oh, yes -- because Democrats rely on those votes.

It's funny when progressives pretend to be concerned about the democratic process. :lol:

He's redlined. You won't get anything better out of him.

He's redlined. You won't get anything better out of him.

His bar is set so low that it would be a chore for a virus to slide through.

Well since you apparently lack the ability to use a search engine I'll provide you this:

And your link would be: Voter turnout in Texas nearly doubles under new ID law | The Daily Caller

The question was, Why? Of course that requires thinking and that is not your forte.

The question was, Why? Of course that requires thinking and that is not your forte.

It's really very simple, they wanted to prove ignorant ass holes like you wrong. Any more questions?

They compared off year non-presidential elections with differing metrics?

Can you spot the flaw in their logic there, genius? Gosh, I wonder why they didn't compare 2008 to 2012...

Jesus H. Christ, you people are dumb.

Anyone who reads the Daily Pisser deserves to be lied to.

Last edited:
Texas 2008 election results: http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?fips=48&year=2008

Texas 2012 election results: Texas Election Results 2012 - Map, County Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

2008:
2ezmg06.jpg

2012:
11kzcc2.jpg

Republican votes increased. Democratic votes decreased.

NEXT!

Last edited:

They compared off year non-presidential elections with differing metrics?

Can you spot the flaw in their logic there, genius? Gosh, I wonder why they didn't compare 2008 to 2012...

Jesus H. Christ, you people are dumb.

Anyone who reads the Daily Pisser deserves to be lied to.

Because the ID law wans't in effect in 2012. Simple.

EDIT, BTW they gave the raw numbers in the article so the only one I see lying around here would be the lefties.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back