🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voter ID terrifies Democrats

Panel Said to Alter Finding on Voter Fraud - New York Times

A number of election law experts, based on their own research, have concluded that the accusations regarding widespread fraud are unjustified. And in this case, one of the two experts hired to do the report was Job Serebrov, a Republican elections lawyer from Arkansas, who defended his research in an e-mail message obtained by The Times that was sent last October to Margaret Sims, a commission staff member.

“Tova and I worked hard to produce a correct, accurate and truthful report,” Mr. Serebrov wrote, referring to Tova Wang, a voting expert with liberal leanings from the Century Foundation and co-author of the report. “I could care less that the results are not what the more conservative members of my party wanted.”

He added: “Neither one of us was willing to conform results for political expediency.”

Last edited:
Yes and it proves that the republicans have worked for decades to keep legal American voters from voting

You have the brains of a gnat, TM

01.JPG

In 2003 AZ passed voter I.D. law.
Passed by Dems and repubs, signed into law by a Democratic Governor.
No one has challenged the law, that they have not been able to vote.
We have had this for 9 years. Never have had a problem.
Now Eric Holder is challenging the law.
yes the same one who will not go after the black panthers for voter intimidation.

MCAA’s Kingrey said that Minnesota Majority sent county attorneys’ offices information last year alleging widespread fraud in the 2008 election. He said the “the drumbeat continued” when the Republican Party of Minnesota backed up Minnesota Majority’s claims and then counties were served with an order by KSTP-TV to retain absentee ballots from the 2008 election.

“County attorneys take voter fraud very seriously; there is no discretion for county attorneys in this manner,” Kingrey said. Minnesota Majority produced a list of more than 1,000 names of Minnesotans that they suspected of illegal voting.

“The list generated wildly overstated the number of felons that voted,” said Kingrey. “Many actually were legal voters; they were allowed to vote under Minnesota statute.”

County attorneys: Minnesota Majority reports on voter fraud ‘frivolous’ | Minnesota Independent
Good sheep. You're ignoring the convictions that have been handed down for voter fraud, exactly as programmed.

The truth of the matter is, an American is more likely to get struck by lightning than there is voter fraud.

research is your friend...

Struckbylightning.org
2011 Statistics: 26 killed, 245 injured

Minnesota Leads the Nation in Voter Fraud Convictions -- ST. PAUL, Minn., Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

Yes, Virginia, There Really Is Voter Fraud - By Hans A. von Spakovsky - The Corner - National Review Online
two Troy city officials, the city clerk and a councilman, along with two Democratic political operatives, have pled guilty to forging absentee-ballot signatures and casting fraudulent ballots in the 2009 Working Families Party primary. The WFP is the political party associated with ACORN.
one of the Democratic operatives who pled guilty, Anthony DeFiglio, told New York State police investigators “that faking absentee ballots was a commonplace and accepted practice in political circles, all intended to swing an election.” And whose votes do they steal? DeFiglio was very plain about that: “The people who are targeted live in low-income housing, and there is a sense that they are a lot less likely to ask any questions.”

voter fraud | voter ID | Brooks County | The Daily Caller
Law enforcement officials have charged 12 people with using absentee ballots to skew an election in Georgia.

shall I continue???
Like I said, an American is more likely to get struck by lightling than voter fraud occurs.

245 lightning strikes vs. 100 and something alleged voter frauds.

Further more, how many lightnings actually strike the earth every year, vs. how many times Americans vote AND how many Americans are voting?

We have millions and millions and millions of Americans voting every year, yet miniscule accounts of alleged voter fraud.

Lightning strikes the earth less times and affects more people.

Go sit down somewhere.

It always has. How can they bus in their Illegal Aliens & Felons to vote several times each on Election Day? Or how can they sneak all their deceased & fictitious Citizen' votes in there? This OP has nailed it. Voter ID does terrify Democrats. It just makes it too difficult for them to rig Elections. Most Americans understand having a valid Voter ID is right and common sense. They're not buying the Democrat 'Race-Baiting' scam. So the Democrats should be terrified. It may be much tougher for them to rig Elections in the future.

Last edited:
Panel Said to Alter Finding on Voter Fraud - New York Times

A number of election law experts, based on their own research, have concluded that the accusations regarding widespread fraud are unjustified. And in this case, one of the two experts hired to do the report was Job Serebrov, a Republican elections lawyer from Arkansas, who defended his research in an e-mail message obtained by The Times that was sent last October to Margaret Sims, a commission staff member.

“Tova and I worked hard to produce a correct, accurate and truthful report,” Mr. Serebrov wrote, referring to Tova Wang, a voting expert with liberal leanings from the Century Foundation and co-author of the report. “I could care less that the results are not what the more conservative members of my party wanted.”

He added: “Neither one of us was willing to conform results for political expediency.”

funny all the righties failed to even comment on this one?

It was a bipartisan study done by two guys who refused to bow to partisanship

Republican voter suppression is an American tradition.

Like lower taxes for oil companies and the super rich.

The truth of the matter is, an American is more likely to get struck by lightning than there is voter fraud.

research is your friend...

Struckbylightning.org
2011 Statistics: 26 killed, 245 injured

Minnesota Leads the Nation in Voter Fraud Convictions -- ST. PAUL, Minn., Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Yes, Virginia, There Really Is Voter Fraud - By Hans A. von Spakovsky - The Corner - National Review Online

voter fraud | voter ID | Brooks County | The Daily Caller
Law enforcement officials have charged 12 people with using absentee ballots to skew an election in Georgia.

shall I continue???
Like I said, an American is more likely to get struck by lightling than voter fraud occurs.

245 lightning strikes vs. 100 and something alleged voter frauds.

Further more, how many lightnings actually strike the earth every year, vs. how many times Americans vote AND how many Americans are voting?

We have millions and millions and millions of Americans voting every year, yet miniscule accounts of alleged voter fraud.

Lightning strikes the earth less times and affects more people.

Go sit down somewhere.

Yet, this "minuscule" amount of voter fraud in MN may have altered the outcome of the election.

But a Democrat won, so it's okay with you.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

This guy was a life long republican when they asked him to cheat fro them.

Last edited:
Not a single citizen has taken the voter I.D. law to court.
It's all being done by mostly Democrats, not the people themselves.
If there really was voter suppression then you would think that the people would go to court over it.

Last edited:
If there really was voter suppression then you would think that the people would go to court over it.

So to you corporations are people but Democrats are not?

Your insane

Most Americans fully support valid Voter ID requirements. Only the Democratic Party-Elite despise & fear them. And they should fear them. They make it much harder for them to rig Elections. They'll do or say anything to get rid of these requirements. Hence all the shallow Race-Baiting stuff. They're desperate now. When Democrats resort to playing the Race-Card,you know they're desperate. The People want these requirements. Period,end of story.

Forum List

Back