🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Even a lot of Republicans agree.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

58c1a89a1e00002a0077ed1f.png

More: Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.

Most of the Hostility is coming from Democrats.

Progressives live off of Hate.... it's their default emotion

You beat me to it

No SHIT?

Damn, and I thought you fascist fucks were just all about peace and love?

You brown shirts are actually spreading HATE? :eek:

I've certainly seen more hatred on this forum since Trump was elected. I think that's a fair indicator across the nation. The Quinnipiac poll speaks for itself.

Of course there is hatred.

Oh and who the hell was out on election night protesting, destroying property and acting like lunatics??

The lefty loons that's who.

Who paid the protesters at Berkley??

Soros that's who.

You and you're bunch of sore losers are responsible for a lot.

Trumps election has let the racists and bigots feel like they can be themselves more openly. I mean, why wouldn't they feel that way. The person that is our president ran on a campaign of fear. Fear of Muslims, Fear of Mexicans, Fear of Inner City Black Communities, Fear of anyone that is different.

And these uneducated, poor people with no real prospects in life needed someone to blame for their shitty existence. So they ate it up gladly and now are acting out as they feel they're justified with Trumps election.

Sure...that's why that hostility is at the same level as it was before the so-called president took over......:rolleyes:

Yes, the Left/Democrats have expressed unprecedented hate & violence towards an Elected President. They should be ashamed of themselves. But i'm guessing they're actually proud instead.

I agree that the level of hatred has skyrocketed... which is why I am in favor of arresting the Liberal protestors and holding them (and the Democrat Party) fiscally responsible for all of the damages...

And you're right about the Democrats seeing a negative impact... Everybody is tired of your bullshit, and we can hardly wait for the bloodbath you are facing in 2018!!!

The level of hatred hasn't increased; the willingness to publicly display it has. That's a,good thing in my mind. No more having to guess who IS or ISN'T actually on your side.

Forum List

Back