🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

The level of hatred hasn't increased; the willingness to publicly display it has. That's a,good thing in my mind. No more having to guess who IS or ISN'T actually on your side.

I agree. Trump has unleashed all the bigots and racists. They now feel free to openly be themselves. They are all out of the closet. Interesting...

The level of hatred hasn't increased; the willingness to publicly display it has. That's a,good thing in my mind. No more having to guess who IS or ISN'T actually on your side.

I agree. Trump has unleashed all the bigots and racists. They now feel free to openly be themselves. Interesting...

It's actually y'all Left/Democrats who've been expressing the vast majority of the hate & violence. It's shameful.

Even a lot of Republicans agree.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

58c1a89a1e00002a0077ed1f.png

More: Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.
Yes. Who is responsible for the hatred and prejudice since Trump's election?

The people are finally getting a glimpse of what the progressive wing of the Democrat party looks like.

Yes. Soon, the demonstration of hatred from the left-wing will remove any doubt that they advocate their policies or ideology for the good of the people.

It is becoming very apparent to the whole world that they are in it for selfish reasons and will resort to violence to get the outcome they want.

Democrats have become absolute lunatics. They run around in absolute hysteria attacking everything they can and mouthing the most bizarre chants as if chanting was a suitable substitute for cogent thinking.

I agree. Trump has unleashed all the bigots and racists. They now feel free to openly be themselves. They are all out of the closet. Interesting...

Both sides are unveiling themselves over the last couple months. It has been interesting to see where people truly stand on things.

The far right is surprised that it's popularity is falling since the inauguration.

Yes. Soon, the demonstration of hatred from the left-wing will remove any doubt that they advocate their policies or ideology for the good of the people.

It's from both sides of the aisle and all corners of the political spectrum.

Trumps election has let the racists and bigots feel like they can be themselves more openly. I mean, why wouldn't they feel that way. The person that is our president ran on a campaign of fear. Fear of Muslims, Fear of Mexicans, Fear of Inner City Black Communities, Fear of anyone that is different.

And these uneducated, poor people with no real prospects in life needed someone to blame for their shitty existence. So they ate it up gladly and now are acting out as they feel they're justified with Trumps election.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.

Nope, it's being driven, perpetuated and furthered by people just like you. The Left is a sickening group of haters.

Unless the reason you know is because you've been shot.

Time for racists to at least sorta be in the closet again.

upload_2017-3-9_14-0-46.png

No kidding. The Left has dropped the pretense since they lost control of the government. Now their hatred is on full display.

The silent majority have spoken, and the left wing loons don't like it.

They'll be speaking up again in '18. :)

Forum List

Back