Voters chose Joe Biden in a free and fair primary. Anything less than another free and fair primary is an attack on our democracy and an insurrection

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
The DNC is committing insurrection.

Also, every Biden supporter's vote was just tossed out, and if they don't demand another one, they are conspirators in the insurrection.

I hope investigating this fraud will be high on Trump's list of priorities starting in January.

I miss the old days when everything wasn't an insurrection, just the plain old corruption and the occasional erection was enough to entertain us. We're getting spoiled.

Also, every Biden supporter's vote was just tossed out, and if they don't demand another one, they are conspirators in the insurrection.

I hope investigating this fraud will be high on Trump's list of priorities starting in January.
Just a continuation of the globalist democrats' attack on democracy. Can't coexist with their fascism.

There are procedures in place. It's not like the first candidate in history who declined to run for a 2nd term. Harry Truman and LBJ come to mind. .

Is this their SOP now? Pick a candidate in the primaries, and then if/when they start tanking in the polls, ditch him/her for another candidate? That's their concept of Democracy?

There are procedures in place. It's not like the first candidate in history who declined to run for a 2nd term. Harry Truman and LBJ come to mind. .

He didn't decline, he dropped out less than a month before the Convention after he already wrapped up the nomination numbers.

They didn't run and win their primaries. HUGE difference. Dems are pulling a very intentional scam on their voters.

Nonsense. At essentially every convention, a candidate that has dropped out releases or encourages their delegates to vote for another candidate. It happened in the GOP convention too.

This is just more meaningless MAGA panty-shitting so they can cast themselves as victims.

Sigh....again.

And look at the wonderful choices the dems came up with then--Adlai Stevenson and Hubert Humphrey. LMFAO, they were head and shoulders better than Heels Up.

Nonsense. At essentially every convention, a candidate that has dropped out releases or encourages their delegates to vote for another candidate. It happened in the GOP convention too.

This is just more meaningless MAGA panty-shitting so they can cast themselves as victims.

Sigh....again.
Nikki Haley was soundly defeated. Biden has not died and he was not defeated in the primaries. Big difference. Chicago 68 was a walk in the park next to the fiasco that is coming, but why should we expect anything different after the democrats' fascist fiascos of the past nine years.

Do you ever post anything besides hackery? There is no insurrection. Brandon is not running for reelection. He has thrown his support behind Harris for the '24 nomination. That's it. If she earns the nomination and Brandon supporters are miffed about it, they can vote for the orange bag O' shit in November. Period.

Nikki Haley was soundly defeated. Biden has not died and he was not defeated in the primaries. Big difference. Chicago 68 was a walk in the park next to the fiasco that is coming, but why should we expect anything different after the democrats' fascist fiascos of the past nine years.

So you acknowledge that a candidate that drops out can ABSOLUTELY release their delegates or encourage them to vote for another candidate?

Then all we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

So you acknowledge that a candidate that drops out can ABSOLUTELY release their delegates or encourage them to vote for another candidate?

Then all we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.
Don't put YOUR lies in my post. Haley had secured NOTHING. She lost overwhelmingly. Democrat voters overwhelmingly selected Biden by DNC caveat. You asked for it, you got it, live with it. BTW, better tell your handlers to hurry up and get someone on the ballot or your democrats are going to lose before the election because they won't be on the ballot. LOL. The incompetence and stupidity of democrats never cease to amaze me.

Don't put YOUR lies in my post. Haley had secured NOTHING. She lost overwhelmingly. Democrat voters overwhelmingly selected Biden by DNC caveat. You asked for it, you got it, live with it. BTW, better tell your handlers to hurry up and get someone on the ballot or your democrats are going to lose before the election because they won't be on the ballot. LOL. The incompetence and stupidity of democrats never cease to amaze me.

Haley had won delegates in the primary election. And encouraged them to vote for Trump after she dropped out.

Biden had won delegates in the primary election. And is now encouraging them to vote for Harris after he dropped out.

Again, there's nothing particularly remarkably here. Candidates who have dropped out committing their delegates to other candidates happens at essentially EVERY convention. DNC or GOP.

Why all the panty-shitting hysterics about this ludicrously common process?

Haley had won delegates in the primary election. And encouraged them to vote for Trump after she dropped out.

Biden had won delegates in the primary election. And is now encouraging them to vote for Harris after he dropped out.

Again, there's nothing particularly remarkably here. Candidates who have dropped out committing their delegates to other candidates happens at essentially EVERY convention. DNC or GOP.

Apparently, magaturds have nothing else better to do. :dunno:

Yes, there is something remarkable. An incumbent President, with only 1 term won, dropping out less than a month before the election with a commanding lead of the delegates.

Saying "nothing remarkable here" is ridiculous.

How many landslide primary victors have you known to drop out in the history of the country? I'll wait for you to remove your response from your transverse colon. Would you like some TP to clean your arm?

Forum List

Back