Voter ID terrifies Democrats

They have right from the top worked to keep legal American from voting and have changed the result of elections with their crimes.

ID laws are designed to keep voters from voting.

Republicans win more elections when fewer Americans vote

Yes, they are terrified. There is no rational reason to oppose it...other than people ineligible to vote will not be able to vote.

[Of course because a democrat could vote as many times under as many pseudonyms they have registered...

What the hell is there to stop them from doing that??? oh yeah showing an ID...

If it wasn't for voter fraud democrats would lose every election...

You will not find anyone, outside of a few bigots, terrified of people voting.

You will find, however, people who hold the democratic process sacred, and who are opposed to any effort to subvert it for political gain.

I'm "terrified" of voter fraud.

Besides, if you're smart enough to vote then you should have an ID.

Funny how I have to go through the ringer to buy a gun which is my Second Amendment right, yet you fucking believe I shouldn't have to present an ID to vote???

I need an ID to drive a car, buy booze, buy a gun and get into clubs that serve alcohol or even get a hat at a hockey game yet you find it too unreasonable to be ID'd to vote????

If you're too fucking dumb to obtain an ID then your vote shouldn't count...

The truth of the matter is, an American is more likely to get struck by lightning than there is voter fraud.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

What we have here, folks, is a RW solution looking for a problem.

Your username is misleading. Please change it to "Leftisthorseshitseeker".

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

Just a memo to you...

it is NOT 1986 anymore.

Doesn't matter. It is just as true now as it was then. The bottom line is that the ONLY reason to pass bullshit laws like this is to keep people from voting. PERIOD.

From the link......

I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

I gave up on our voting system back in 2000 when Carol Roberts of Palm Beach County said on live TV "We're not going home until Gore wins" and nobody did one damn thing about it. In fact, other than that live snippet on CNN it was never shown or spoken of again.

She should have lost her job that second, but that fact is that nobody cares.
The same people that do not care would -still- care, had she said Bush rather than Gore.

The Floridas Felons list unjustly kept legal American voters from voting.

It was planned that way

He founded the Heritage foundation

So? Doesn't make him 'my' leader. unlike you, I have free will and a mind of my own.

Are you going to pretend the Heritage foundation is not a right wing think tank that the right has depended on greatly for their thinking process and talking points?

You guys said the same thing about Grover Norqist
Just because you can't think for yourself doesn't mean no one else can.

Forum List

Back