Voting Machines SEIZED, Fraud Suspected

Seems to me it doesn't matter who won. With a Dem coming that close, and the RNC poobahs saying "This is a wakeup call," message received. The seat will only be good til January. Do you really think one more Dem in the House is going to matter that much during that time?
Nope.

It's our mission to grind any green sprout of communism into the dirt under our fascist boots.
hitler-smiley-face.gif

All hell is breaking loose in Pennsylvania...... :uhoh3:

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election
Relax. The GOP had to find "irregularities" in order to request a recount. It being so close, it's too bad they have to go through this throwing mud at the opponent. It makes sense to make sure the count is correct.

It's kinda bitter sweet bitter for Democrats, I'm enjoying it.. and I agree the count should be correct..

... Oh the irony..:iyfyus.jpg:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) – Pennsylvania’s Democratic governor says he’s not going to cooperate with a presidential commission looking into voting fraud, but the Trump administration can purchase publicly available voter lists.

Gov. Tom Wolf wrote Friday to Kris Kobach, vice chairman of the election integrity panel, saying the state won’t share the detailed information being sought.

Wolf Says Pennsylvania Won't Help Trump Voter Fraud Group ..yup, I wonder why..

`
Let them investigate. If the machines were tampered with, this is going turn into one hell of a national issue then
`
I think they impound the machines to keep them from being tampered with

The 2016 DNC primaries proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that Democrats are so desperate to re-acquire power at any cost that they will lie, cheat, steal - do ANYTHING - to win.

I mean, in 2016 Hillary bought the DNC, illegally used money intended for other candidates on her campaign, and used DNC and her own money to pay a foreign spy working with Russians for propaganda she then illegally used in a US election. Hillary and the DNC rigged their primaries, cheated in debates, & engaged in election fraud.

Hillary could not defeat Sanders in a fair election, so she and the DNC she owned stacked the deck / cheated / and stole the nomination from Sanders and his supporters...because it was 'HER Turn'. Desperate to regain power, the Liberals are desperate to make sure the mid term elections are THEIR turn.

I predict the mid terms will be some of the dirtiest in our history.

Nothing in your article said there were any problems with the voting machines.

You mean other than the first sentence?

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines,

The 2016 DNC primaries proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that Democrats are so desperate to re-acquire power at any cost that they will lie, cheat, steal - do ANYTHING - to win.

I mean, in 2016 Hillary bought the DNC, illegally used money intended for other candidates on her campaign, and used DNC and her own money to pay a foreign spy working with Russians for propaganda she then illegally used in a US election. Hillary and the DNC rigged their primaries, cheated in debates, & engaged in election fraud.

Hillary could not defeat Sanders in a fair election, so she and the DNC she owned stacked the deck / cheated / and stole the nomination from Sanders and his supporters...because it was 'HER Turn'. Desperate to regain power, the Liberals are desperate to make sure the mid term elections are THEIR turn.

I predict the mid terms will be some of the dirtiest in our history.

It's a.. just how low can they go at this point..

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines, voters being told to go to the wrong polling places, and Republican attorneys being barred from overseeing the counting of absentee ballots in Allegheny County.

In a letter to Allan Opsitnick, the solicitor for the county’s election division, attorney Kathleen Gallagher wrote that the county had violated the state Election code by preventing attorney Russell Giancola to monitor the vote computation. Mr. Giancola was eventually allowed to oversee the process, the letter said, but “the delay deprived the [Saccone] campaign of the right to have counsel present during the computation reporting process.”

GOP gearing up to challenge District 18 results, impound all voting machines used in special election
How can this be? I was assured by my intellectual superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

How can this be? I was assured by my intellectual superiors that voter fraud was a myth.

It is. The headline is fake news and the story is overblown. But you are too stupid to understand that.

Relax. The GOP had to find "irregularities" in order to request a recount. It being so close, it's too bad they have to go through this throwing mud at the opponent. It makes sense to make sure the count is correct.

It's kinda bitter sweet bitter for Democrats, I'm enjoying it.. and I agree the count should be correct..

... Oh the irony..:iyfyus.jpg:

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) – Pennsylvania’s Democratic governor says he’s not going to cooperate with a presidential commission looking into voting fraud, but the Trump administration can purchase publicly available voter lists.

Gov. Tom Wolf wrote Friday to Kris Kobach, vice chairman of the election integrity panel, saying the state won’t share the detailed information being sought.

Wolf Says Pennsylvania Won't Help Trump Voter Fraud Group ..yup, I wonder why..
Maine couldn't cooperate with the commission either, and Governor Lepage admits he was Trump before Trump was Trump (and he's not kidding).
Laws are laws. It's not a coverup. Trump's commission should have looked into the existing restrictions on giving out voter information before they sent a form letter to all 50 states.

Nothing in your article said there were any problems with the voting machines.

You mean other than the first sentence?

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines,
The only “problems” reported were “low battery” and with a blank screen (meaning no one could vote on that machine).

Meanwhile, from your own article...

There were no reports of “calibration errors,” Ms Downs said, in which touching the screen in one place results in a box elsewhere being checked.

It is. The headline is fake news and the story is overblown. But you are too stupid to understand that.

Even Democrats don't trust Democrats anymore... they expect their party to cheat but just not get caught..

Of course. If it doesn't give you an excuse to bash everyone you disagree with, it pisses you off, doesn't it?

You could always report me.....again. :nocknockHT:
Again, I didn't report you that I recall. Remind me of where and I'll fess up if I did. Do it in a PM. This has nothing to do with the thread.

In short, folks, there is NO reason to turn this into a fight. None. Let 'em recount. With a two tenths of one percent difference, it is perfectly reasonable to recount.

The only “problems” reported were “low battery” and with a blank screen (meaning no one could vote on that machine).

Meanwhile, from your own article...

There were no reports of “calibration errors,” Ms Downs said, in which touching the screen in one place results in a box elsewhere being checked.

You said I never mentioned any problems so which is it? Do you know what calibrating a machine means?.....I can assure you of a couple things.....there were more votes than registered voters and if a recount is done, more democrap votes will mysteriously appear, ala Franken/Minnestota.

Forum List

Back