Voters are tired of hearing about Hillary's emails

Remember when the GOP overreached in the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal? But like I said, they still have Comrade Trump.

Remember when the GOP overreached in the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal? But like I said, they still have Comrade Trump.

You mean when the President was impeached and disbarred? Fined and settled a sexual harassment lawsuit for nearly a million dollars? What about it?

You mean when the President was impeached and disbarred? Fined and settled a sexual harassment lawsuit for nearly a million dollars? What about it?

Lewinsky was put there to seduce Clinton, and whether he did it or not he did admit to it. We should know the tricks both parties play, most of this stuff is not real. This is my opinion and even if he took the bait big deal, look at Ginsburg and his aide.

Lewinsky was put there to seduce Clinton, and whether he did it or not he did admit to it. We should know the tricks both parties play, most of this stuff is not real. This is my opinion and even if he took the bait big deal, look at Ginsburg and his aide.

Lewinsky was put there to seduce Clinton, and whether he did it or not he did admit to it.

Whether he did it or not? LOL!

This is my opinion and even if he took the bait big deal

Lying under oath was a big deal.

look at Ginsburg and his aide.

Please explain further.

Lewinsky was put there to seduce Clinton, and whether he did it or not he did admit to it.

Please explain further.

Do you really think a President can't be more discreet or control himself better than to play around with her? Really. I have my doubts. Ginsburg had an affair with is aide for years, then did marry her and finally married her in the RCC before running for President. I read he made a huge donation to that church. By the way , he stiffed over 4 million to small companies that made him stuff for his campaign. You know , he just didn't pay them.

Please explain further.

Do you really think a President can't be more discreet or control himself better than to play around with her? Really. I have my doubts. Ginsburg had an affair with is aide for years, then did marry her and finally married her in the RCC before running for President. I read he made a huge donation to that church. By the way , he stiffed over 4 million to small companies that made him stuff for his campaign. You know , he just didn't pay them.

Do you really think a President can't be more discreet or control himself better than to play around with her?

Clinton showed he could not control himself.

Ginsburg had an affair with is aide for years, then did marry her and finally married her in the RCC before running for President. I read he made a huge donation to that church.

And that has what to do with Clinton and his indiscretions?

Toddster, your obsession with the Clintons makes you look very unhappy.

She is terrible. Comrade Donald is worse.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

You brought up the impeached, disbarred, bent one.

Why would I be unhappy about his crimes and the punishment he received?

Vote for Gary Johnson.

You brought up the impeached, disbarred, bent one.

Why would I be unhappy about his crimes and the punishment he received?
I brought up your obsession with the family. I told you HRC is terrible, Donald is worse.

Vote for Gary Johnson, or take a class in reading comp.

And is now the most popular former President alive? And one that could win re-election in a landslide?

Please explain further.

Do you really think a President can't be more discreet or control himself better than to play around with her?

Ginsburg had an affair with is aide for years, then did marry her and finally married her in the RCC before running for President. I read he made a huge donation to that church.

Speaking of Control....How much control does Comrade Trump have?

Please explain further.

No , but no one made a big deal about Ginsburg. I guess 3 marriages is the charmer hey, Ginsburg and Trump.

No its she said and Linda Trip made a tape, all she said, Do you really think Hillary and the daughter would have much to do with a man who cheated like that, think about it. As a dtr I would be so upset with my Dad, and then upset with my Mom for not leaving the cheating jerk. I mean really think about it. All these women out of the woodwork, really. When something is too fantastic to be true, its usually not.

And is now the most popular former President alive? And one that could win re-election in a landslide?

And is now the most popular former President alive?

Talk about lowering the bar.

Please explain further.

No , but no one made a big deal about Ginsburg. I guess 3 marriages is the charmer hey, Ginsburg and Trump.

No its she said and Linda Trip made a tape, all she said, Do you really think Hillary and the daughter would have much to do with a man who cheated like that, think about it. As a dtr I would be so upset with my Dad, and then upset with my Mom for not leaving the cheating jerk. I mean really think about it. All these women out of the woodwork, really. When something is too fantastic to be true, its usually not.

No , but no one made a big deal about Ginsburg.

Was Ginsburg getting some action in the Oval Office?

Do you really think Hillary and the daughter would have much to do with a man who cheated like that,

All the evidence points to yes.

Bill would be up for his seventh straight term if he could have run.

You crazies on the far right are not even a significant minority any more.

Please explain further.

Yup, he shoulda married them, like Comrade married three of the women he screwed with. If Comrade married all the ones he had affairs with, he would set a Guinness book record!

Actually he is.

Actually he is.

Well, you have 2 single term losers and GWB.
Like I said, lower the bar.

Forum List

Back