Voting Machines SEIZED, Fraud Suspected

Nothing in your article said there were any problems with the voting machines.

You mean other than the first sentence?

Republicans are investigating a number of purported Election Day irregularities including problems with the machines,

Anyone remember the article / stories before the 2016 election about how the election machines used in Europe, built by the company George Soros owned / was heavily invested in, were having massive numbers of 'irregularities'? Go figure....

I remember that, it was fake news too. You are on a roll.

Trump won 2649 counties, Hillary won 503.

jfyh4m.jpg

Counties doe not vote, people do. This simple fact seems to confuse a lot of people

People of the counties vote.

Popular vote doesn't count, electoral do. This simple fact seems to confuse a lot of people.

You people don't seem to understand that Trump lost the popular vote to the tune of millions. This is pretty significant. More people wanted Hillary than wanted Trump. I voted for Trump also, thinking he was somewhat independent of influence from big money, but I was wrong. He's owned by the big money boys also. Time to get money out of politics. Again, the majority of the people did not vote for Trump.

I hear Lamb bused-in darkies from Mississippi to sway the election.

You people don't seem to understand that Trump lost the popular vote to the tune of millions. This is pretty significant. More people wanted Hillary than wanted Trump. I voted for Trump also, thinking he was somewhat independent of influence from big money, but I was wrong. He's owned by the big money boys also. Time to get money out of politics. Again, the majority of the people did not vote for Trump.

It does not matter who the majority voted for. To keep bringing it up is meaningless.

the gauntlet has been laid eh? I love this, what comes around eh?

I am not sure what you are trying to say, could you repost it in English this time?
you know, if you can't speak the english language, not much I can do for ya!

I can both speak it and read it. Sadly you seem to lack the ability to write it in a fashion that makes even a remote amount of sense.
then you should avoid it. don't let the lessons of the last 15 months get anywhere near your posts then. cause you have absolutely no idea of the past 15 months.

Are you drunk already? It seems a bit early for that, but whom am I to judge.
it must be you since you can't seem to understand english this morning.

15ppymx.gif

Trump won. Get over it.

It would bea complete waste of my time to ask you for the link to support your 'drive-by' opinion....so I won't ask.

Wisconsin congressman fuels Soros voting machine rumor

George Soros is the subject of one of the more misguided conspiracy theories of the election

Daily Caller Caught Lying Yet Again
Thanks for proving nothing. If you look back on the post you responded to without paying attention you will see I was talking about machines in EUROPE, not in the US. Next time don't be in such a rush to defend Soros and attack others - read the entire post and comprehend what is being said.

It would bea complete waste of my time to ask you for the link to support your 'drive-by' opinion....so I won't ask.

George Soros is the subject of one of the more misguided conspiracy theories of the election

Thanks for proving nothing. If you look back on the post you responded to without paying attention you will see I was talking about machines in EUROPE, not in the US. Next time don't be in such a rush to defend Soros and attack others - read the entire post and comprehend what is being said.

The outcome is the same, he does not own/control any company making voting machines. It was fake news and you ate it up like the good little sheep that you are

The reason Saccone likely lost couldn't be the fact that he was a poor fundraiser and a lackluster candidate. Nope. It couldn't be that. There has to be some chicanery.

It does not matter who the majority voted for. To keep bringing it up is meaningless.

It does matter. Majority of state voters decided.

xx45x.gif

Trump won. Get over it.

xx45x.gif

Trump won. Get over it.

why does it matter? the election was decided the exact same way as the 58 ones before it.

Poor comrade Faun...can't even spell "fawn" correctly yet continues screeching about SEIZED voting machines. I can assure her? and the other miscreant stalinists in my thread that those machines are indeed under lock and key pending an investigation:

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

PITTSBURGH — Republican officials are alleging voting irregularities in the District 18 special election, and say they plan to go to court seeking to impound all the voting machines used Tuesday.

Democrat Conor Lamb of Mt. Lebanon holds a slim lead over Republican state Rep. Rick Saccone of Elizabeth Township. With a few absentee and provisional ballots still out, his lead is a few hundred votes out of more than 200,000 cast in the congressional district formerly held by Republican Tim Murphy.

The seat had been safely Republican for more than a decade and national Republican organization spent millions supporting Saccone. But Lamb mounted a strong challenge and remained ahead in the vote count Wednesday morning.

A Republican source familiar with the campaign said that the GOP planned to petition for the voting machines used in all four counties to be impounded, pending a recount

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/1...rregularities-gop-impound-machines-20180314.h
I’m a dude and why would I spell “Faun” as “Fawn?” Why do you blame me because you don’t know the difference?

Meanwhile, your thread title is bullshit based on the article you posted. No machines were seized and there were no reports of fraud.

Last edited:

The outcome is the same, he does not own/control any company making voting machines. It was fake news and you ate it up like the good little sheep that you are
You responded to a post about election machines in EUROPE with 3 links to articles about machines in the US. Your answer given in response to my comment had nothing to do with my comment. It was like stepping into a discussion about tax fraud and screaming, 'Look - a squirrel!' :p

xx45x.gif

Trump won. Get over it.

why does it matter? the election was decided the exact same way as the 58 ones before it.

Read my whole post.

xx45x.gif

Trump won. Get over it.

Exactly...and Hillary LOST...and many snowflakes still cling to their 'participation trophy' of Hillary having won the 'popularity contest'.

You responded to a post about election machines in EUROPE with 3 links to articles about machines in the US. Your answer given in response to my comment had nothing to do with my comment. It was like stepping into a discussion about tax fraud and screaming, 'Look - a squirrel!' :p

The fact of the matter is that Soros does not own any voting machine companies in any country. It was fake news. And you are sheep for buying it.

But, I guess I could be wrong, so feel free to provide your evidence of Soros owning/controlling voting machine companies.

Forum List

Back