Voting "apathy" must be addressed......

Want to render a guess as to what those people would do to the average education level of the Democrat party if they voted and contributed politically?

Let's just say that it would be very hard to call Republicans the "stupid party".

With the above, a bit of "racism" pokes through, my friend......Could those new voters be any more "stupid" than the cadre of voters in some all vivid red states?
The irony...

You whine about "racism" when you literally think people in red states(aka rural white people)are mentally inferior to non-whites of all economic and regional backgrounds just because.

Your 51 million unregistered voters are primarily high school dropouts, inner city ghetto inhabitants and druggies; that is easily proven. You want to compare the worst of the worst of all ethnic and racial societies to primarily regular white people who happen to like a more quiet lifestyle. You are the racist.

The irony...

You whine about "racism" when you literally think people in red states(aka rural white people)are mentally inferior to non-whites of all economic and regional backgrounds just because.

Your 51 million unregistered voters are primarily high school dropouts, inner city ghetto inhabitants and druggies; that is easily proven. You want to compare the worst of the worst of all ethnic and racial societies to primarily regular white people who happen to like a more quiet lifestyle. You are the racist.

Ahhhhhh, a true racist's "conclusion"........You, moron, stated that those unregistered (mostly minority) voters are "stupid"....and ALL I did is pose the question if these minority voters could be "more stupid" than some in rural, red states.

Try to hide as you will your racist proclivities, ptbw....but your red neck always comes poking through.......LOL

The irony...

Ahhhhhh, a true racist's "conclusion"........You, moron, stated that those unregistered (mostly minority) voters are "stupid"....and ALL I did is pose the question if these minority voters could be "more stupid" than some in rural, red states.

Try to hide as you will your racist proclivities, ptbw....but your red neck always comes poking through.......LOL
I just love being who I am and being able to laugh at white Democrat social justice warriors who actually think I have even a hint of "redneck" in me.

I really don't think there is a way to be less like a redneck than I am.

The irony...

Being rural has nothing to do with your class or education level. The fact that you want to compare a random white person in the country to a person of any race who has had their soul ripped out by the ghetto shows YOUR racist proclivities.

The problem is that the democrat party nominates liars like Mrs. Tuzla clinton. I am surprised that after the FBI whitewash anyone votes.

Watch the CBS report on her Bosnia sniper fire. No where and no how will you ever see a better display of pathological lying. The best part is, there is no defense. Except for her to say that for a year she suffered sleep depredation.

Being rural has nothing to do with your class or education level. The fact that you want to compare a random white person in the country to a person of any race who has had their soul ripped out by the ghetto shows YOUR racist proclivities.

Look, dimwit........it was YOU who stated that those 51 million unregistered voters have a lot of minorities that are probably "stupid"..........all I stated is that....without doubt......there are a lot of stupid/ignorant voters in rural red states......and to confirm my assertion. HERE YOU ARE. LOL

Forum List

Back