Voting Machines SEIZED, Fraud Suspected

Damn Repubs cannot ever accept the outcome of an election.

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

Damn Repubs cannot ever accept the outcome of an election.
You mean like you accepted Trump?

No not like that at all. I have never questioned Trump's win, I have never said he should not be POTUS, I disagree with the with the far left zealots that are pushing for impeachment.

Just because I disagree with his policies does not mean I have not accepted his win.

All hell is breaking loose in Pennsylvania...... :uhoh3:

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election

If the Republican Party said it, it must be true.

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election
I live in Pa. and I can tell you that no hell is breaking loose. Butt hurt Republican snowflakes are whining but we expected that.

I live in Pa. and I can tell you that no hell is breaking loose. Butt hurt Republican snowflakes are whining but we expected that.

You sound a tad biased .. can you be trusted.. :rolleyes:

Relax. The GOP had to find "irregularities" in order to request a recount. It being so close, it's too bad they have to go through this throwing mud at the opponent. It makes sense to make sure the count is correct.

Republicans are like the guy in a fight that just got his ass kicked and is stumbling around in a bloodied daze "where'd he go, I didn't lose I was just sitting down for a moment"

"On your face? Yeah just lie down on the ground their tough guy and sleep it off"

But the idiots can't, they revel in their own misery and search every mm for a chance to cheat.

Sounds like a confession....I doubt you ever went outside at school....too many other kids looking to beat your ass.

I read on the interweb that three million illegal Mexicans voted in PA

Seems to me it doesn't matter who won. With a Dem coming that close, and the RNC poobahs saying "This is a wakeup call," message received. The seat will only be good til January. Do you really think one more Dem in the House is going to matter that much during that time?
Nope.

you need an ID to buy cigarettes/alcohol/view R rated movies/etc---it is just common sense to have a voter ID law

Forum List

Back