Voter ID and Obama care.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
So let me get this right.... it is unjust racists and illegal to ask for ID to vote, but for health care one needs ID?

If all those poor black people can't get ID to vote where are they going to get it to sign up for Obama care?

So let me get this right.... it is unjust racists and illegal to ask for ID to vote, but for health care one needs ID?

If all those poor black people can't get ID to vote where are they going to get it to sign up for Obama care?

You’ve got it wrong.

There is a Constitutional right to vote, there is no Constitutional right to healthcare, as you and others on the right have stated countless times.

You’ve got it wrong.

There is a Constitutional right to vote, there is no Constitutional right to healthcare, as you and others on the right have stated countless times.

Trying to deflect I see. The Democrats and the Liberals all argue that Voter ID is racist. That blacks can not get ID. With me so far?

If as claimed, blacks can not get ID to vote, why can they suddenly get ID to enroll in Obama care?

Either they can not get ID and are shut out of Obama care or they can and Voter ID is not racist at all.

You’ve got it wrong.

Trying to deflect I see. The Democrats and the Liberals all argue that Voter ID is racist. That blacks can not get ID. With me so far?

If as claimed, blacks can not get ID to vote, why can they suddenly get ID to enroll in Obama care?

Either they can not get ID and are shut out of Obama care or they can and Voter ID is not racist at all.

Exactly. I have a Constitutional right to own firearms - yet I have to show ID to purchase them.

The paralegal needs to stick to filing and doing briefs. Obviously, he/she/it doesn't have a clue.

The USA -read Pubs and their refusal of a good SS/ID card- allows illegals to work, pay taxes, buy houses and insurance etc etc because they make money and keep down wages, but not to vote, cause they vote for Dems...

Actually, one doesn't need an ID to get health care. Obama has "encouraged" (blackmail due to the looming bail out) insurance companies to pay claims for people who haven't even paid for their health care. The Fraud Must Flow.

Voter ID is inevitable and just the tip of the iceberg in the Surveillance State.

Eventually, the benevolent and loving Government will require a "National ID card".
This is for "your own safety", of course.

Don't worry, the surveillance state is you!! The NSA spies are your friends and neighbors.

Only criminals and illegals need worry.......:thup:

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back