Voting for Clinton = voting for WWIII with Russia

It doesn't matter if Assad is "legitimate" or not, it's not our concern and we should not be meddling in the affairs of Middle Eastern governments.

Besides, there can never be any true democracy with Muslims. They will always vote in religious nuts that will rule them with an iron fist. So it's either secular dictators to keep the religious nuts in line, or the wild west with Islamists chopping heads off. We should stay out of it and let the savages kill each other. We don't need to be in a proxy war with Russia.
Do you think a nation(s) who either conduct cyber attacks on us or use economics to attack us (e.g. oil supply) adversely affect the United States? Should we do anything about it or simply tuck our tails and hide in our basements until they cross our beaches?

H-N-Button-600-LI.jpg

It doesn't matter if Assad is "legitimate" or not, it's not our concern and we should not be meddling in the affairs of Middle Eastern governments.

Besides, there can never be any true democracy with Muslims. They will always vote in religious nuts that will rule them with an iron fist. So it's either secular dictators to keep the religious nuts in line, or the wild west with Islamists chopping heads off. We should stay out of it and let the savages kill each other. We don't need to be in a proxy war with Russia.
Do you think a nation(s) who either conduct cyber attacks on us or use economics to attack us (e.g. oil supply) adversely affect the United States? Should we do anything about it or simply tuck our tails and hide in our basements until they cross our beaches?

That has bum fuck nothing to do with it. I have no problem dropping bombs on shitheads. What I am saying is we should stop wasting time trying to manipulate Middle East governments.

That has bum fuck nothing to do with it. I have no problem dropping bombs on shitheads. What I am saying is we should stop wasting time trying to manipulate Middle East governments.
Please explain the difference from your point of view.

Those "Middle East governments." are the ones who control or influence transportation of half the world's oil reserves. Cut it and it will make the Great Depression look like a slight downturn in the economy.

infographic.ime.oil.gas.jpg

246092_5_.png

You have the message right, but the countries backwards. What you describe is exactly what the U.S. has and is doing to Russia.

Please explain the difference from your point of view.

Those "Middle East governments." are the ones who control or influence transportation of half the world's oil reserves. Cut it and it will make the Great Depression look like a slight downturn in the economy.

infographic.ime.oil.gas.jpg

246092_5_.png

When did I ever say "cut it"? They will always sell oil because it's their only asset.

You have the message right, but the countries backwards. What you describe is exactly what the U.S. has and is doing to Russia.
Seriously? You believe the US is 100% guilty and Russia is 100% innocent? Do you believe both Ukraine and Syria all the fault of the US?

Do you live in the US? If so, why are you still here?

It confirms what I know; that the Obama regime is more interested in propping up Islamofascists than defeating ISIS. Russia ain't playing that.
If this was true, why is a Republican Congress supporting it?

Why are our military personnel supporting this? Do you believe they are all stupid, gullible, robots or traitors as several on this forum have declared?

It confirms what I know; that the Obama regime is more interested in propping up Islamofascists than defeating ISIS. Russia ain't playing that.
If this was true, why is a Republican Congress supporting it?

Why are our military personnel supporting this? Do you believe they are all stupid, gullible, robots or traitors as several on this forum have declared?

What exactly do you think the Republican congress is supporting? In any event, I'm not a partisan. I don't make excuses for anyone.

Really? Then how is all that oil being sold out of the Middle East just as you pointed out?
Because the US is involved. If we just pulled out and let Russia, Iran and other forces hostile to the West have their way, how long before we have a 21st Century version of the 1973 Oil Embargo?

Seriously? You believe the US is 100% guilty and Russia is 100% innocent? Do you believe both Ukraine and Syria all the fault of the US?

U.S. and lapdog Western Europe economically sanctions Russia, for how many years now? U.S. brags that it it even has a better hacking capability than Russia (tho', I doubt it). Ukraine is on Russian border, none of our business. We took Syria un-syrialous for the first 3 or more years of their civil war and now trying to play catch-up (day late, a dime short...). You look to place blame, whereas I see Ukraine and Syria being the natural course of historically unfolding events.

U.S. and lapdog Western Europe economically sanctions Russia, for how many years now? U.S. brags that it it even has a better hacking capability than Russia (tho', I doubt it). Ukraine is on Russian border, none of our business. We took Syria un-syrialous for the first 3 or more years of their civil war and now trying to play catch-up (day late, a dime short...). You look to place blame, whereas I see Ukraine and Syria being the natural course of historically unfolding events.
LOL Awesome dodge on the question, Billy.

Okay, so either you're a foreign US basher. No worries, we can take it! Or you're an idealistic, but highly ignorant teenager or early twentysomething who is still rebelling against his parents and sees support for the US as an extension of that rebellion. Which is it?

As for the innocence of Russia, I disagree. Putin is a tin-plated dictator trying to rebuild the USSR. Fuck him.

Forum List

Back