VP debate thread.

Team Trump is winning on the Supreme Court front in my opinion.

Personally, I think we should just have the vote on Amy Comey Barrett. It sucks, but it's their right to fill the vacancy. Just accept it and move on.
Why won’t they answer if they will pack the court? Why the deflections?

I don't know. My guess is that they don't want to rule out the possibility of packing the court.
Nor should they. It all depends on how Republicans deal with the current open seat, which remains to be seen.
LMAO...Waste of Life why would you pack the court? LOL...if you were to why not just be honest about it?
I just said why. Will you understand it if I write it in crayon?
I said you. Idiot. Not them. So you’re a sore loser who would change the rules? Weak. Waste of Life, you’re weak.
ShortBus, exactly how deranged are you to thinkI speak for them and not myself?? :cuckoo:

I gave you the answer -- I can't make you understand it.
Your deflection is noted. Go to bed, waste of life. When you come at me with emojis I know I have you beat. Loser.
LOLOL

There's no victory like a self-proclaimed, eh, ShortBus.

For the third time, I already explained why.
Nope. You deflected. So you would change the rules as you cannot win with the current rules. You are living up to your nickname, waste of life.

And you used the emoji so you surrendered
LOL

You still don't understand my answer?? :cuckoo:
You need to be more clear, waste of life.

How many times will Kamala say 'Let's speak truth", or some version of it, tonight?
Harris is a vile , unscrupulous, evil witch
She is even more vicious and nasty than I remember
A creature of zero morality, who hates whites , Christians , Cops and America

Senator Harris clearly won the debate based on reality.

tenor.gif

i liked Kamla more than Pence, she won the debate, because she called Joe Biden "Joe", while Pence called President Trump "President Trump"

Kamala was more folksy...WINNER!

Did we watch different debates?
Negatives on Harris, Would have preferred a little less attitude, she avoided 2 direct answers on two questions & was a little to personal on Trump.
Negatives on Pence, debates have formats agreed on be for debates, JR high students seem to get rules better than our supposed leaders. pence had to be repeatedly reminded. He did not answer questions asked, reverted to talking points. but so much better than the last debate.

Forum List

Back