🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voter ID terrifies Democrats

Why are you calling Republicans liars who refuse to participate in altering the REAL information?

Not a single citizen has taken the voter I.D. law to court.
It's all being done by mostly Democrats, not the people themselves.
If there really was voter suppression then you would think that the people would go to court over it.

Most Americans fully support valid Voter ID requirements. Only the Democratic Party-Elite despise & fear them. And they should fear them. They make it much harder for them to rig Elections. They'll do or say anything to get rid of these requirements. Hence all the shallow Race-Baiting stuff. They're desperate now. When Democrats resort to the Race-Card,you know they're desperate. The People want these requirements. Period,end of story.

That makes you a fucking LIAR!

I just gave republicans who refused to lie for you

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

This guy was a life long republican when they asked him to cheat fro them.

right here

If there really was voter suppression then you would think that the people would go to court over it.

Most Americans fully support valid Voter ID requirements. Only the Democratic Party-Elite despise & fear them. And they should fear them. They make it much harder for them to rig Elections. They'll do or say anything to get rid of these requirements. Hence all the shallow Race-Baiting stuff. They're desperate now. When Democrats resort to playing the Race-Card,you know they're desperate. The People want these requirements. Period,end of story.

Paul, you're losing points with me dude. Your trickling down in a bad way, a very bad way.

Panel Said to Alter Finding on Voter Fraud - New York Times

A number of election law experts, based on their own research, have concluded that the accusations regarding widespread fraud are unjustified. And in this case, one of the two experts hired to do the report was Job Serebrov, a Republican elections lawyer from Arkansas, who defended his research in an e-mail message obtained by The Times that was sent last October to Margaret Sims, a commission staff member.

“Tova and I worked hard to produce a correct, accurate and truthful report,” Mr. Serebrov wrote, referring to Tova Wang, a voting expert with liberal leanings from the Century Foundation and co-author of the report. “I could care less that the results are not what the more conservative members of my party wanted.”

He added: “Neither one of us was willing to conform results for political expediency.”

and right here

Most Americans fully support valid Voter ID requirements. Only the Democratic Party-Elite despise & fear them. And they should fear them. They make it much harder for them to rig Elections. They'll do or say anything to get rid of these requirements. Hence all the shallow Race-Baiting stuff. They're desperate now. When Democrats resort to playing the Race-Card,you know they're desperate. The People want these requirements. Period,end of story.

You lied right in the face of cold hard facts

In 2003 AZ passed voter I.D. law.
Passed by Dems and repubs, signed into law by a Democratic Governor.
No one has challenged the law, that they have not been able to vote.
We have had this for 9 years. Never have had a problem.
Now Eric Holder is challenging the law.
yes the same one who will not go after the black panthers for voter intimidation.

the law he is now challenging has been on the books since 2003????

So to you corporations are people but Democrats are not?

Your insane

Where did I say anything about corporations? I didn't.
Who is insane? You - who won't admit that Dems are also protesting voter fraud.
Democrats who voted for Hilliary Clinton rose up and protested about voter fraud and intimidation. In the caucus and in the primary.
Voter fraud is in both parties, but you won't accept it.

yes the same one who will not go after the black panthers for voter intimidation.

Yes
And our governor was Janet Napolitano and a Dem, who signed it into law.

Where was the RWing willingness to investigate the voter fraud that occurred in Florida over the Bush v Gore AND Bush v Kerry races?

The Consortium

The 2004 US Elections: The Mother of all Vote Frauds

You guys had not one but TWO opportunities to show and prove how important this matter was to you. WTF happened?!?!?

Al Gore prevented the whole state of Florida from recounting & only wanted the major democrat stronghold counties recounted. That was his downfall. They could have counted those counties for ever & not gave Gore the win. However if he would have allowed the automatic trigger of a state wide recount he would have won. Al Gore shot himself in the foot.

Yes
And our governor was Janet Napolitano and a Dem, who signed it into law.

an nobody thinks it odd that a Democrat is challenging a law that stood since 2003, just in time for a presidential election with a Democrat incumbent?

really?

nobody?

You just keep ignoring the republican who studied this and took heat for the studies findings.

The man said HE REFUSED to lie about the findingss for poltical reasons

The latest polls indicate that anywhere from 70 to 80% of the people support voter I.D. laws.
In a Rasmussen poll take on Dec. 18 -19, 2011 had 70% supporting and 22% opposing.

It's the extreme far left who is protesting this, and they are against the majority of the people.

RealClearPolitics - Why Americans Support Voter ID Laws

Guess what?
The state chairman of Indiana's Democratic Party resigned recently as a probe of election fraud in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary widened.

Last edited:
The latest polls indicate that anywhere from 70 to 80% of the people support voter I.D. laws.
In a Rasmussen poll take on Dec. 18 -19, 2011 had 70% supporting and 22% opposing.

It's the extreme far left who is protesting this, and they are against the majority of the people.

Guess what?
The state chairman of Indiana's Democratic Party resigned recently as a probe of election fraud in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary widened.

This year there have been investigations, indictments or convictions for vote fraud in California, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina and Maryland. In all but one case, the alleged fraudsters were Democrats.

In none would the fraud alleged have altered a major election, Democrats note. But in the Illinois gubernatorial election in 1982, 100,000 votes cast in Chicago -- 10 percent of the total -- were fraudulent, the U.S. attorney there estimated.

Fraud of the magnitude which swings elections typically combines absentee ballot fraud and voter registration fraud. At least 55 employees or associates of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now have been convicted of registration fraud in 11 states, says Matthew Vadum of the Capital Research Center, who's written a book about ACORN.

Of 1.3 million new registrations ACORN turned in in 2008, election officials rejected 400,000.​

Guess what?

wtf do the people know, right? The Dems are way smarter, huh. The Dems will probably say that 70% is made up of all Republicans racist granny killing baby eaters.

Forum List

Back