VP debate thread.

e2c3523435c7026e.jpeg

This debate told you one truth about the Democrats. When they fabricate a lie they think works they keep right on spewing the lie no matter how many times its fact checked or knocked down. Lie lie lie lie lie hell even God is doing a double take at the level of lies Dems are spewing.

Team Trump is winning on the Supreme Court front in my opinion.

Personally, I think we should just have the vote on Amy Comey Barrett. It sucks, but it's their right to fill the vacancy. Just accept it and move on.
Why won’t they answer if they will pack the court? Why the deflections?

I don't know. My guess is that they don't want to rule out the possibility of packing the court.
Nor should they. It all depends on how Republicans deal with the current open seat, which remains to be seen.
They should fucking STUFF that seat with Barrett and shit right down the fucking Dems gullets.

They deserve no less.
And if they do, Democrats should pack tbe court.

Personally, I think we should just have the vote on Amy Comey Barrett. It sucks, but it's their right to fill the vacancy. Just accept it and move on.

I don't know. My guess is that they don't want to rule out the possibility of packing the court.
Nor should they. It all depends on how Republicans deal with the current open seat, which remains to be seen.
LMAO...Waste of Life why would you pack the court? LOL...if you were to why not just be honest about it?
I just said why. Will you understand it if I write it in crayon?
I said you. Idiot. Not them. So you’re a sore loser who would change the rules? Weak. Waste of Life, you’re weak.
ShortBus, exactly how deranged are you to thinkI speak for them and not myself?? :cuckoo:

I gave you the answer -- I can't make you understand it.
Your deflection is noted. Go to bed, waste of life. When you come at me with emojis I know I have you beat. Loser.

Did you know that under Harris 100's of minority convictions were overturned when it was discovered the state had fabricated evidence against the accused? Harris never talks about that, I think we all know why. It made her conviction rate look fabulous and furthered her career. You know, at the expense of innocent minorities going to prison.

They should fucking STUFF that seat with Barrett and shit right down the fucking Dems gullets.

They deserve no less.
And if they do, Democrats should pack tbe court.
Awww you don’t like the rules!? Haha

Well here is my opinion and Pence did knock Harris on her when she was AG of California...

Pence did not do as well as Trump base will proclaim and they will disagree with me and felt Pence could have done better...

In the end I believe Harris did not help Biden and Pence only job was to come off as Presidential just in case Trump can not finish a second term and he did that.

So people the choice really is not Trump or Biden but who do you want as President if either Biden or Trump can not finish their term?

If the voting population looked at it that way then I have to say people will hold their nose and vote Pence over Harris...
Agree, but why hold their nose ? What's wrong with Pence ?

Biden won round 1.
Pence won round 2.

That’s where I have it.
I agree, so will Trump follow Pence mannerism and debate that way or do another debate like he did the last debate?
He should but
Regarding the 8th grader's question:

Pence hit it out of the park.

Kamalto brought up Charlottesville and racism.
Harris hates Independents and those on the Right so she didn’t answer honestly.

LMAO...Waste of Life why would you pack the court? LOL...if you were to why not just be honest about it?
I said you. Idiot. Not them. So you’re a sore loser who would change the rules? Weak. Waste of Life, you’re weak.
ShortBus, exactly how deranged are you to thinkI speak for them and not myself?? :cuckoo:

Your deflection is noted. Go to bed, waste of life. When you come at me with emojis I know I have you beat. Loser.
LOLOL

There's no victory like a self-proclaimed, eh, ShortBus.

For the third time, I already explained why.

LOLOL

There's no victory like a self-proclaimed, eh, ShortBus.

For the third time, I already explained why.
Nope. You deflected. So you would change the rules as you cannot win with the current rules. You are living up to your nickname, waste of life.

And you used the emoji so you surrendered

Forum List

Back