🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

Who really cares ?

Hatred isn't up where I live.

In fact, it's all love and flowers.

I know Lakkyhota does not live close by.

I've certainly seen more hatred on this forum since Trump was elected. I think that's a fair indicator across the nation. The Quinnipiac poll speaks for itself.
sure you have.....from people like you....you have tiger,jim,dean,matthew and others on the left in their daily trump tirades........the righties here ?....not much difference....shoot speedos,macarthur,tipsy,still their bigoted selves....many of the others are still just righties spewing their usual righty shit....

[

No kidding. The Left has dropped the pretense since they lost control of the government. Now their hatred is on full display.

If hatred were gold, the democrats could pay off the national debt from petty cash....

You don't need a poll to determine how crazy the left has gone. Why would they think burning cars and breaking windows was a good response to the inauguration? The hatred out there in crazy liberal land is off the freaking charts.

Trumps election has let the racists and bigots feel like they can be themselves more openly. I mean, why wouldn't they feel that way. The person that is our president ran on a campaign of fear. Fear of Muslims, Fear of Mexicans, Fear of Inner City Black Communities, Fear of anyone that is different.

And these uneducated, poor people with no real prospects in life needed someone to blame for their shitty existence. So they ate it up gladly and now are acting out as they feel they're justified with Trumps election.

Good job! You hit all the regressive talking points. That must not be easy with your head up your ass.

Here is another indicator:

An argument over cable news almost turned physical recently at a YMCA in Scranton, Pennsylvania. So now the gym has decided to ban CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, and it's not the only health club to take such a measure.

More: With Tempers Hot, A Gym Turns Off Cable News | Here & Now - WBUR
When a president uses racist and xenophobic language it lends respectability for citizens to do the same. When a Leader is rotten, those who voted him to lead are happy to echo his crudeness.

Even a lot of Republicans agree.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

58c1a89a1e00002a0077ed1f.png

More: Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.

Your post reminds me of some punk teenager who turfs his neighbors lawns while they're asleep, and throws his garbage on the street, and then tells his friends how the neighborhood looks like crap.

Really? So in other words - personal attacks are more relevant to you than the Quinnipiac poll in the OP? Interesting...

No, my point is that you created a post trying to pass off that there is more hatred because of Trump winning the presidency when in reality, the hatred is because of the left, their protesting, their riots, their physical attacks on people.

Like a typical leftist, you think you're smarter than everybody else and we wouldn't see through the reason for you posting this poll.

But we did......immediately. It wasn't that hard to figure out.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.
Liberals are doing a lot of hating now, you are right about that. Hate of anyone that isn't liberal. I am a ex-liberal, and I have seen the ritualistic taboos and propaganda and the toxicity and rancid HATE liberals spew. Not buying that anymore.

So you guys stopped pretend into be peaceful and somehow that's Trumps fault?

All brought to us by Liberals.

Unless the reason you know is because you've been shot.

Time for racists to at least sorta be in the closet again.

If I get shot it's because I was stupid enough to trust someone. That's a mistake I rarely make.

No, it's time for people to give up the PC garbage and actually sort out who and what American society really is. Are we wimpy, liberal pansies or are we people who speak the Truth, even when it upsets or offends the liberal scum.

Most hatred coming from the left. I think the increase on the right is just people getting fed up with the bullshit from media and the radicals rioting in the streets, destroying property, beating people and blocking highways.

Most of the Hostility is coming from Democrats.
Sure...that's why that hostility is at the same level as it was before the so-called president took over......:rolleyes:

People out of power have more reason to whine, especially when a heretic has taken over their temple.

To think it was the left horrified that Trump would not accept the results of the election when he lost to hillary. Didn't they say it would damage democracy?

:boohoo:

If I get shot it's because I was stupid enough to trust someone. That's a mistake I rarely make.

No, it's time for people to give up the PC garbage and actually sort out who and what American society really is. Are we wimpy, liberal pansies or are we people who speak the Truth, even when it upsets or offends the liberal scum.

The truth is there are people who have been shot by deranged people, because of the color of their skin. It's not the first time it's happened in history, and it probably won't be the last, but people of color are feeling even less secure in their own country. And it's because we have a President who panders to racists. Oh, sorry, I meant "alt-right." Talk about PC.......

The truth is there are people who have been shot by deranged people, because of the color of their skin. It's not the first time it's happened in history, and it probably won't be the last, but people of color are feeling even less secure in their own country. And it's because we have a President who panders to racists. Oh, sorry, I meant "alt-right." Talk about PC.......
Except for the ohh so MINOR fact that 99 percent of the new angry violence and attacks are coming FROM the left not the right.

To think it was the left horrified that Trump would not accept the results of the election when he lost to hillary. Didn't they say it would damage democracy?

:boohoo:

Because what he said was horrifying. He said he wouldn't concede, unless he was sure it was a "fair election." To me, that was the first inkling of his fascist tendencies.

Hillary conceded. That doesn't mean I have to like the administration. What we see in peaceful protests is democracy in action.

The media can convince the public of anything

Forum List

Back