Voting Machines SEIZED, Fraud Suspected

All hell is breaking loose in Pennsylvania...... :uhoh3:

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election
every time you lie, baby jesus kills a kitten

why do you hate kittens?

nothing was seized
And there was no fraud reported involving any machines.

Thread fail.

Is that what your crystal ball told you...:poke:

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election

why do you hate kittens?

nothing was seized

Thread fail.

There was no seizure of voting machines either...I think it is what people call "fake news"
And the word, “fraud,” doesn’t appear anywhere in the OP’s article.

Thread fail.

threadfail.jpg

Disclaimer: there were no cute little adorable kittens harmed in the making of this post.

btw. you're a lefty...

only in your dreams. I have no doubt I am further right than you.

:ack-1:

The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow

I'm thinking you take this crap too seriously, it's entertainment... :popcorn:

On that we agree 100%.

But I still do not like it when people misrepresent me. I ignored it for a while but all that did was support the lies, so now I call them out.

Hopefully you understand.

why do you hate kittens?

nothing was seized

Thread fail.

Is that what your crystal ball told you...:poke:
LOL

No, that’s what the OP’s article told me. :mm:

Damn Repubs cannot ever accept the outcome of an election.
the gauntlet has been laid eh? I love this, what comes around eh?

I am not sure what you are trying to say, could you repost it in English this time?
you know, if you can't speak the english language, not much I can do for ya!

I can both speak it and read it. Sadly you seem to lack the ability to write it in a fashion that makes even a remote amount of sense.

I am not sure what you are trying to say, could you repost it in English this time?

I can both speak it and read it. Sadly you seem to lack the ability to write it in a fashion that makes even a remote amount of sense.
then you should avoid it. don't let the lessons of the last 15 months get anywhere near your posts then. cause you have absolutely no idea of the past 15 months.

btw. you're a lefty...

only in your dreams. I have no doubt I am further right than you.

:ack-1:

The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow

I'm thinking you take this crap too seriously, it's entertainment... :popcorn:

On that we agree 100%.

But I still do not like it when people misrepresent me. I ignored it for a while but all that did was support the lies, so now I call them out.

Hopefully you understand.

mmm. I guess we both were.. no problem and the dust settles.. :beer:

Poor comrade Faun...can't even spell "fawn" correctly yet continues screeching about SEIZED voting machines. I can assure her? and the other miscreant stalinists in my thread that those machines are indeed under lock and key pending an investigation:

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

PITTSBURGH — Republican officials are alleging voting irregularities in the District 18 special election, and say they plan to go to court seeking to impound all the voting machines used Tuesday.

Democrat Conor Lamb of Mt. Lebanon holds a slim lead over Republican state Rep. Rick Saccone of Elizabeth Township. With a few absentee and provisional ballots still out, his lead is a few hundred votes out of more than 200,000 cast in the congressional district formerly held by Republican Tim Murphy.

The seat had been safely Republican for more than a decade and national Republican organization spent millions supporting Saccone. But Lamb mounted a strong challenge and remained ahead in the vote count Wednesday morning.

A Republican source familiar with the campaign said that the GOP planned to petition for the voting machines used in all four counties to be impounded, pending a recount

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/1...rregularities-gop-impound-machines-20180314.h

then you should avoid it. don't let the lessons of the last 15 months get anywhere near your posts then. cause you have absolutely no idea of the past 15 months.

Are you drunk already? It seems a bit early for that, but whom am I to judge.

Poor comrade Faun...can't even spell "fawn" correctly yet continues screeching about SEIZED voting machines. I can assure her? and the other miscreant stalinists in my thread that those machines are indeed under lock and key pending an investigation:

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

PITTSBURGH — Republican officials are alleging voting irregularities in the District 18 special election, and say they plan to go to court seeking to impound all the voting machines used Tuesday.

Democrat Conor Lamb of Mt. Lebanon holds a slim lead over Republican state Rep. Rick Saccone of Elizabeth Township. With a few absentee and provisional ballots still out, his lead is a few hundred votes out of more than 200,000 cast in the congressional district formerly held by Republican Tim Murphy.

The seat had been safely Republican for more than a decade and national Republican organization spent millions supporting Saccone. But Lamb mounted a strong challenge and remained ahead in the vote count Wednesday morning.

A Republican source familiar with the campaign said that the GOP planned to petition for the voting machines used in all four counties to be impounded, pending a recount

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/1...rregularities-gop-impound-machines-20180314.h

Thank you for proving the OP was fake news. Nothing has been seized as was claimed.

Nothing in your article said there were any problems with the voting machines.

You mean other than the first sentence?

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines,

Anyone remember the article / stories before the 2016 election about how the election machines used in Europe, built by the company George Soros owned / was heavily invested in, were having massive numbers of 'irregularities'? Go figure....

Forum List

Back