Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

The level of hatred hasn't increased; the willingness to publicly display it has. That's a,good thing in my mind. No more having to guess who IS or ISN'T actually on your side.

I agree. Trump has unleashed all the bigots and racists. They now feel free to openly be themselves. They are all out of the closet. Interesting...
The riots? All done by the left. The looting? All done by the rioters which are all lefties. The nonstop violent protests all staged by the left. The left is PAYING people to riot and protest. The left is attacking Trump supporters not the other way round and you know it.

Did we act this way when Obama won? Did R's attempt to literally overthrow the Obama administration?

Of course not.
Nope. Just sat your fat asses in Washington and shut down the government, refused to consider replacing a Supreme Court justice for almost a year, whined and bitched until you got yourselves a majority and now have sold your stooge followers Obamacare Light for their pains.
Nope. You guys are all angels.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.
When leftists lose power they go insane. Of course hatred has gone up, it was predictable. I'm glad to see it.

I've certainly seen more hatred on this forum since Trump was elected. I think that's a fair indicator across the nation. The Quinnipiac poll speaks for itself.
All before the election the left was prancing around in victory. I remember the Bush and Reagan years, they were livid then and I have no desire to give lefties what they want to make them happy.

Even a lot of Republicans agree.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

58c1a89a1e00002a0077ed1f.png

More: Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.
It's true. Progressives are absolutely demented with rage and hatred since the Good Lord saved us from Hillary

Did we act this way when Obama won? Did R's attempt to literally overthrow the Obama administration?

Of course not.
Nope. Just sat your fat asses in Washington and shut down the government, refused to consider replacing a Supreme Court justice for almost a year, whined and bitched until you got yourselves a majority and now have sold your stooge followers Obamacare Light for their pains.
USMB Republican Men & Women
cartoon-angels-1351305.jpg

Last edited:
I've certainly seen more hatred on this forum since Trump was elected. I think that's a fair indicator across the nation. The Quinnipiac poll speaks for itself.

Hated does not suddenly appear.

It is latent and Obama created a great deal of it.

Now it is just surfacing.

Trump is good for the country in that regard.

People need to get it out and move on.

Even a lot of Republicans agree...

The hatred comes from Killary-supporters, who are de facto neo-Commies, and Commies are the biggest haters. Commies always use violence to promote their agenda, nothing new about it.

Just think about the GULAGs, in which Commies killed millions and millions.
In fact, Communism is the most violent and anti-Human ideology, Commies killed more civilians in the 20th century, than any other totalitarian regimes.

But the neo-Commie ideology becomes more an more popular in the USA, American academia is already subverted by Commies, so it is no surprise that these Commies expose their hate more openly after their debacle in the last elections.

My hatred of the left is unchanged since Trump was elected, I still hate their guts. I hope they develop a foot fungus and grow a big ugly mole on their upper lip.

I'm confident we'll be seeing less hate from the left when they start understanding the benefits of a Trump administration.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.

Your post reminds me of some punk teenager who turfs his neighbors lawns while they're asleep, and throws his garbage on the street, and then tells his friends how the neighborhood looks like crap.

Your post reminds me of some punk teenager who turfs his neighbors lawns while they're asleep, and throws his garbage on the street, and then tells his friends how the neighborhood looks like crap.

Really? So in other words - personal attacks are more relevant to you than the Quinnipiac poll in the OP? Interesting...

Of course not.
You're damned right we didn't. End of story.

It's true, the moment Trump was declared the winner of the election, the hate coming from the left has been like nothing I have ever seen.

Forum List

Back