🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

The far right is surprised that it's popularity is falling since the inauguration.

Do you think the far left's popularity has risen? Nobody can stand the homo-progressives that cry about gender rights nonstop.

You know the people of color I am speaking of are Indians who were mistaken for Middle Easterners, right? Engineers, not gang-bangers.

Where I'm from "people of. Olor" generally refers to folks of African heritage.

As for the middle-easterners..... do what I do..... go armed at all times and always assume everyone is a threat.

'Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected'

NO SHIT! Even before the election liberals were intolerant, violent, and hate-filled... Riots, arson, destruction of property, firebombing GOP HQs, beating and bloodying Trump supporters, etc.

After Hillary lost they got worse, calling for military coups and even Trump's assassination.

Some snowflakes have gone batshit crazy...

And you left out the media. The MSM is non-stop Trump bashing every single night.

You know the people of color I am speaking of are Indians who were mistaken for Middle Easterners, right? Engineers, not gang-bangers.

Where I'm from "people of. Olor" generally refers to folks of African heritage.

As for the middle-easterners..... do what I do..... go armed at all times and always assume everyone is a threat.

No thanks. I associate attitudes like that with hilariously paranoid pussies. I prefer caution, not abject fear.

No thanks. I associate attitudes like that with hilariously paranoid pussies. I prefer caution, not abject fear.

It's actually not fear. It's simple common sense. When the shit hits the fan, cops are rarely immediately available to fix things. Therefore we must be prepared to protect ourselves in the interim until emergency services arrive.

There's a difference between going looking for a fight and simply being prepared if one comes to you. I do the later of the two. I'm not a,Wolf, but I refuse to be prey for the wolves.

Even a lot of Republicans agree.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

58c1a89a1e00002a0077ed1f.png

More: Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.
Yep, since hes been elected (and during the election) democrats became much more violent and hateful. You are a disgraced political party and you're simply not good people in general.

Lol, look at all the right wing retards rushing in to say the left has been more hateful. Shall I post the list of right wing Trump supporters getting violent and commtting hate crimes across the country? Trump supporters are the most angry, hateful, and violent pieces of shit I've ever seen.

The fact is that both sides are ugly and hateful. Trump has tried to intimidate and bully anyone who stands up to him and his followers go along. They get called all sorts of vile names and get death threats. A ND Republican made a stupid remark about Democrat women wearing white during the State of the Union. A Florida minister called his attendance at the Trump rally in Florida frightening. After reciting the Lord's Prayer and holding what amounted to a rally with religious overtones, 2 hecklers spoke out. The crowd gathered around them and attacked them. The minister moved to protect them from the crowd and was not seriously injured thanks to a sign he held. His daughter was in tears. These are people who were reciting the Lord's Prayer.

Lol, look at all the right wing retards rushing in to say the left has been more hateful. Shall I post the list of right wing Trump supporters getting violent and commtting hate crimes across the country? Trump supporters are the most angry, hateful, and violent pieces of shit I've ever seen.
Yes please do and be sure none of the links go to people that lied and were caught making it up.

The fact is that both sides are ugly and hateful. Trump has tried to intimidate and bully anyone who stands up to him and his followers go along. They get called all sorts of vile names and get death threats. A ND Republican made a stupid remark about Democrat women wearing white during the State of the Union. A Florida minister called his attendance at the Trump rally in Florida frightening. After reciting the Lord's Prayer and holding what amounted to a rally with religious overtones, 2 hecklers spoke out. The crowd gathered around them and attacked them. The minister moved to protect them from the crowd and was not seriously injured thanks to a sign he held. His daughter was in tears. These are people who were reciting the Lord's Prayer.

Never heard of the story, so let me get this straight: You're saying that a minister had a rally, two Democrat troublemakers tried to start a problem, and the people got pissed and attacked the hecklers, so it's not the hecklers fault, it's the people who the hecklers offended?

Once again liberals are projecting. They just never fucking learn. This just in OP, prejudice regressed about 50 years on Obama's watch. That's right, and anyone who denies this is young, dumb and/or foolish.

What we're seeing is a correction.

people of color are feeling even less secure in their own country.

:link::link::link:

You want a link to feelings? There have been lots of op-eds by people of color or authors who know and have spoken to people of color. I suggest you talk to some people.

I suggest you quit making up BS because somebody will eventually call you out on it.

Not making up a thing. Do you know any people of color? Well enough to ask them about what they've experienced in the recent past?

You want a link to feelings? There have been lots of op-eds by people of color or authors who know and have spoken to people of color. I suggest you talk to some people.

I suggest you quit making up BS because somebody will eventually call you out on it.

Not making up a thing. Do you know any people of color? Well enough to ask them about what they've experienced in the recent past?

Oh please, you make a claim without being able to provide proof. Assumptions are not proof of anything.

If there is any fear in the minority communities, it's all thanks to MSM and their lying reports about police officers. That and the fact the black population is still experiencing a huge unemployment problems partly due to our open border policies that allowed foreigners to take jobs blacks would have otherwise filled.

Even a lot of Republicans agree.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

58c1a89a1e00002a0077ed1f.png

More: Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.

Yes....democrat brownshirts have been showing that they belong to the party of hate, racism and violence in the open. Before they were able to hide it...but now that Trump won the election, the democrats have ripped off the mask and shown the country that their hate, racism and violence is the core of the democrat party....

Oh please, you make a claim without being able to provide proof. Assumptions are not proof of anything.

If there is any fear in the minority communities, it's all thanks to MSM and their lying reports about police officers. That and the fact the black population is still experiencing a huge unemployment problems partly due to our open border policies that allowed foreigners to take jobs blacks would have otherwise filled.

You want me to provide proof of people's feelings. Then you tell me even if they're feeling that way, they shouldn't be, and it's because of the reason you think, not what they think.

Why don't you just write to yourself?

Here is another indicator:

An argument over cable news almost turned physical recently at a YMCA in Scranton, Pennsylvania. So now the gym has decided to ban CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, and it's not the only health club to take such a measure.

More: With Tempers Hot, A Gym Turns Off Cable News | Here & Now - WBUR

Why don't they just ban democrats from the gym....they are the ones trying to assassinate Trump, shooting his supporters, beating them, burning buildings and throwing bricks at police.....

Ban democrats and the problem goes away.....the democrat party brownshirts can go to the local DNC headquarters to work out....

Forum List

Back