Voting Machines SEIZED, Fraud Suspected

Trump won 2649 counties, Hillary won 503.

jfyh4m.jpg

You people don't seem to understand that Trump lost the popular vote to the tune of millions. This is pretty significant. More people wanted Hillary than wanted Trump. I voted for Trump also, thinking he was somewhat independent of influence from big money, but I was wrong. He's owned by the big money boys also. Time to get money out of politics. Again, the majority of the people did not vote for Trump.

It does not matter who the majority voted for. To keep bringing it up is meaningless.

It does matter. Majority of state voters decided.

xx45x.gif

Trump won. Get over it.

why does it matter? the election was decided the exact same way as the 58 ones before it.
Exactly...and Hillary LOST...and many snowflakes still cling to their 'participation trophy' of Hillary having won the 'popularity contest'.

The country is filled with snowflakes on both sides. This thread is all about snowflakes who cannot accept the outcome of an election.

All hell is breaking loose in Pennsylvania...... :uhoh3:

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election
Let's make sure that it's not just Republicans getting their paws on those machines, eh?

Oh yeah. They just waltz in “ I’m from the gop! Give me those ballots !!!” Go screw you poor sport crybabies .
And how many threads have you posted in about Trump winning?

The left has been committing voter fraud for decades. Wasn't Philly where the Black Panthers prevented white people from voting at at least one polling place?
No. Philly is where a black man in a silly costume holding a little stick scared a white guy half to death. The polling place was in a black neighborhood.

The left has been committing voter fraud for decades. Wasn't Philly where the Black Panthers prevented white people from voting at at least one polling place?
No. Philly is where a black man in a silly costume holding a little stick scared a white guy half to death. The polling place was in a black neighborhood.

Bull shit. Regardless, it was illegal and illustrates just one facet of the voting corruption on the left.

Checking in on the latest conspiracy. Still going nowhere I see.

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election

that isn't what the article says, loony lying twit. it says that the GOP is "considering" challenging the vote in the PA and all voting machines were, as a result, impounded. that is standard procedure.

s'matter cookie, you upset your illegal gerrymandering couldn't help you even in a district Donald won by 20 points?

:rofl:

No, like he said these are black panthers holding police batons.....making you a liar.

hqdefault.jpg

that isn't what the article says, loony lying twit. it says that the GOP is "considering" challenging the vote in the PA and all voting machines were, as a result, impounded. that is standard procedure.

s'matter cookie, you upset your illegal gerrymandering couldn't help you even in a district Donald won by 20 points?

Oh they're under lock and key alright.....I thought you flat-liners liked breathless reporting with a grain of truth like you gobble up from CNN/MSLSD.....Poor Jilly....drawn to me like a moth to a flame knowing she can never have me.....:crybaby:

Oh they're under lock and key alright.....I thought you flat-liners liked breathless reporting with a grain of truth like you gobble up from CNN/MSLSD.....Poor Jilly....drawn to me like a moth to a flame knowing she can never have me.....:crybaby:
No, they’re not under lock and key. Didn’t you read your own article? It said a petition may be filed to seize them. Hasn’t happened according to your article.

Let's make sure that it's not just Republicans getting their paws on those machines, eh?

Oh yeah. They just waltz in “ I’m from the gop! Give me those ballots !!!” Go screw you poor sport crybabies .
And how many threads have you posted in about Trump winning?

How many posts did I say that Trump cheated the vote count ? Zero !

No, like he said these are black panthers holding police batons.....making you a liar.

hqdefault.jpg

So what ? You want everyone openly packing firearms .

Oh, and that white lady behind them looks sooo scared . Lol!

Republicans are like the guy in a fight that just got his ass kicked and is stumbling around in a bloodied daze "where'd he go, I didn't lose I was just sitting down for a moment"

"On your face? Yeah just lie down on the ground their tough guy and sleep it off"

But the idiots can't, they revel in their own misery and search every mm for a chance to cheat.

Sounds like a confession....I doubt you ever went outside at school....too many other kids looking to beat your ass.

You butthurt again? Did the mean 'ol kids kick your ass every day for no reason. Awww. :cuckoo:

hqdefault.jpg
Did they keep someone from voting? No!

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, she’s calling 911.

No, they’re not under lock and key. Didn’t you read your own article? It said a petition may be filed to seize them. Hasn’t happened according to your article.

they never ever ever tell the truth.

Just like the right’s favorite child molester said.

We're anxiously awaiting the final results of the election. Good luck, Tony...

DYVlWi0W4AACt5T.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

exactly, conceal and carry is what it is actually called.

Forum List

Back