🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

Unless the reason you know is because you've been shot.

Time for racists to at least sorta be in the closet again.

If I get shot it's because I was stupid enough to trust someone. That's a mistake I rarely make.

No, it's time for people to give up the PC garbage and actually sort out who and what American society really is. Are we wimpy, liberal pansies or are we people who speak the Truth, even when it upsets or offends the liberal scum.

The truth is there are people who have been shot by deranged people, because of the color of their skin. It's not the first time it's happened in history, and it probably won't be the last, but people of color are feeling even less secure in their own country. And it's because we have a President who panders to racists. Oh, sorry, I meant "alt-right." Talk about PC.......
Except for the ohh so MINOR fact that 99 percent of the new angry violence and attacks are coming FROM the left not the right.

I've been to several protests and rallies, attended by liberals, and haven't seen violence. I have heard of some cases, particularly directly after the election, and those people were flat-out wrong.

But if you can quantify that remark, I'd love to see some data. Because I have a feeling we could trade anecdotal evidence all day.

If I get shot it's because I was stupid enough to trust someone. That's a mistake I rarely make.

No, it's time for people to give up the PC garbage and actually sort out who and what American society really is. Are we wimpy, liberal pansies or are we people who speak the Truth, even when it upsets or offends the liberal scum.

The truth is there are people who have been shot by deranged people, because of the color of their skin. It's not the first time it's happened in history, and it probably won't be the last, but people of color are feeling even less secure in their own country. And it's because we have a President who panders to racists. Oh, sorry, I meant "alt-right." Talk about PC.......
Except for the ohh so MINOR fact that 99 percent of the new angry violence and attacks are coming FROM the left not the right.

I've been to several protests and rallies, attended by liberals, and haven't seen violence. I have heard of some cases, particularly directly after the election, and those people were flat-out wrong.

But if you can quantify that remark, I'd love to see some data. Because I have a feeling we could trade anecdotal evidence all day.
How many FAKE attacks have lefties claimed so far? How many actual Trump supporters WERE attacked and caught ON camera? How many riots were there? How many firebombed cars burned stores and looted buildings? How many people were arrested after attacking the cops?

How many FAKE attacks have lefties claimed so far? How many actual Trump supporters WERE attacked and caught ON camera? How many riots were there? How many firebombed cars burned stores and looted buildings? How many people were arrested after attacking the cops?

I honestly don't know. Do you? I read the news, several different sources, and haven't heard about vast numbers from riots, firebombings, cop attacks. Like I said, I know it's happened, just like I know that a couple of dark-skinned men were shot by perpetrators telling them to get out of their country.

People of color are feeling less secure because this new administration is no longer pandering to their PC line that the people of color are a seriously grieved group that needs to be handled with kid gloves and have everything handed to them on a platter.

Instead they're being told they're now equal, so take that equality and make something of yourself. That's a mentality which many of them don't like, because it places the responsibility for their wellbeing on themselves rather than the Government.

Oh, and we can deal with the relatively limited number of white nutcases popping colored people right after those colored people stop mowing each other down in cities across the country because of the color of a bandana in their pocket.

Did we act this way when Obama won? Did R's attempt to literally overthrow the Obama administration?

Of course not.
Nope. Just sat your fat asses in Washington and shut down the government, refused to consider replacing a Supreme Court justice for almost a year, whined and bitched until you got yourselves a majority and now have sold your stooge followers Obamacare Light for their pains.
Nope. You guys are all angels.
You're damned right we didn't. End of story.
And you're damned right we are going to keep beating the shit out of all of you. End of story.

Even a lot of Republicans agree.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

58c1a89a1e00002a0077ed1f.png

More: Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.
The democrat hate is off the charts....thanks....

What bullshit! The desecration of Jewish cemeteries, swastikas appearing everywhere, two guys in Kansas being shot for being brown, the white nationalists rising again, Mosques being burned. The new Republican administration is focusing on kicking out foreigners, both front door and back door. That's not lefities doing all that you fucking liar. So a few windows and noses got broken in a protest. SO WHAT? Which is more destructive to this country in the long run?

What bullshit! The desecration of Jewish cemeteries, swastikas appearing everywhere, two guys in Kansas being shot for being brown, the white nationalists rising again, Mosques being burned. The new Republican administration is focusing on kicking out foreigners, both front door and back door. That's not lefities doing all that you fucking liar. So a few windows and noses got broken in a protest. SO WHAT? Which is more destructive to this country in the long run?
And yet almost every supposed case of an attack has been a hoax perpetrated by the supposed victim.

And yet almost every supposed case of an attack has been a hoax perpetrated by the supposed victim.
Every mosque burning has been proven to be the act of a muslim.

Did we act this way when Obama won? Did R's attempt to literally overthrow the Obama administration?

Of course not.
Nope. Just sat your fat asses in Washington and shut down the government, refused to consider replacing a Supreme Court justice for almost a year, whined and bitched until you got yourselves a majority and now have sold your stooge followers Obamacare Light for their pains.
Nope. You guys are all angels.
You're damned right we didn't. End of story.
And you're damned right we are going to keep beating the shit out of all of you. End of story.
Lol! You're taking it harder than I thought... Poor thing. You don't even realized you lost. That explains why those from your camp keep lessening your chances for the next election with your antics... Kinda sad... But at the same time... Really gratifying.

People of color are feeling less secure because this new administration is no longer pandering to their PC line that the people of color are a seriously grieved group that needs to be handled with kid gloves and have everything handed to them on a platter.

Instead they're being told they're now equal, so take that equality and make something of yourself. That's a mentality which many of them don't like, because it places the responsibility for their wellbeing on themselves rather than the Government.

Oh, and we can deal with the relatively limited number of white nutcases popping colored people right after those colored people stop mowing each other down in cities across the country because of the color of a bandana in their pocket.

You know the people of color I am speaking of are Indians who were mistaken for Middle Easterners, right? Engineers, not gang-bangers.

Racial attacks have always happened. They didn't just start because Trump became President. Under Obama, you had two full blown riots with black people. How many whites were the victim of the Knockout Game under DumBama? Hell, he was barely getting to know the white house when he voiced his prejudice of a white police officer for arresting a black professor.

Last edited:

Here is a good place to start:

217 arrests, 6 officer injuries during inauguration protests

To think it was the left horrified that Trump would not accept the results of the election when he lost to hillary. Didn't they say it would damage democracy?

:boohoo:

Because what he said was horrifying. He said he wouldn't concede, unless he was sure it was a "fair election." To me, that was the first inkling of his fascist tendencies.

Hillary conceded. That doesn't mean I have to like the administration. What we see in peaceful protests is democracy in action.

Yeah, she conceded, and then sent her minions out to start a lie about Russia hacking machines in three states which of course, never happened.

Most Americans believe that hatred and prejudice has risen in the country since President Donald Trump’s election, according to a Quinnipiac poll released Thursday.

Sixty-three percent of voters said the level of hatred and prejudice has increased, compared to 32 percent who said it hasn’t changed and 2 percent who said it has decreased.

Democrats were the most likely to see a negative impact, with 84 percent saying hostility has increased. Republicans were more divided, with a surprisingly high 42 percent agreeing that hatred has risen and 49 percent saying it hasn’t changed. The views of independents were almost identical to those of all registered voters.

I agree - based on personal observations in my community and media feedback. BTW, Quinnipiac is a reliable polling source.
Of course. The level of hatred of the president is undeniable. The Democrats have become the party of hate and bigotry.

'Voters See More Hatred In The Country Since Trump Was Elected'

NO SHIT! Even before the election liberals were intolerant, violent, and hate-filled... Riots, arson, destruction of property, firebombing GOP HQs, beating and bloodying Trump supporters, etc.

After Hillary lost they got worse, calling for military coups and even Trump's assassination.

Some snowflakes have gone batshit crazy...

Everyone sees a lot more hatred because rabid progressive faggots are being louder than ever and getting more media coverage than ever. You can't open Facebook without feeds of anti-Trump propaganda. The Democrat losers just keep crying more and more every week, not to mention making up some new fake Trump scandal.

Did you not know that hatred for christians, jews and the swastikas being hated on was all out there in the open previously? I find that hard to fathom unless you had your head stuck somewhere in the sand.

Forum List

Back