Voter ID terrifies Democrats

The republicans cheat their asses off in elections and the evidence is undeniable by any honest person.

The right on this site have no concern for any real election manipulations.

They only want to win no matter how dirty their party gets.

You people are the worst kind of of Americans, ones who dont love the coutnry the founders left us.

Your the one that is for Big Government.
Opposite of what our founders left us.

You have nothing but idiot talking points.

The founders left us a government that was capable of growing with the American country.

You want to crawl back into the past and pretend it is supposed to serve people who have been dead for 200 years instead of living Americans.

The sad thing is you dont evern know what the founders really though.

You only know the republican revisions of history

First show me where "voter fraud" is a rampant problem that needs an extreme measure such as forcing the poor to travel to DMV's(especially in Wisconsin... where they are closing the ones in poor, Democratic voting areas...Coincidence?).

Like it or not... making it more difficult to vote is going to cause people of little means to simply say "fuck it", and not vote... across the entire country? I think that Millions could be an understatement. That, is voter suppression... and it's definitely premeditated... and you know it.

I guess a voter ID (driver's license in most states) is silly huh? I mean who drives, buys beer, writes a check or a host of other routine uses of an ID? Part of the reason DMVs are closing is the advent of mail-in and computers. FOR CONVENIENCE.

Last edited:
Where was the RWing willingness to investigate the voter fraud that occurred in Florida over the Bush v Gore AND Bush v Kerry races?

The Consortium

The 2004 US Elections: The Mother of all Vote Frauds

You guys had not one but TWO opportunities to show and prove how important this matter was to you. WTF happened?!?!?

Marc, anyone who floats the Diebold bullshit is a fucking moron, worse than Truthers and Birthers. Cynical fucking liars.
I repeat: WHERE was the willingness from the RW to investigate those allegations of voter fraud. Not once, but TWICE. WTF happened!?!?!?!?!

You people are nothing but a bunch of frauds. Hucksters and sheisters if you will.

:lmao:

Your still butthurt over Bush's victory over Gore.... :lmao:

I bet you have never read the federalist and anti Federalist papers. truthmatters.

Our domestic laws are to be handled by the states, not the federal government.
Where the people have control over the government, not the government controlling the people.

Last edited:
I repeat: WHERE was the willingness from the RW to investigate those allegations of voter fraud. Not once, but TWICE. WTF happened!?!?!?!?!

Marc, the Diebold claims are far less credible than the Birther ones. They are stupidity of the most rank level.

This is real simple, one of you leftist sit down with an actual Diebold voting machine and show us how to change data.

Now be aware, these machines are not networked, they have no I/O ports, no keyboard, no mouse and the killer for you leftists, no Wii controller. So input is going to be a challenge. Oh yeah, they don't run Snow Leopard, they have a EPROM that bootstraps a proprietary system.

So wow us with your prowess and reprogram one. Then explain how blue hairs who can't operate a cell phone are going to do it.

See Marc, like most of the lies your leftists float, this is just fucking stupid - it's the moronic bullshit that only an utter fool or a lying leftist would utter.

Before you start, the lying fucker from Wired utterly failed this challenge, despite his claims that they were "easy" to alter. Like all democrats, he was nothing other than lies.

You people are nothing but a bunch of frauds. Hucksters and sheisters if you will.

Irony...

I guess a voter ID (driver's license in most states) is silly huh? I mean who drives, buys beer, writes a check or a host of other routine uses of an ID?
Part of the reason DMVs are closing is the advent of mail-in and computers. FOR CONVENIENCE.

TM... you have never answered reaonable questions like this one either....

Why?

Bla Bla Bla peach.

You are a Bachman historian

Why cant you just say you've never read the Federalist Papers?

Instead all I see from you is venomous hateful posts.
For Truthiepoo to admit she's wrong would tear a hole in space time causing a blackhole to escape from her skull and destroy us all. She's doing us all a service by continuing to be wrong despite evidence to the contrary.

I bet you have never read the federalist and anti Federalist papers. truthmatters.

Our domestic laws are to be handled by the states, not the federal government.
Where the people have control over the government, not the government controlling the people.

Dr. Suess never put out a version, so TM had no opportunity....

Marc, the Diebold claims are far less credible than the Birther ones. They are stupidity of the most rank level.

This is real simple, one of you leftist sit down with an actual Diebold voting machine and show us how to change data.

Now be aware, these machines are not networked, they have no I/O ports, no keyboard, no mouse and the killer for you leftists, no Wii controller. So input is going to be a challenge. Oh yeah, they don't run Snow Leopard, they have a EPROM that bootstraps a proprietary system.

So wow us with your prowess and reprogram one. Then explain how blue hairs who can't operate a cell phone are going to do it.

See Marc, like most of the lies your leftists float, this is just fucking stupid - it's the moronic bullshit that only an utter fool or a lying leftist would utter.

Before you start, the lying fucker from Wired utterly failed this challenge, despite his claims that they were "easy" to alter. Like all democrats, he was nothing other than lies.

Irony...
As usual...totally ignoring the question.

I guess a voter ID (driver's license in most states) is silly huh? I mean who drives, buys beer, writes a check or a host of other routine uses of an ID?
Part of the reason DMVs are closing is the advent of mail-in and computers. FOR CONVENIENCE.

Why?

Careful The Infidel, there are those who will vigorously question the claim I can be reasonable. :eek:

Irony...

As usual... totally ignoring the FACTS.

Why?

Careful The Infidel, there are those who will vigorously question the claim I can be reasonable. :eek:

Ive been asking that question of TM & others for several days, in every thread bout this subject.... still no answer.

Go figure

No Marc, I'm not.

There is nothing to investigate.

Why didn't we investigate the democrats use of Romulan and Cardasian cloaked starships to sway the vote for Obama? The reason is that such a claim is fucking stupid, and no rational person pays heed.

Just like the Diebold claims.

You just keep ignoring the republican who studied this and took heat for the studies findings.

The man said HE REFUSED to lie about the findingss for poltical reasons

Heads in the sand for the RWers. They absolutely RELISH their ignorance.

No Marc, I'm not.

There is nothing to investigate.

Why didn't we investigate the democrats use of Romulan and Cardasian cloaked starships to sway the vote for Obama? The reason is that such a claim is fucking stupid, and no rational person pays heed.

Just like the Diebold claims.

Of course that claim is fucking stupid. Everyone knows the Romulans and Cardasians would never work together on anything.

You just keep ignoring the republican who studied this and took heat for the studies findings.

The man said HE REFUSED to lie about the findingss for poltical reasons

Heads in the sand for the RWers. They absolutely RELISH their ignorance.

The only ones with their heads in the sand, and their hands in everyone else's pockets are you guys.

Last edited:

Like you were ready to accept findings of a Republican investigation. Care to answer that one?

Forum List

Back