Voter id

Really? What position was that I “disintegrated” there bub? You do not have to buy a gun. And yes, you don’t “have” to vote. The former is a desire and the latter is a birthright.

Nope. The former is a constitutionally guaranteed right, and the latter a privilege.

Again, go with that.
If you're born in this nation, you have the right to vote.

Post the constitutional text supporting that.

There is none from the best I can determine.

For once, you are correct.

Post the constitutional text that defines marriage, prohibits gays from giving blood, allows you to commit sedition....

None such exist, ergo, none are rights.

We have interpreted the constition this way for 200+ years.

The age of a mistake does not render it unmistaken.

Oh...
So unles it's clearly defined in the Constitution, it's illegal? Is that your standard?

Really? What position was that I “disintegrated” there bub? You do not have to buy a gun. And yes, you don’t “have” to vote. The former is a desire and the latter is a birthright.

Nope. The former is a constitutionally guaranteed right, and the latter a privilege.

Again, go with that.

Post the constitutional text that defines marriage, prohibits gays from giving blood, allows you to commit sedition....

So nobody has the right to get married?

Again, go with that.

You....you do understand that the constitution isn't an exhastive list of rights, yes? That instead its an exhaustive list of powers?

Do you understand the difference between rights and powers? If so, why would you ever insist that the constitution must list a right or the right doesn't exist? Did you ever see the 9th amendment?

Fair enough. Where and when then was the "right" agreed to and officially defined as such? By what power? Was it placed on a national referendum? Are there instances where such a "right" can be revoked?

You don't just pull something out of whole cloth and declare it a "right" and make it so just because you believe it should be a right. Reference the recent nonsense from the Left that access to health care is a "right". There is no such existing right defined by any official act, or the people.

Do you understand the difference between actual, speculative, and assumed?

Again, go with that.

Oh...
So unles it's clearly defined in the Constitution, it's illegal? Is that your standard?

Nope.

Again, go with that.

Define marriage.

There were 33 cases of in person voter ID fraud out of the last 1,000,000,000 votes cast. Yes, that's 1 billion. With a B.

You're literally a dozen times more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to commit in person voter ID fraud.

What kind of absolute idiot thinks they can prove how many cases of voter fraud exist when they never verified the fact a person voting was the person eligible to vote. That's like saying, "Take my word for it, we didn't screw up and everything is fine". The funny part is that you are too stupid to even understand the bare essentials of your own argument, and probably vote (if by chance you remember to breathe between now and then and your mommy drops you off at the poll).

Last edited:
Again, go with that.

Define marriage.

A legal union between two individuals I suppose.

Define marriage.

What about three individuals? or four? If not, why not?

Define marriage.

What about three individuals? or four? If not, why not?

I don’t really have a problem with it however when deciding spousal benefits, there has to be one person or some agreement between parties. The powers of attorney would be subject to the same confusion, etc…

I think the government shouldn’t be in the marriage business to start with; personally.

Again, go with that.

Oh...

Nope.
So there are laws that can exist without being written in the document. Thanks.

Oh...

Nope.
So there are laws that can exist without being written in the document. Thanks.

They have to be written somewhere, and all law ultimately answers to the Constitution, even if only to the extent of the government limitations proscribed.

Forum List

Back