Voting Machines SEIZED, Fraud Suspected

All hell is breaking loose in Pennsylvania...... :uhoh3:

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election
How can this be? I was assured by my intellectual superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

It is. The headline is fake news and the story is overblown. But you are too stupid to understand that.

Even Democrats don't trust Democrats anymore... they expect their party to cheat but just not get caught..

only a damn fool would trust either party.

How can this be? I was assured by my intellectual superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

It's an example of the liberals continuously moving the 'goal posts' in an attempt to stay ahead of the 'posse'. Democrats used to say there is no such thing as election / voter fraud...until undeniable evidence was provided....like that black female poll monitor in 2012 who moronically bragged on national TV how she voted 4 or 5 times to help Barry win. The argument after such evidence came out shifted to their claiming NOT ENOUGH voter fraud occurs to make a difference.

:p

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election

It is. The headline is fake news and the story is overblown. But you are too stupid to understand that.
You lefties are so gullible. Gullible sheep whatever the government tells you.

Relax. The GOP had to find "irregularities" in order to request a recount. It being so close, it's too bad they have to go through this throwing mud at the opponent. It makes sense to make sure the count is correct.

It's kinda bitter sweet bitter for Democrats, I'm enjoying it.. and I agree the count should be correct..

... Oh the irony..:iyfyus.jpg:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) – Pennsylvania’s Democratic governor says he’s not going to cooperate with a presidential commission looking into voting fraud, but the Trump administration can purchase publicly available voter lists.

Gov. Tom Wolf wrote Friday to Kris Kobach, vice chairman of the election integrity panel, saying the state won’t share the detailed information being sought.

Wolf Says Pennsylvania Won't Help Trump Voter Fraud Group ..yup, I wonder why..
Maine couldn't cooperate with the commission either, and Governor Lepage admits he was Trump before Trump was Trump (and he's not kidding).
Laws are laws. It's not a coverup. Trump's commission should have looked into the existing restrictions on giving out voter information before they sent a form letter to all 50 states.

Time will tell, I can wait...

LMAO! Bwaa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee,
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee,

19.png

The only “problems” reported were “low battery” and with a blank screen (meaning no one could vote on that machine).

Meanwhile, from your own article...

There were no reports of “calibration errors,” Ms Downs said, in which touching the screen in one place results in a box elsewhere being checked.

You said I never mentioned any problems so which is it? Do you know what calibrating a machine means?.....I can assure you of a couple things.....there were more votes than registered voters and if a recount is done, more democrap votes will mysteriously appear, ala Franken/Minnestota.
What I meant is that there were no problems regarding fraud, which is your asinine complaint based on an article which says there were no problems reported with the voting machines regarding fraud.

Even Democrats don't trust Democrats anymore... they expect their party to cheat but just not get caught..

only a damn fool would trust either party.

It's more of a predictable expectation than a full trust, you may have noticed that perfection is elusive, best to be pragmatic than the sourpuss in the middle, that's just too easy... :wink_2:

btw. you're a lefty...

Last edited:

You lefties are so gullible. Gullible sheep whatever the government tells you.

Actually the government told me there were millions of fraudulent votes, but unlike you I am not a sheep and I did not believe them.

What I believe are actual facts and proof. And the facts are that despite thousands of studies, investigations and committees no widespread voter fraud has ever been proven...not even once.

every time you lie, baby jesus kills a kitten

why do you hate kittens?

nothing was seized

why do you hate kittens?

nothing was seized
And there was no fraud reported involving any machines.

Thread fail.

Eh, it doesn't even matter who wins.. I'm happy with either candidate... :)

why do you hate kittens?

nothing was seized
And there was no fraud reported involving any machines.

Thread fail.

There was no seizure of voting machines either...I think it is what people call "fake news"

Forum List

Back