VP debate thread.

BREAKING: VP Pence wanted for murder.
HNSsQnSj.jpeg

Pence turned off a lot of women tonight. He doesn't appear to have much respect for women not his wife. He was arrogant and condescending - in voice and facial expressions.

We'd expect nothing less from you than a manufacutered load of bullshit.

Most women have more self respect that Camel-A. They know that if you get up on the stage, you ought to have some fucking idea about that which you speak.

She got steamrolled and he did it politely.

Keep dreaming asshole.

Your corruption ticked is toast.

Senator Harris clearly won the debate based on reality. Pence was not debating on reality.
You did not say that................she won based on reality? The ho wouldn't even answer direct questions like about stacking the court and wouldn't tell the truth even once correct like about how her and joe raising of taxes means that the $2000 that Trump is saving the average family now would be going away. Her favorite quote should be "She who mustn't ever tell the truth."

View attachment 398557

That fly on Pence's head should be airlifted to Walter Reed.
If a fly landed on Biden’s head like that, the looney right would be calling it a listening device.

Actually we'd call it a 10 point increase in his I.Q.
That would make the fly a Republican.

Maybe it wants to run.

Probably not, as Camel-A will be much more popular with flies than another fly.

EYES ARE THE MIRROR (MIRRORS) OF THE SOUL

"A person's thoughts can be ascertained by looking in his or her eyes. The proverb has been traced back in English to 'Regiment of Life' . But the proverb was known much earlier. Cicero (106-43 B.C.) is quoted as saying, 'Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi' (The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter)."

Sen. Harris eyes vis a vis VP Pence eyes:

• the former were Expressive and Assiduous
  • the latter's were Bombastic and Discursive

Pence speaks in complete sentences so he has that going for him over Trump. Harris still won even if it wasn’t a massacre.

Team Trump is winning on the Supreme Court front in my opinion.

Personally, I think we should just have the vote on Amy Comey Barrett. It sucks, but it's their right to fill the vacancy. Just accept it and move on.
Why won’t they answer if they will pack the court? Why the deflections?

I don't know. My guess is that they don't want to rule out the possibility of packing the court.
Nor should they. It all depends on how Republicans deal with the current open seat, which remains to be seen.
They should fucking STUFF that seat with Barrett and shit right down the fucking Dems gullets.

They deserve no less.
And if they do, Democrats should pack tbe court.

You won't get the chance.

You choir boy in N.C. is tanking.

GOP will keep the senate.

EYES ARE THE MIRROR (MIRRORS) OF THE SOUL

"A person's thoughts can be ascertained by looking in his or her eyes. The proverb has been traced back in English to 'Regiment of Life' . But the proverb was known much earlier. Cicero (106-43 B.C.) is quoted as saying, 'Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi' (The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter)."

Sen. Harris eyes vis a vis VP Pence eyes:

• the former were Expressive and Assiduous
  • the latter's were Bombastic and Discursive

But that's not biased.

Her's had liar written all over them.

What a bullshit hack you are.

Forum List

Back