VP Harris admits “Bidenomics” a failure: “Most Americans $400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy “

I'm making the argument that MAGA rubes will swallow whatever they're told in their universe and are spectacularly ignorant about markets and economics.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
Tell the American voter who is feeling economic pain how he/she is ignorant about markets and economics.

Link?

Biden's Child Tax Benefits, which Republicans cancelled, lifted millions out of poverty. The effects of the Inflation Reduction Act, just started kicking in this year, and ditto the Infrastructure Act.

Seniors are not better off because our incomes are not keeping pace with inflation, but I knew that would happen when I retired, which is why I made an effort to live "below my means". So I had wiggle room when inflation started to be a factor.Rea
Really? that's funny because Xiden false bragged about risings SS benefits....when in reality it was just the COLA increase keeping up with his xidenflation
The president then immediately turned to Social Security. “And on my watch, for the first time in 10 years, seniors are getting an increase in their Social Security checks,” he said. “So, checks are going to be up and Medicare payments are going to be down.”

Social Security Increase Due to Inflation, Not Presidential Action​

Xiden child tax credit, passed by the Dems in Congress, was only for one year you idiot...they cancelled it, when they only made it for one year....see the American "Rescue Act" - passed by the dems in 2021.

Why do you continue to lie?

Here's that link for you:

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent:​

I don't the facts will actually change your mind though.

She was talking about a condition that existed before Biden got into office (and I posted examples), and Fox made it about "Bidenomics".

WTF are you talking about? SHe said this less than a month ago, talking about today's economy.

WTF are you talking about? SHe said this less than a month ago, talking about today's economy.

You misunderstood.

Yes, she is correct, it exists today. AND it existed before Biden got into office, so Fox's attempt to make it about Bidenomics is partisan bullshit.

That was my point. You don't have to agree.

You misunderstood.

Yes, she is correct, it exists today. AND it existed before Biden got into office, so Fox's attempt to make it about Bidenomics is partisan bullshit.

I guess it's true to say that there have been dark economic times for Americans throughout history...the Great Depresssion comes to mind....but I fail to see how you think that is somehow a defense of Xideneconomics that have left a record number of Americans worse off today, then they were before Xiden, Harris and the demafascist agenda....

You misunderstood.

you leader, President Potato disagrees. He's trying to tell America how wonderful the economy is TODAY becasue of Bidenomics.

Perhaps you should be criticising your party's leader rather than Fox.

I guess it's true to say that there have been dark economic times for Americans throughout history...the Great Depresssion comes to mind....but I fail to see how you think that is somehow a defense of Xideneconomics that have left a record number of Americans worse off today, then they were before Xiden, Harris and the demafascist agenda....
I'm not defending Bidenomics. I don't give a shit about the politics of it. What I don't like is partisan bullshit based on ignorance.

I just pointed out that this condition has existed for quite a while, and it's not about who is in the Oval Office or their party.

This can’t be. I heard we are in the best shape ever.

Surely we haven’t been lied to.

I have $1500 in my wallet. I can save a couple of you but I am going to have to charge you 24.99% interest and hold your car title.

You obviously don't know my politics, Trumpster.

I'm used to that from you rubes. Think what you will.
Your calling other posters "Trumpster" says it all Bidenfluffer. LOL That, and your absurd defense of Kameltoe and PResident PotatoHead on this thread

Really? that's funny because Xiden false bragged about risings SS benefits....when in reality it was just the COLA increase keeping up with his xidenflation
The president then immediately turned to Social Security. “And on my watch, for the first time in 10 years, seniors are getting an increase in their Social Security checks,” he said. “So, checks are going to be up and Medicare payments are going to be down.”

Social Security Increase Due to Inflation, Not Presidential Action​

Xiden child tax credit, passed by the Dems in Congress, was only for one year you idiot...they cancelled it, when they only made it for one year....see the American "Rescue Act" - passed by the dems in 2021.

Why do you continue to lie?

Here's that link for you:

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent:​

I don't the facts will actually change your mind though.
But…..but…..but…….MILLIONS AND MILLIONS were lifted out of poverty by that tax credit. :laughing0301:

You misunderstood.

Your link doesn’t support your claim, Simp.

I'm not defending Bidenomics. I don't give a shit about the politics of it. What I don't like is partisan bullshit based on ignorance.

I just pointed out that this condition has existed for quite a while, and it's not about who is in the Oval Office or their party.
what condition? No, the condition hasn't existed...that's why TODAY, record numbers of Americans are worse of SINCE Xiden took office.

what condition? No, the condition hasn't existed...that's why TODAY, record numbers of Americans are worse of SINCE Xiden took office.
Ah, so this has only been the case since Biden was President.

Those 2019 articles I posted in post 2 are fake news. Computer generated.

This is why I don't bother with you people. You will deny anything. You are not serious.

This is why I don't bother with you people. You will deny anything. You are not serious.
yes, it's only been a RECORD since Xiden became President. What part of a record number of people are worse off since he took office don't you understand?

Stop with your cultist defense...you just look stupid

The Blithering Nincompoop VP said that right now the MAJORITY of Americans are an unexpected $400 bill away from bankruptcy.

Your link said 40% said an unexpected $400 bill would cause difficulties. Not a majority, not bankruptcy.

unfortunately your pea brain can’t comprehend the difference.

The Blithering Nincompoop VP said that right now the MAJORITY of Americans are an unexpected $400 bill away from bankruptcy.

Your link said 40% said an unexpected $400 bill would cause difficulties. Not a majority, not bankruptcy.

unfortunately your pea brain can’t comprehend the difference.
These cultist dont mind looking like idiots in their quest to defend the failures of their agenda

Forum List

Back