Voting Machines SEIZED, Fraud Suspected

This is important, no matter the outcome or whether there was nefarious actions or not. You have to keep a eagles eye on this stuff and if there are abuses, there needs to be charges of treason. This is the absolute foundation of democratic processes, free and legitimate elections.

I agree...voter fraud isn't even considered a felony.....I think it should be hanging offense...or maybe a seat in Ol Sparky.......

bleuchaiselectrique.gif
Here in Toledo, Ohio we have a problem non-residents from coast to coast voting here. In one incident we caught Obama campaign workers from California and New York voting here.

They were all convicted and given the maximum penalty. A small fine.

Personally, I think there should be a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud. And a constitutional amendment to allow cruel and unusual punishment for people convicted of voter fraud.

And every polling place should be plastered with large screen TVs warning of the penalty and showing various creative and gruesome executions. Perhaps we could even have public executions at polling places to bring out the vote.

Last edited:
This is important, no matter the outcome or whether there was nefarious actions or not. You have to keep a eagles eye on this stuff and if there are abuses, there needs to be charges of treason. This is the absolute foundation of democratic processes, free and legitimate elections.

I agree...voter fraud isn't even considered a felony.....I think it should be hanging offense...or maybe a seat in Ol Sparky.......

bleuchaiselectrique.gif
Here in Toledo, Ohio we have a problem non-residents from coast to coast voting here. In one incident we caught Obama campaign workers from California and New York voting here.

Personally, I think there should be a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud. And a constitutional amendment to allow cruel and unusual punishment for people convicted of voter fraud.

And every polling place should be plastered with large screen TVs warning of the penalty and showing various creative and gruesome executions. Perhaps we could even have public executions at polling places to bring out the vote.

Do you have a link to the story from Toledo?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

bleuchaiselectrique.gif

You should know by now that I'm an impeccable source. You don't need a link.

bleuchaiselectrique.gif

:21::21::21::21::21:

No, they’re not under lock and key. Didn’t you read your own article? It said a petition may be filed to seize them. Hasn’t happened according to your article.

The article was published YESTERDAY....the machines are indeed under lock and key with the pending challenge and impoundment. Do you really believe they wouldn't be? do I really have to keep dope-slapping you, Fawn?

All hell is breaking loose in Pennsylvania...... :uhoh3:

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election

Can't expect the GOP to accept the results without a fight. They will say anything to prevent a Democrat from being elected.

bleuchaiselectrique.gif

Just like Trump- don't ask him for the facts behind his lies....er claims...

I think they impound the machines to keep them from being tampered with
`
The federal authorities impound them to see if they've been tampered with. A legal investigation. I welcome it.
`
`
They were impounded by the counties.

and have asked election officials in all four of the District’s counties to impound their voting machines, pending a potential recount.

Late Wednesday afternoon, the National Republican Congressional Committee said election officials had agreed to impound the machines and ballots from the March 13 contest, whose outcome bolstered Democrats and raised anxieties within the GOP.

We should have done the same thing after Trump was elected.....

They were impounded by the counties.and have asked election officials in all four of the District’s counties to impound their voting machines, pending a potential recount. Late Wednesday afternoon, the National Republican Congressional Committee said election officials had agreed to impound the machines and ballots from the March 13 contest, whose outcome bolstered Democrats and raised anxieties within the GOP. We should have done the same thing after Trump was elected.....
`
Thanks for the correction. I'm tired of arbitrary and capricious accusations. I want to see Facts. Let the dice fall where they may.
`

The GOP already holds a majority so what do we gain by wasting resources on this fight? One more vote makes little if any difference between now and then.
Point missed.

This president isn't willing to give up as easily as the loser Republicans who enjoy not being responsible for the government

The GOP already holds a majority so what do we gain by wasting resources on this fight? One more vote makes little if any difference between now and then.
Point missed.

This president isn't willing to give up as easily as the loser Republicans who enjoy not being responsible for the government
I didn't miss any point lol. I just chose to rise above the stupidity

Forum List

Back