Voter ID and driver's license office closures black-out Alabama's Black Belt

No...That is EVERYONE'S solution.
This is nothing but more complaining from the political Left

*psst* those arent even solutions to the topic which is right above the "solutions"
yes. it IS the only solution....If its that urgent, they find a way.

That doesnt solve the problem of the DMV's closing. See, if this was math I would check this by going in reverse. If more people drive to the DMV does that mean more offices will stop closing?

Answer: No, because one has nothing to do with the other. You dont have to play this dumb, you're better than this
Once again...if the issue holds importance, they will find a way to get it done.
Now which part of that do you not understand.

Is there someone somewhere that you believe doesnt agree with "If you want it you'll find a way"?
No.....Get it done....Or don't make the effort. Choices.

so those offices aren't being closed?
Certain offices aren't issuing driver's licenses.
They are otherwise open.

which is....

the document you need for voter ID.

so like I said.
Again. those in the areas with the highest concentration of black residents are untouched. Nothing to see here.
Prove it? Oh wait, you can't.
moron.....look at the fucking map. Mobile and Birmingham untouched. As are the suburbs surrounding said cities....
Proves nothing. Bring us the actual numbers.

I bet they show an ID to get government benefits....and pretty much everything else in life.
Then why all this fuss about voter ID? Don't you ever think anything through before the diarrhea drips from your piehole?

Yo, you left loons are the ones bawling about showing ID. Are you always this fucking stupid? I'm serious, are you like really dumb or is it an act?
They are too stupid to make it an "act".
I bet they show an ID to get government benefits....and pretty much everything else in life.
Hate hate hate. That is all that this woman knows.
why is it hate to state the obvious truth?

He can't refute my statement so he spews this crap

*psst* those arent even solutions to the topic which is right above the "solutions"

That doesnt solve the problem of the DMV's closing. See, if this was math I would check this by going in reverse. If more people drive to the DMV does that mean more offices will stop closing?

Answer: No, because one has nothing to do with the other. You dont have to play this dumb, you're better than this
Once again...if the issue holds importance, they will find a way to get it done.

Is there someone somewhere that you believe doesnt agree with "If you want it you'll find a way"?

oh, ok I guess this is state the obvious then

bk2hgEx6.jpeg

I believe I already said that...without the misspelling of course.
It's three more DMVs than there are in the counties affected in Alabama.

So how many people does it effect and how far do they have to drive?
See post 89.

So in other words they dont have to drive any farther than I do.

Certain offices aren't issuing driver's licenses.
They are otherwise open.

which is....

the document you need for voter ID.

so like I said.
Again. those in the areas with the highest concentration of black residents are untouched. Nothing to see here.
Prove it? Oh wait, you can't.
moron.....look at the fucking map. Mobile and Birmingham untouched. As are the suburbs surrounding said cities....
Proves nothing. Bring us the actual numbers.
Stop busting balls.
You can easily look up the numbers here......census.gov

bk2hgEx6.jpeg
Now you're just wanting to have the last word.....Have at it.

bk2hgEx6.jpeg
Now you're just wanting to have the last word.....Have at it.

This is a statement.

Then why all this fuss about voter ID? Don't you ever think anything through before the diarrhea drips from your piehole?

Yo, you left loons are the ones bawling about showing ID. Are you always this fucking stupid? I'm serious, are you like really dumb or is it an act?

At least I do not spew hate.

At least I do not spew hate.
if it is now hate for someone to point out what is obvious to them through personal observation, then would you not be equally guilty of hate for pointing out those things that you find obvious (even if wrong) based on your personal observation and beliefs?

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency's website says their office at the Clarke County Courthouse is still open, but soon a lot of others nearby won't be. On Wednesday, the agency announced that it would close 31 offices throughout the state, leaving 29 counties without a place where 16-year-olds can take a driver's test, whether they pass on the first try or not.

That's an inconvenience.

But there's something bigger happening here.

In 2011, Alabama lawmakers approved the state's voter ID law, making it illegal to vote in Alabama without a government-issued photo ID.

For most folks, that's a driver's license.

A student ID and a passport will work. Schools provide student IDs and the post office provides passports.

If no one is paying taxes how can they pay government employees?

I have always had to drive 20 miles to the dmv. And I don't live in a rural area.
BULL CRAP to the nth degree Misty eyed.

I just got my passport recently, it was nearly $100 and NO WAY JOSE' will the post office issue a passport with simply a student ID....

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency's website says their office at the Clarke County Courthouse is still open, but soon a lot of others nearby won't be. On Wednesday, the agency announced that it would close 31 offices throughout the state, leaving 29 counties without a place where 16-year-olds can take a driver's test, whether they pass on the first try or not.

That's an inconvenience.

In 2011, Alabama lawmakers approved the state's voter ID law, making it illegal to vote in Alabama without a government-issued photo ID.

A student ID and a passport will work. Schools provide student IDs and the post office provides passports.

I have always had to drive 20 miles to the dmv. And I don't live in a rural area.

I just got my passport recently, it was nearly $100 and NO WAY JOSE' will the post office issue a passport with simply a student ID....

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!
nobody said that the ID or the Passport was free, or did they say that a passport could be obtained with only a student ID.
This inability to understand things could give cause to wonder if you actually understand that voter ID is not restrictive to citizens, or is it racially biased.

That's an inconvenience.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

that's a Passport. not a state Id. come on Care. You can thank that FEDeral Government for that cost. but everyone thinks we don't pay enough already. so a couple offices close and OMG stop the world from spinning

I hope the people in these counties file a lawsuit, asap....

this is intentional, to keep id's out of the hands of citizens who may not vote the way the republicans in state power want.

ALABAMA, my state of birth, is up to its old, dirty tricks of racism....is what it seems.

It's amazing. Once again racist lefties get away with claiming that Black people in the 21'st century are too stupid to figure out how to obtain a photo I.D.

That's an inconvenience.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

that's a Passport. not a state Id. come on Care. You can thank that FEDeral Government for that cost. but everyone thinks we don't pay enough already. so a couple offices close and OMG stop the world from spinning
stephanie, is 30 plus offices just a couple?

Forum List

Back